Donald Trump Threatens Third-Party Candidacy
Donald J. Trump has been roiling Republicans by attacking his rivals on their weak poll numbers and questioning their energy (Jeb Bush) and intelligence (Rick Perry).
But the larger threat that he poses to the party is the prospect that he could opt out and run as a third-party candidate. True to form, Mr. Trump is keeping the option open.
Having Donald Trump as President would pretty much eliminate immigration.- Andy Borowitz
Looking forward to the GOP's "Immigrants are Rapists and American Women Should Be Forced to Bear Their Children 2016" campaign.- LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Obamamania sweeps Kenya as resourceful businesses cash in on visit
- Saudi official downplays significance of recent Hamas visit
- European business reps congregate on Iran business forum
- Obama administration in 'final stages' of planning Gitmo closing
- Michigan town blocks Muslim man’s secular scout camp over fears it’s a secret ISIS training ground
- Armed man arrested in LA where Biden was due to speak
- Police investigate cross-burnings outside Texas church
If the GOP really thinks Iran is going to cheat no matter what, they'll get their war anyway. Their real fear is that Iran will comply.- LOLGOP
The first prominent face-off in the debate over the proposed nuclear agreement with Iran opened Thursday morning as Obama administration officials were confronted by skeptical members of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee.
Calling immigrants "rapists" gave Donald Trump's GOP poll numbers an erection.- LOLGOP
- Anderson Cooper: Donald Trump is ‘impervious to facts’ because anti-immigrant GOP voters don’t care
- Powerful New York state senator convicted of lying to FBI agents
- ‘F*cking n*****s… they want it all': NY official slurs black leaders with N-word 8 times in a minute
- ‘Rot in hell Muslim scum’: New Jersey Republican under fire for hateful Chattanooga remarks
- GOP Outrage With Roberts Court Over 'Judicial Tyranny' Reaches Fever Pitch
Trump Blames Unions For Messing Up His Border Tour
After a local Border Patrol union in Laredo, Texas, pulled out of its Thursday tour of the U.S.-Mexico border with Donald Trump, the real estate mogul blamed the cancellation on "pressure at the national level."
Maybe, just maybe, all of the Republican candidates losing to Trump are also complete jokes. - LOLGOP
Swing State Sanity!
A majority of voters in three key swing states for the 2016 presidential election agree with Pope Francis’ calls to confront climate change. Voters in Colorado, Iowa and Virginia also said they believe climate change is caused by human activity, Quinnipiac University found in a poll released Wednesday.
Why do all these scientists persist in pursuing climate change, which has no biblical basis, when they should be trying to resurrect Reagan?- Tea Party Cat
Rock The Voter News
So cops can't just murder people in their custody after they pull them over for no reason? Jeez, you liberals have soooo many rules!- Tea Party Cat
The idea that black people deserve violence for daring to live in a country they were dragged to has been with us since our founding.- LOLGOP
Canada Beats USA For Largest Land Oil Spill In North America!
By the time a contractor spotted a burst in the wall of an Alberta tar sands pipeline on July 15, a spill was already well underway. In a public apology on Friday, the pipeline’s owner, Nexen Energy, announced the spill was contained, but the cause, and the length of time it had been spilling, was still unknown. Thirty-one thousand barrels (roughly 1.3 million gallons) of bitumen, water and sand had spilled—a greater volume than even the 2010 Kalamazoo River spill in Michigan, still the largest land spill in the U.S.
- Oil edges higher as dollar drops
- California panel proposes guidelines for legalizing marijuana
- University of California to raise worker minimum wage to $15
- New York moves to raise state minimum wage to $15 for fast-food workers
If undocumented corporations came across the border at least America would treat them like people.- John Fugelsang
Apple Broke Antitrust Rules?
A consumer group is asking federal regulators to look at whether Apple broke antitrust rules while establishing its new music service.
WebMD says I’m a schizophrenic. We laughed and laughed. - JokeBlogger.com
- Swimmers take dip in long-polluted New York lake to hail cleanup
- 560-pound man biking across US to lose weight
- Police: Man sneaks into home, hides under bed for 3 days
- Watch A 6-Foot Water Balloon Pop In Slow Motion -- With A 6-Foot Man Stuffed Inside It
- Couple Is Trying To Make Personal Shark Cages A Thing
Time To Deflate Photo