Obama Blasts GOP Critics of Iran Nuclear Deal
ADDIS ABABA, Ethiopia—President Barack Obama excoriated Republican critics of the nuclear agreement with Iran—particularly the GOP presidential candidates—saying they’re playing “fast and loose” with the facts to scuttle the accord and making a mockery of the American political process.
My siblings are here, aunts, uncles. And so, tonight, I welcome all of them to a somewhat unusual Obama family reunion. I suspect that some of my critics back home are suggesting that I’m back here to look for my birth certificate. That is not the case. - President Barack Obama in Kenya
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- US and Turkey to create 'IS-free zone' in Syria
- Forced to strike IS, Turkey gambles on attacking PKK
- Iran accuses Bahrain of stoking Gulf tensions
- Clashes rock Jerusalem's Al-Aqsa mosque
- US blasts Russia, Thailand in human trafficking report
Ever wonder how ol' Hitler feels bein' constantly compared to a black man that supports gay marriage and minorities?- TeaPainUSA
Iran Is Mad At Obama
A nuclear agreement may have been reached between Iran and the US. This didn't stop Iran's top leader from tweeting an image of the president with a gun to his head.
Pretty clear that the first Republican candidate who compares immigrants to Hitler is going to win this primary.- LOLGOP
- John Boehner Cries During Interview With The Golf Channel
- Reince Priebus: GOP candidates should pledge not to make third-party bids ...
- Senate smackdown: Cruz, Lee efforts squelched by leaders
- Huckabee Hits Back At Obama: Iran Has Pledged To 'Annihilate' Israel
- Rick Perry: 'It Makes A Lot Of Sense' To Bring Guns To Movie Theaters
- Dennis Rodman endorses Donald Trump: 'We don't need another politician'
- Hulk Hogan asks why it’s okay for President Obama to use the N-word
- Fox News’ Elisabeth Hasselbeck says Sandra Bland could have used cigarette as a weapon
Mike Huckabee is to Christianity what Jesus was to saying stupid offensive sh*t to get attention. - John Fugelsang
Jeb Experiences Sharknado Culture Shock
Jeb Bush dealt with a lot of hurricanes during his time as Florida's governor, but a "Sharknado" is one storm the 2016 presidential hopeful doesn't want to mess with.
In a video posted to his YouTube account Friday, the Republican admitted he had never heard of the airborne shark-based movie franchise, and said he's never seen anything like it.
If everyone in a movie theater had a gun, we wouldn't have to worry about gun violence. This is why war zones are noted for their safety.- LOLGOP
Scrambled Eggs For Brains Speaks
Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin (R) is unleashing a new defense of the Confederate flag by arguing it kills fewer blacks than Planned Parenthood.
With Demagoguery Inflation going on in the GOP, the winner of the debates is going to have to pull off the nearly impossible Triple Hitler.- LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
- As Bernie Sanders Dismantles Hillary Clinton, The GOP Must Discover Human Capitalism
- Alabama Football Coach, Nick Saban, would only cheat on his wife with 'Hillary F---ing Rodham Clinton'
- Hillary Clinton unveils climate change policy
- Sandra Bland’s death divides Texas county with ugly history of racism
Not only does God endorse Multiculturalism but He seems to have invented it.- John Fugelsang
Well, KISS My Grits
Former Presidents Bill Clinton and George W. Bush: newest KISS members?
The ex-commander in chiefs were eyed rubbing shoulders with the rock band’s frontman, Gene Simmons, over the weekend.
The Party of Lincoln became the party of the flag of the guys who killed Lincoln.- LOLGOP
- Oil hits four-month low on China stocks tumble, supply worries
- Hacker takes down New York magazine website
- Western Union restarts money transfer service in Greece
- Costa Rica taxi drivers “declare war” on likely arrival of Uber service
To those who say Donald Trump is making us the laughingstock of the world, actually our gun laws already did that.- Andy Borowitz
13 Giant Companies Believe In Global Warming
Thirteen giant companies joined the Obama administration’s Act on Climate initiative Monday, announcing at least $140 billion in new low-carbon investment and more than 1,600 megawatts (MW) of new renewable energy, the White House said.
I like when I'm on hold and a machine tells me my call is very important to it.- John Fugelsang
- Did You Know Bill Nye’s Mom Was A World War II Code Breaker?
- A Millennial Named Bush
- America's Youngest Convicted Murderers Are Being Released
- Kanye West smashes microphone and storms off stage
- San Francisco combats the stench of urine with pee-repellant paint
Time To Deflate Photo
Sent in by a favorite AHNC viewer, Dennis: A friend of mine, Brenda, was hiking near Ouray, Colorado yesterday. That's about 30 miles to the south and about a mile and half higher from where I live. She said they took a ton of photos and liked this one best.
This is so cool, spring flowers end of July! Photo by Brenda