North Korea says it can miniaturize nuclear weapons
North Korea said Wednesday that it has the ability to miniaturize nuclear weapons, a key step toward building nuclear missiles.
Next time our leaders talk of bringing peace and civilization to some savage foreign country, let us remember that we have biker gangs.- Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- About 1,000 weapons found at scene of deadly Texas gang fight
- Obama set to speed arms shipments, training for Iraq tribes
- Iraqi forces say thwart Islamist attack near Ramadi
- Britain says Syrian video footage exposes Assad barrel bomb lies
- Israeli prime minister calls off West Bank bus segregation
- Malaysia, Indonesia to let 'boat people' come ashore temporarily
We should remember the core problem with the Iraq War was Bush's intelligence.- Tina Dupuy
The Iraq War Messengers
As likely Republican candidates for president continue to struggle with the legacy of the Iraq War, and specifically with the question of whether they would have authorized a similar invasion if they had been president at the time, it's important to remember the media's role in the foreign policy failure. At a time of heightened patriotic fervor, the national press played a crucial role in helping to sell President George W. Bush's war to the public in 2003.
Bobby Jindal issues Executive Order to protect the Biblical definition of marriage as between a man and a woman made from one of his ribs. - The Daily Edge
- Bakers Who Refused Gay Marriage Cake Guilty Of Discrimination
- Ted Cruz Asks Reporters If 'The Left' Is 'Obsessed With Sex'
- Scarborough Explodes On Guest: 'You Just Compared Me To A Nazi!' (VIDEO)
- Ex-cop defends not calling white bikers ‘thugs': ‘This thing started with the black community’
So when do Republicans start saying the trillion-dollar tax cut that created no jobs was based on bad intelligence?- LOLGOP
Great. Another Pipeline Broken.
A broken pipeline spilled 21,000 gallons of crude oil into the ocean before it was shut off Tuesday, creating a slick stretching about 4 miles along the central California coastline, the U.S. Coast Guard said.
#BristolPalin's wedding has been canceled. The families will instead gather for a pro-life BBQ. BYOB (Bring your own bandages).- Kona Lowell
Rock The Voter News
- Obama: Climate change deniers endanger national security
- NSA collection of phone info to end this week if Patriot Act isn't renewed
Study: Direct Strike from Giant Asteroid Less Devastating Than Third Bush Presidency.- Andy Borowitz
Red State Abolishes Death Penalty. Yes, You Read That Correctly.
Nebraska lawmakers gave final approval on Wednesday to a bill abolishing the death penalty that would make it the first conservative state to do so since 1973 if the measure becomes law.
Hoping to quell the controversy over e-mails missing from her private account, the former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton on Wednesday released twenty thousand spam e-mails she received from Old Navy.- Andy Borowitz
- House votes to repeal country-of-origin meat labeling law
- Takata doubling U.S. recall for defective air bags to 34 mln vehicles
- Silicon Valley banks on Bitcoin as a way to overtake Wall Street
- Bird flu could cost nearly $1 billion in Minnesota and Iowa
- Los Angeles becomes latest US city to favor $15 minimum wage
BREAKING: All businesses in Los Angeles flee the city after minimum wage raised to $15. Unemployment rate rises to 100%.- Tea Party Cat
U.S. Justice Dept. Fines Banks
Six of the world’s biggest banks will pay $5.8 billion and five of them agreed to plead guilty to charges tied to a currency-rigging probe as they seek to wind down almost half a decade of enforcement actions.
Every time the TSA man completes the patdown I whisper "text you later."- John Fugelsang
- Four in Rhode Island charged with stealing $1.6 million in checks
- Elderly Idaho BASE jumper died burning parachute in stunt: newspaper
- Large stuffed tiger atop SUV generates 911 call
- 'Frozen' Might Have A Dark Secret You Didn't Notice
- Bill Murray Gets Baked For Final 'Late Show' Appearance With David Letterman
Time To Deflate Photo
Salt fields in Thailand.