ISIS Claims Responsibility for Texas Shooting
Islamic State claimed responsibility for an attack on a Muhammad cartoon art fair in Texas on Sunday. Georgia State University’s Anthony Lemieux explains on the News Hub.
Carly Fiorina already knows how to stop ISIS - by buying the whole organization and then laying them off.- John Fugelsang
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Pentagon: No Texas takeover plot
- Anti-Islam Activist Pam Geller Compares Herself To Rosa Parks (VIDEO)
- Garland, Texas is a hotbed for anti-Muslim bigotry
- 'Crime against humanity on a daily basis' in Aleppo, Amnesty warns
- Saudi suspends flights at airport along Yemen border
- Ethiopian Jews' protests draw attention to racism in Israel
- Ukraine Crisis Opens Up Wiggle Room For Lukashenka
Republicans Lied And Distorted Benghazi? Of Course!
Former Deputy CIA Director Michael Morell said Republicans politicized and repeatedly distorted the agency's analysis of the 2012 Benghazi attacks.
The allegation that the U.S. military and CIA officers "were ordered to stand down and not come to the rescue of their comrades" is not true, Morell wrote in his book The Great War of Our Time, set for release later this month.
FOX NEWS CORRECTION: THE FOOTAGE WE JUST SHOWED OF BALTIMORE WAS ACTUALLY FROM THE FALL OF SAIGON. - LOLGOP
Poor Rand Paul. He isn't even the most unglued doctor in the GOP primary anymore. #BenCarson - LOLGOP
Ben Carson Quote
- Carly Fiorina failed to register this domain.
- Huckabee to announce White House plans
- Republican Claims Pot Enhances Psychosis And Schizophrenia
- Fox: We’ve ‘Gone Six Years With Almost No Criticism Of The President.’
- Poll: Jeb Bush Leads Republican Presidential Field, Marco Rubio Second
- Trump: I'm All For Free Speech, But Anti-Islam Cartoon Contest Was 'DUMB!'
Carly Fiorina: "I'm a forward-thinking tech CEO ready to lead the country as soon as I get my domain name back"- The Daily Edge Tweet
Republicans Arguing With Each Other Is Strangely Satisfying
Bill O'Reilly argued with fellow Fox News host Megyn Kelly on Monday's "The O'Reilly Factor" about the shooting that occurred Sunday at a Muhammad cartoon contest in Garland, Texas.
Weird. The same people who think big oil has their best interests in mind also believe a class can teach teenagers to not have sex.- LOLGOP
Another Ben Carson Quote
Mitt Romney Is Miffed At Hillary
Hillary Clinton recently delivered a thoughtful speech in response to protests and rioting in Baltimore, in which she denounced “mass incarceration.” Mitt Romney is not happy about this. Appearing on Fox News, the former Republican candidate expressed his apparent belief that Hillary Clinton is now opposed to having laws...
@CarlyFiorina Your party doesn't even think women should be president of their own uteruses. - OhNoSheTwitnt Tweet
Rock The Voter News
- Obama announces Marine general as Joint Chiefs chairman
- Jon Stewart mocks ‘lone star lunatics’ and ‘Dallas d*cks’ paranoia about Jade Helm ‘Texas takeover’
Fox News apologizes for false police shooting report, assures that no black people could have possibly been watching its broadcast. - LOLGOP
Hillary Leads All GOP Candidates
A new NBC News poll reveals that the Republican attempts to stop Hillary Clinton have failed as the Democratic frontrunner leads every Republican presidential candidate.
According to the GOP candidates for president, Cinco de Mayo is Spanish for "Secure the Border."- LOLGOP
- US trade deficit largest since 2008 as imports surge
- US Airlines collected $3.5 billion in baggage fees
- Republican presidents flunk the economy: 11 reasons why America does worse under the GOP
Allah Sets Oil Prices! Who Knew?
With speculation rife over how long Saudi Arabia is content to see oil prices slump, the country's oil minister told CNBC that only Allah knows where prices are heading.
Influential Saudi Oil Minister, Ali Al-Naimi, told CNBC Tuesday that "no one can set the price of oil - it's up to Allah."
If I were a Fairy Godmother, all I'd do is throw myself down in front of working people about to enroll in for-profit colleges.- LOLGOP
- Air Force General Resigns After Saying Officers Looked 'Drunker Than 10,000 Indians'
- Where's all the carbon going? Fjords, study finds
- 150-year-old Mark Twain stories discovered by Berkeley scholars
- Police: New Jersey man adds gasoline, lighter fluid to cake
- Italian astronaut brews, sips first fresh espresso in space
Time To Deflate Photo
Giant Sequoias in Yosemite National Park, California. Photography by UrbanTree