Conservatives Keep Pouring Fuel On The Texas Takeover Fire
The Pentagon has no plans to stage a military takeover of the Lone Star state. There are no tunnels covertly being constructed under West Texas' shuttered Wal-Mart stores.
So why are the fringes of the Internet still abuzz with rumors that the U.S. military is on the cusp of imposing martial law in "hostile" Texas under the guise of a training exercise dubbed "Jade Helm 15"?
I hope Jade Helm 15 is actually a secret military plan to build six dozen abortion clinics in Texas.- Jessie Berney Tweet
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Officials Look for Links Between IS, Texas Attack Gunmen
- Kerry hopes to win pause in Yemen war as he heads to talks
- Report: 2.2 million Iraqis displaced by Islamic State group
- US due to stop managing Afghan airspace by end of June
- Ukraine says five soldiers killed as talks resume over truce
- Obama expected to push for Gulf missile defense at U.S. summit
God told Mike Huckabee, Ted Cruz, Ben Carson and Jeb Bush to run for President b/c God loves us and wants us to laugh.- John Fugelsang
Uh, Oh, The Right Wing Won't Like This
A nuclear agreement will allow Iran to become the number one energy player in the Middle East and herald major opportunities for foreign companies, top Iranian officials said Wednesday
No matter how bad life may seem, just remind yourself: if Republicans had their way this would be year 7 of a McCain-Palin administration. - The Daily Edge
- Pam Geller lashes out at critics: You’re saying the ‘pretty girl caused her own rape’
- ‘Men should be able to veto abortions': Fox News host gripes that women want ‘all the control’
- Nebraska Woman Sues Gays On Behalf Of God And Jesus
- Virginia GOPer Suggests Snarling Police Dogs Could Solve Baltimore Violence
- Walmart To Texas Wingnuts: We’re Not Building Secret Tunnels So China Can Come Kill You
Mike Huckabee blamed contraception for Newtown. Some might blame lack of access to contraception for Mike Huckabee.- John Fugelsang
West Virginia Senator Mocks Texas GOP
Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV) said during an interview on Wednesday's "Morning Joe" that West Virginia, unlike Texas, would welcome military training exercises that have led to widespread conspiracy theories in several western states.
"Let me just say this. I want to make news right now," Manchin said. "I don't know what's going on in Texas. I don't know the paranoia that goes on in Texas, but the people in West Virginia welcome, welcome the special forces exercises. Please come to West Virginia. We'll welcome you with open arms. We're not afraid of you. We embrace you, we want you to be part of us."
Shorter Carly Fiorina: I'm 2016's Michele Bachmann!- Tina Dupuy
Rock The Voter News
Colorado Governor Won't Comment on Jade Helm 15 Probably Because He Is Laughing Too Hard
Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper's (D) office told TPM on Wednesday that he was not commenting on a military training exercise set to take place in his state that has spawned multiple fringe conspiracy theories.
Obama’s Gun Confiscation Plan Plagued by Website Glitches.- Andy Borowitz
Ben Carson - because getting non-millionaires to vote for policies that only help millionaires isn't brain surgery.- John Fugelsang
- Oil hits $60; get ready for 'frack counterattack'
- Saudi Arabia unveils new Kingdom Tower
- SurveyMonkey CEO died of head trauma in exercise accident
- Monopoly board game gets an offshore oil twist as Halliburton replaces Boardwalk
- Private firms added 169000 jobs in April, missing forecasts
If Carly Fiorina can do for American voters what she did for HP jobs then we'll all get to move to India.- JohnFugelsang
North Carolina Water Poisoning
North Carolina officials are warning more residents living near Duke Energy's coal ash pits that it's not safe to drink or cook with their well water after tests showed contamination levels that is raising health concerns.
I read that as marijuana legalization becomes more popular, it could affect the jobs of drug-sniffing dogs. Or as those dogs put it, “Thanks, Bo Obama.”- Jimmy Fallon
I hope you had a good time today.
- What Frida wore: the artist's wardrobe locked up for 50 years – in pictures
- Florida mother held hostage uses online pizza order to ask for help
- Austrian baker causes stir with 'tasteless' 9/11 cake
- Czech club criticized over plans to use lie detectors on players
- TV Station Refuses To Comment On UFO Over San Diego
Time To Deflate Photo
Devil's pool in Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe