GOP lawmaker: Air Force cadets must pledge to God because there is no ‘freedom from religion’
A Republican congressman has introduced legislation that would force cadets at the Air Force’s Academy to say “so help me God” during their oaths every school year. He said the legislation is necessary because Americans don’t have “freedom from religion.”
Liberty University is like Hogwarts for people who believe in the death penalty for wizarding.- LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- CIA director: Iran general 'destabilizing' efforts in Iraq
- Yemen foes square off as fears of war, Saudi-Iran rivalry grow
- U.S., British forces out in Yemen, raising terror fears
- Islamic State moves west to attack Syrian army in Homs: monitor
- 26 arrests after mob beats, burns Afghan woman
- Kremlin urges France, Germany to push Ukraine more on peace deal
- Snowden Docs Reveal Canada a Major Player in Global Spy Operations
Okinawa Wants US Out
The governor of Okinawa has ordered a halt to construction of a controversial new United States military base on the southern Japanese island, the latest setback in a long-running row over the US military presence there.
#TedCruzCampaignSlogans The wisdom of Bush, the fearmongering of Cheney, the ideology of Rand Paul, and the face of the drama mask. - John Fugelsang
Yes, Costa Rica!
Costa Rica got 100 percent of its electricity from renewables for 75 days straight this year, the state-run Costa Rican Electricity Institute (ICE) announced this week.
Even fact-adverse Liberty Univ has to REQUIRE students to listen to lipless Canadian Ted Cruz. He isn't rich enough to pay the rest of us. - Mrs. Betty Bowers
- Cruz launches campaign at world's largest Christian college
- The Year in Hate and Extremism
- Florida Rep. Patrick Murphy announcing bid for Rubio's seat
- "Race is being used to wreck the middle class": The silent bigotry of America's poverty politics
- U.S. top court wrestles over Confederate flag license plate
- U.S. top court rejects challenge to Wisconsin voter ID law
Ted Cruz won't drag the GOP field to the right. He'll just force them to say the things they all believe aloud.- LOLGOP
Ted Cruz is the Abraham Lincoln of Sarah Palins. #TedCruzCampaignSlogans - John Fugelsang
Tennessee Voter IDs
Under Tennessee law, a handgun carry permit can be used as ID when casting a ballot, but a student ID card cannot. The state also includes college and university faculty ID cards as acceptable forms of ID even though they are nearly identical to student IDs cards.
Rock The Voter News
- Obama to meet with leaders of Afghanistan, Iraq
- Geek in chief: Obama to pledge $240 million for STEM at science fair
Ted Cruz has bravely renounced his Canadian citizenship, and the evil socialized health care that allowed his mom a safe affordable birth.- John Fugelsang
Florida Cops Investigated By FBI
The FBI has begun looking into the case of four Florida police officers who were accused of exchanging text messages and a video containing racist slurs and violent imagery, the Sun Sentinel newspaper reported on Sunday.
Ted Cruz. The candidate for Americans who are still aggrieved by the end of Footloose.- LOLGOP
"If everybody in this country voted, the Democrats would be in for the next 100 years.” - John Kenneth Galbraith
- Oil Rebounds After Dollar Decline Bolsters Appeal to Investors
- Boeing patents 'Star Wars'-style force fields
- American Airlines pilots say new uniforms are a bad fit
- Facebook Testing Phone App for Android
- Economist Says U.S. Consumer Spending Is About To 'Surge'
Imagine if there were a flat tax and billionaires were finally able to pay the same tax rate as pre-school teachers!- LOLGOP
Meanwhile, China Is Busy Spending Money
China is on a shopping spree in Europe, snapping up companies on the cheap thanks to the weak euro.
The latest big acquisition came Monday with news of an $8 billion bid for Italian tiremaker Pirelli.
Prince Charles visited President Obama at the White House yesterday. They each had a good laugh and then shook ears. - Jimmy Fallon
All Hat No Cattle Is 5,212 Days Old Today!
Thank you so much for helping keep AHNC online! I need you!
- Earth's tectonic plates skitter about
- Maryland students accused of using Twitter to cheat on test
- Lack of orange juice leads Louisiana man to shoot son in buttocks
- David Copperfield's rooftop pool ruptures, floods penthouse
- Man stung 100s of times in bee attack at Utah baseball game
Time To Deflate Photo
Colchuck Lake, Washington.