GOP’s freshmen vow to keep pushing ultra-conservative agenda: ‘We own both houses’
Representative Tom Cole, an Oklahoma moderate close to Boehner, said the new conservatives should read the Constitution and realize “we don’t get to make the Senate do what we want.”
One snowball disproved climate change but 60 months of positive jobs growth proves we should take away people's health insurance.- LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Top Qaeda leader, commanders reported killed in Syria
- Saudi king aims for new Sunni bloc vs Iran and Islamic State
- Security questioned in probe of attack on US envoy to Seoul
- U.S. not decided yet on Ukraine national guard training: official
Asked if his knife attack on US Ambassador Lippert had links to North Korea, Kim Ki-Jong said "no, nonsense" while grimacing in wheelchair. - Ivan Watson - CNN
ISIS Destroying Ancient History
Iraqi forces pressed their offensive against the Islamic State group Friday, expecting to reach the outskirts of the militant-held city of Tikrit, a day after the extremists reportedly "bulldozed" a famed archaeological site in the area.
- Scarborough: Why Doesn’t Clinton Just Say ‘I Screwed Up’?
- DOJ report on Ferguson reads like the description of a totalitarian police state
- Hypocrisy not the issue in Palin comments on Clinton email scandal
- Arkansas Republican dodges blame for giving adopted daughters to rapist: I’m a victim here
- Conservative columnist can’t mourn Nimoy’s death because Spock reminds him of Obama
"Another scandal for Hillary Clinton — they're saying she used a private email address when she was secretary of state, which means the government couldn't archive and preserve her emails. Then Obama said, 'Don't worry, we saw them. We see everyone's emails.'" –Jimmy Fallon
Reports say Jeb Bush is seeking the right campaign slogan but let's not all suggest 'Fool me 3 times' at once.- John Fugelsang
New Jersey Lets Exxon Off The Hook
A long-fought legal battle to recover $8.9 billion in damages from Exxon Mobil Corporation for the contamination and loss of use of more than 1,500 acres of wetlands, marshes, meadows and waters in northern New Jersey has been quietly settled by the state for around $250 million.
"Alaska officially legalized marijuana for recreational use. I think they did this years ago. That's how the Palin kids ended up with those names, right?" –Jimmy Kimmel
If this Hillary email thing goes on a few more weeks, some people who hadn't set their opinion about her a decade ago may hear about it.- LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
- Review of Hillary Clinton emails to take months: official
- Approval rating of Pope Francis continues to grow in US
Ferguson Blacks Have A Right To Be Scared
This week, the Department of Justice released a scathing report on the Ferguson Police Department, finding not only a preponderance of racially-charged emails but also systematic discrimination against African-Americans, who received more than 90% of the city’s arrests, citations and jaywalking tickets, despite making up just 67% of the population.
Bureau of Labor Statistics announced unemployment down to 5.5%, though Sen. Inhofe says this snowball that proves those numbers are a hoax.- Tea Party Cat
Google & Ted Cruz?
When the Texas attorney general opened an investigation into Google’s alleged anticompetitive practices in 2010, the Web behemoth turned to an unlikely ally for help: tea party hero Ted Cruz.
Looks like we found the 90s economy on Hillary's email servers.- LOLGOP
- Oil steady above $60 as dollar balances supply concerns
- Freight train carrying crude oil derails near Illinois city
- U.S. adds surprisingly strong 295,000 jobs, but wage growth slows
- Weather-battered U.S. consumers skip mall, order in and head south
- Mandarin Oriental says hotels in US, Europe hacked
I'm sure Obamacare will start destroying jobs right around the time the Bush tax breaks start to work.- LOLGOP
U.S. Demand For Commercial Vans?
Mercedes-Benz said today it plans to spend $500 million to build a new plant in Charleston, S.C., so it can assemble its next-generation Sprinter commercial van there, providing more evidence that the commercial van segment in the U.S. is continuing to get more competitive.
If you’re not outraged by something on the internet, wait five minutes. - JokeBlogger.com
- Boy, 11, punished for dressing as '50 Shades' Christian Grey
- Florida man to be sentenced for helping baseball star Puig flee Cuba
- Disc-Shaped UFO Flies Behind Argentina TV News Live Broadcast
- Remains of ancient civilization uncovered in Honduran jungle
- Ringling Bros. Circus To Phase Out Elephant Acts
- Man Can't Sue Applebee's For Getting Burned While Praying Over Fajitas
Time To Deflate Photo
Medieval towers in the French countryside.
Best wishes for a peaceful weekend.