Florida Officials Were Barred From Using The Term 'Climate Change' Once Rick Scott Took Power
Officials responsible for making sure Florida is prepared to respond to the earth's changing climate are barred from using the terms "global warming" and "climate change" in official communications, emails and reports, according to new findings from the Florida Center for Investigative Reporting.
GOP 2015: You're not allowed to say "climate change."
GOP 2055: You're not allowed to say we denied climate change. - LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Islamic State: US airstrikes, internal divisions take toll on militants
- Kurdish forces attack Islamic State west of Kirkuk
- Tens Of Thousands Attend Anti-Netanyahu Rally In Tel Aviv
- Putin reveals secrets of Russia's Crimea takeover plot
- Obama Declares Venezuela A Threat To U.S. National Security
Republican senators want to give Iranian leaders — and the president — a refresher on the constitutional balance of power.
In a highly unusual move, a group of 47 Republicans in the upper chamber has written to Iran’s top leaders to let them know that any nuclear deal they reach with the United States would be “nothing more than an executive agreement.”
Hey, everyone. The guys who are undermining our foreign policy in hopes of provoking an unnecessary war are really concerned about email.- LOLGOP
Is Florida Sinking OR Is The Ocean Rising?
The state of Florida is the region most susceptible to the effects of global warming in this country, according to scientists. Sea-level rise alone threatens 30 percent of the state’s beaches over the next 85 years.
Florida to Eliminate Climate Change by Banning Thermometers. - Andy Borowitz
- GOP lawmaker: Planet Fitness trans-friendly ‘anti-reality’ policy threatens safety of women
- WATCH: Angry pastor warns Katy Perry’s devil sex music is preparing teens for the Antichrist
- Republican 2016 hopefuls skip Selma 'Bloody Sunday' march 50th anniversary ...
- G.O.P. Is Divided as Budget Bills Start Piling Up
- Lindsey Graham defends not using email
- Democrats Benefit From GOP's Internal Struggles
- Trey Gowdy: There Are ‘Huge Gaps’ In Hillary’s Emails
I want to thank the GOP leaders who refuse to pass a fix to the Voting Rights Act for having the dignity not to show up in Selma.- LOLGOP
What Liberal Media?
After the Associated Press waited over 14 hours before changing an erroneous story about Hillary Clinton, without issuing an update or correction, ZDNet's David Gewirtz has questions about the integrity of the outlet's reporting.
We have another Bush and we're willing to use him.
Rock The Voter News
- Barack Obama Marks 50th Anniversary Of 'Bloody Sunday' With Powerful Speech In Selma
- Obama: Iran Nuclear Deal Not a Given
- Colin Powell Has A Pretty Good Suggestion For Fixing Voter ID Laws
- People On Food Stamps Make Healthier Grocery Decisions Than Most of Us
Yesterday, the Supreme Court spent over an hour listening to arguments on whether Obamacare is unconstitutional. Yeah, listening to arguments about Obamacare for an hour, or as most people call that, “Thanksgiving Dinner.”- Jimmy Fallon
- OPEC Sec. General denies cartel targeting U.S. frackers
- 10 Best Paying Cities For Women
- Apple Store goes down before Apple Watch event
- Fox News Signs Alveda King, Niece of Martin Luther King Jr., As Contributor
- Czech government approves sale of fighter jets to Iraq
The unemployment rate is now 5.5%, but some say the actual number is much higher because they hate Obama. - Andy Borowitz
Apple Watch includes a button that instantly informs everyone you went to high school with and your exes that you now have an Apple Watch.- LOLGOP
Jeb Thinks Net Neutrality Is Crazy
Presidential hopeful Jeb Bush isn't about to break with the party line on net neutrality. The former Florida Governor told those at an Iowa question-and-answer session this weekend that the FCC's decision to classify broadband as a utility was "one of the craziest ideas I've ever heard."
The world's oldest person turned 117 today. And she celebrated the same way she did last year — by driving her car into somebody’s living room.- Seth Myers
- Ice Bikes Become Hot New Skating Gadget In Buffalo
- Utah cops swear mysterious voice crying for help led them to unconscious toddler in submerged car
- Oklahoma frat closed after racist chant: Are fraternities finally taking racism seriously?
- Maine innkeeper to give property away to winner of essay contest
- U.S tourists vandalized Rome's Colosseum, took selfie: Italian media
Time To Deflate Photo
Frozen Venice, Italy.