France mobilizes 10,000 troops at home after Paris shootings
France will deploy 10,000 soldiers on home soil by Tuesday and post almost 5,000 extra police officers to protect Jewish sites after the killing of 17 people by Islamist militants in Paris last week, officials said.
Republicans are almost as upset about Obama not being in Paris as they would be if Obama had dared to go to Paris.- LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Israel PM defied France to join Paris march: reports
- Merkel says Islam 'belongs to Germany' ahead of Dresden rally
- Kerry to visit France this week after Paris attacks
- Photo essay: Remnants of the trillion-dollar war in Afghanistan rust in the desert
- Exclusive: Cuba has freed all 53 prisoners as agreed in U.S. deal - U.S. officials
- Texas Officer Fired For Using Taser On 76-Year-Old Man Appeals Termination
- Paris tourism launches 'open for business' campaign after shootings
CENTCOM Hacked By ISIS
The Twitter account for U.S. Central Command (CENTCOM) was apparently hacked Monday afternoon by supporters of the Islamic State.
About 12:30 p.m. ET, @CENTCOM began sending out pro-IS tweets and its banner and avatar were changed to read "i love you isis." By 1 p.m. ET, the tweets remained but the avatar and banner had been removed; by 1:12 p.m. ET, the account was suspended entirely.
FOX NEWS: ONE MILLION MARCH IN PARIS AGAINST OBAMACARE. - LOLGOP
The Terrorists Hate The USA Because Of Invading Iraq, Torturing People and Bunches Of Other Stuff
The United States senator who oversaw the publication of the graphic 'torture report' detailing the CIA’s post-9/11 interrogation program has indicated to the British parliament there would be little point in her travelling to London to give evidence before MPs.
Notice there's no "Draft Mitt Romney" movement, which is smart. Mitt always avoids a draft.- LOLGOP
- Fox's Wingnut Pirro: We Need To Kill The Radical Muslim Terrorists Hell-bent On Killing Us
- Fox pundit: Paris was terrorized because French people have smartphones instead of guns
- Angry right’s secret playbook: How it uses a good story to peddle an agenda America hates
- Christian broadcaster suggests God punished Charlie Hebdo’s ‘blasphemy’ with Muslim terror attacks
- Pastor: I punched a kid ‘as hard as I could’ for ‘not taking the Lord serious’
- Texas Bill Would Strip State Workers Of Salaries If They License Gay Marriages
- Sarah Palin invited to share her unique way with words with legendary Cambridge debating society
Potential presidential candidate Jeb Bush will release a decade’s worth of tax returns to avoid comparisons to Mitt Romney. Yeah, they’re nothing alike. They’re just both former governors from wealthy families whose parents gave them super-weird names.- Jimmy Fallon
Fox News Gets Caught Lying. Again.
Steve Emerson, the Fox News contributor who has been widely mocked for claiming non-Muslims are too afraid to go to Birmingham, has been dismissed a "complete idiot" by the prime minister.
When Karl Marx said 'Religion is the Opium of the People' he couldn't have imagined 500 cable channels and porn on demand.- John Fugelsang
Rock The Voter News
- Obama, Kerry absent from unity rally in Paris
- France mobilizes 10,000 troops at home after Paris shootings
- What Will Obama's Consumer 'Bill of Rights' Accomplish?
If you ever called french fries "freedom fries," shut up about France. You are a tool and your opinions are of no value to anyone.- Jeff Tiedrich tweet
Happy 13th Anniversary GITMO!
Protesters wearing orange jumpsuits and bags over their heads rallied outside of the White House Sunday to protest Guantanamo Bay on the 13th anniversary of the first prisoners arriving at the detention facility.
REMEMBER: The GOP demanded lower gas prices that may bust America's oil industry and drain the life out of several red states.- LOLGOP
- US stocks head lower; crude oil price falls again
- Kerry tours new Ford plant in western India
- Volvo to sell Chinese-made cars in US
- Volkswagen: 2014 deliveries topped 10 million, 4.2 pct rise
- Senate takes up Keystone XL bill as showdown with Obama looms
As appealing as publicly whipping bloggers sounds, criminalizing blasphemy is abhorrent. Surely the GOP will call for a Saudi embargo now.- LOLGOP
Ford Wins Best Truck Award
Ford's big move to aluminum for the body of its flagship F-150 truck has helped it garner some additional material: The hardware that comes with the North American Truck of the Year Award.
If God had wanted humans to be able to remember more than 3 passwords at once He'd have given us bigger brains. - John Fugelsang
- This Is How You Smuggle 94 iPhones over the Chinese Border
- 'Sea Monster' Discovered In Scotland Dates Back 170 Million Years
- Swiss clamp down on cross-border pizza delivery
- Saudi cleric condemns snowmen as anti-Islamic
- Indiana couple arrested after video shows handgun in toddler's mouth
Time To Deflate Photo
The stairway to heaven? Machu Picchu , Peru.