Palins describe brawl in police recordings
Editor's note: The audio mentioned below, obtained by CNN from police records, contains strong language.
Washington (CNN) -- Bristol Palin describes being dragged through the grass and called a series of obscenities during a massive brawl last month in recordings of Anchorage police interviews that CNN obtained through a public records request.
My Gawd, after listening to the police recording of the brawl, the Palins need a good bar of soap to wash out their mouths. Good parenting matters, just ask Chelsea Clinton and Sasha and Milia Obama.
The Palin Family asks that you respect their privacy as they continue their attention-seeking.- LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Canada's PM says shooting rampage was terrorism
- FBI: US girls may have tried to join jihadis
- Britain sends drones to fly surveillance missions over Syria
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor
- East of Kobani, Turkish town appreciates 'peace' brought by Islamic State
- Ebola vaccine trials in Africa could start by January, says WHO
We should react to a terrorist attack as Canada does -- with universal health care, zero abortion restrictions and same-sex marriage.- LOLGOP
New Ebola Measures Include Questionnaire, Which Has Questionable Questions
U.S. health officials unveiled new measures on Wednesday to carry out Ebola monitoring on anyone entering the country from the three nations at the center of a West African epidemic, increasing precautions to stop the spread of the virus.
Looks like they're working out the Ebola situation. The CDC has released new guidelines about what healthcare workers should wear to protect themselves when treating Ebola patients. For starters, this Halloween they've outlawed the slutty hazmat suit.- Conan O'Brien
- Bristol Palin claims family’s drunken brawl never happened, even after audio proof release
- Sarah Palin’s PAC Is a Massive Million Dollar Scam
- 13 Times The Reagan White House Press Briefing Erupted With Laughter Over AIDS
- Man Who Believes God Speaks to Us Through "Duck Dynasty" Is About to Be Texas' Second-in-Command
- GOP congressman tells school children they are to blame for classmate's suicide
- Fox News Tells Young Women Not to Vote: ‘Go Back on Tinder or Match.com’ (Video)
- GOPer Ernst Promises To Use Her Gun If Gov't Decides Rights Aren't 'Important'
Do Conservatives Have Frigging Editors? I Know, Stupid Question.
Conservative commentator Dana Loesch's new book Hands Off My Gun: Defeating the Plot to Disarm America includes spurious quotes from George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, and other Founding Fathers, despite the fact that it purports to teach readers about "the history of the Second Amendment."
The people who always told me pot makes you lazy & lethargic are now telling me it made Michael Brown violent.- John Fugelsang
Conservatism A.K.A. Microscopic Brain Disease
Conservatives are outraged over what they claim, mistakenly, to be evidence of massive voter fraud being perpetrated in Arizona, The Daily Dot reports.
Rock The Voter News
- Latest White House fence jumper has mental problems, father says
- Protesters Demand Arrest Of Police Officer Who Tased Tallahassee Woman
Modern TV journalists talking about Ben Bradlee are like Justin Bieber talking about Leonard Cohen.- John Fugelsang
The Reagan Confederacy? LOL
A former aide to President Ronald Reagan is calling for southern states to secede from the union and form a new conservative nation called "Reagan" where citizens wouldn't be forced to compromise on "traditional values" like marriage.
I like it when people who defended Dick Cheney foreign policy call the black guy "arrogant."- John Fugelsang
The GOP can hold the House without winning a single Latino vote. It can win the Senate without swaying 1 Obama voter. - LOLGOP
- Oil prices slide as US crude reserves surge
- Manufacturing moving from China to US: survey
- Facebook's Zuckerberg wages China charm offensive -- in Mandarin
- Reporter quits Chicago newspaper, says governor candidate influenced paper
The NFL has created a sportsmanship award that will be presented to the winner on the eve of the Super Bowl. The winner will be whichever NFL player's not in jail on the eve of the Super Bowl.- Conan O'Brien
Graffiti Artist Defaces 10 National Parks—and Instagrams It
How can you get away with painting graffiti in some of the United States’ most iconic national parks?
If you’re dumb enough to boast of your exploits on social media, you can’t.
Every fish you catch and release goes home with an alien abduction story.- John Fugelsang
I've Never Watched TLC's Honey Boo Boo But This Is Beyond Belief
Mama June is seeing someone new, but there's a big problem ... the guy just got out of prison after serving time for molesting one of June's relatives ... TMZ has learned.
Kim Kardashian, by the way, shares a birthday with Benjamin Netanyahu and the scientist Alfred Nobel. Which just goes to show you: Horoscopes are crap.- Jimmy Kimmel
- Company Claims To Have Developed Working Hoverboard
- Woman says she sold pot to help raise grandkids
- New Mexico man's typo costs him thousands on bill
- Citizen Pulls Over Police Officer
- Convicted murderer sues state over prison porn ban
Time To Deflate Photo
Thank you NASA for the incredible work you do.