These 5 unhinged Ebola conspiracy theories expose the right’s anti-Obama delusions
Ebola, which originated in Africa and is spread by direct contact with bodily fluids, apparently taps into some deep-rooted xenophobic and racial anxieties among right-wingers terrified they might catch a poop-related disease from black people.
Watching an hour of Fox News can undo up to three days of Ebola Safety Training.- LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- 180000 People Flee Western Iraq as ISIS Inches Ever Closer to Baghdad
- Istanbul rattled by signs of Islamic State support
- US, Russia vow stronger cooperation on many issues
- New Ebola Cases Seen at 10000 a Week by Dec. 1, WHO Says
- Blocked From Pope’s Synod By Ebola, Liberia’s Bishop Tells His Nation’s Story
- US charity helps NKorea fight drug-resistant TB
- As Kim Jong Un returns, North Korea becomes slightly more open
Republicans should have to wear their giant "I'm Not a Scientist" foam hat when talking about Ebola.- LOLGOP
Soccer: The Ebola Cup?
Africa Cup of Nations' hosts Morocco say they have not made a definite decision on how to respond should organizers CAF refuse their Ebola-motivated request to postpone the continental showcase.
Mark Zuckerberg gave $25 million to fight Ebola. Obama hasn't given $25 million, so I guess he just doesn't care if we all die of Ebola.- Top Conservative Cat
John Boehner: "The CDC and NIH don't have a cure for Ebola, so we were right to cut their research budgets for the last 10 years."- Top Conservative Cat
The Republicans Are Coming. They Really Are.
Republicans’ chances for taking over the Senate in the midterm elections rose to their highest point yet in a new average of polls.
As of Tuesday morning, Vox.com’s average of forecasts gives the GOP a 69% chance of wresting control of the upper chamber from Democrats. The average is made up of six forecasts from the New York Times, fivethirtyeight.com and others like the Washington Post — which last week gave Republicans a whopping 95% chance of winning back the Senate.
- State Rep: Democratic Congresswoman Will Lose Because She's 'Ugly As Sin'
- Right-wing Jimmy John’s forbids employees from making competitors’ sandwiches for two years
- Ohio pastor forced vasectomies, abortions because kids divert money away from church: report
- GOP congressman: ‘I’m not talking about guns necessarily’ to fight a Bible-based revolution
Straight white men perplexed that anyone spends so much time worrying about the right to vote, consensual sex and not being shot by police.- LOLGOP
DeKalb County in Georgia threatened to cut the sewer lines to Emory University because the hospital was caring for Ebola patients, a doctor revealed recently.
Ann Romney is an inspiring stay-at-5-homes mom.- John Fugelsang
Rock The Voter News
WTF NEWS: Democrats Drop Advertising For Close Senate Race
The Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee has stopped running TV ads in Kentucky's U.S. Senate race, a troublesome sign for Alison Lundergan Grimes in her challenge of Republican leader Mitch McConnell.
Slut Shaming -when culture media & men demand women sexualize themselves & punish them if they actually enjoy it.- John Fugelsang
Marriage is at an all-time low. I blame Newt, Trump and Rush who are finally making it work and driving down the numbers.- LOLGOP
- Hazmat crews at scene of crude spill in Louisiana: report
- American Airlines Boeing makes emergency landing after wall panels come loose
- Supreme Court leaves California foie gras ban intact
- Doctor involved in botched Oklahoma execution 'experimented' on inmate: lawsuit
Let the free market solve Ebola.- LOLGOP
Meanwhile, Back In Fergusonland
More than 50 people were arrested in a series of peaceful rolling protests in the St. Louis area on Monday, staged to draw attention to police violence more than two months after a white officer killed an unarmed black teenager in a local suburb.
Republicans want to make it harder to vote, marry and get health care. But they're all for making it really easy to be scared of the Ebola.- LOLGOP
- Gun-slinging patrolwoman chases off polar bear from Alaska home
- Dream beach house built on wrong lot
- Police: Thief posed as Connecticut wedding guest
- California parrot that vanished for four years returns speaking Spanish: paper
- Police: Drunken Santa zombie enters St. Paul home
Time To Deflate Photo
The Society Argentina Gardening
has cared for the Bonsai since 1936.