New York City to check daily with people returning from West Africa
New York City's health department will actively monitor anyone who arrives in the city from one of the three West African countries affected by Ebola, Mayor Bill de Blasio said at a news conference on Friday.
The only thing we have to fear is the people who are publicly peeing their pants over Ebola.- LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- US: IS earns $1M per day in black market oil sales
- Chief Palestinian negotiator issues statehood ultimatum
- ‘Time to finish the job’ on nuclear deal, America’s top negotiator tells Iran
- Japan could deploy minesweepers off S. Korea in war with North, U.S. admiral says
- Security tight in Canada as police probe Parliament gunman's ties
Maybe we can get the Canadian Parliament Sergeant-at-arms to guard the White House fence.- John Fugelsang
Cri-me-a River: Putin Accuses U.S. Of Doing What He's Doing
Russian President Vladimir Putin accused the United States of endangering the international order by trying to “remake the whole world” for its own, exclusive interests Friday, and predicted that Ukraine would not be the last conflict the major powers would clash over.
North Korea is imposing a travel ban because of Ebola. They'd hate to get that in their gulags. It could ruin their torture programs. Awful!- Tina Dupuy
- Rep. Peter King blames media, ACLU ‘morons’ for stopping anti-Muslim surveillance
- Fox host tells supermodel to shut up about gun control: You have a ‘lovely bottom… stick to that’
- Florida’s attorney general moves to stop lesbian couple from divorcing
- Birther sheriff declares Canada-born Sen. Ted Cruz ineligible to run for president
- Louisiana mayor who promised never to ‘embarrass this community’ arrested on child porn charges
- Drudge Report hypes Alex Jones website froth about ‘disappeared’ Ebola patients
It's kind of ironic for a member of Congress to be complaining about government waste. I think we spend around $5 billion every year on Congress. We don't seem to be getting anything out of that, right? What we got is a report on how much money they waste, so thank you.- Jimmy Kimmel
Iowa Republican Thinks He's Going To Heaven! ROFLMAO
Rep. Steve King (R-IA) told an Iowa newspaper that when he dies and goes to heaven, he doesn’t expect to meet any gay people there, and therefore same-sex marriage should be made illegal again in his state.
I worried the GOP might lose the election, but then The Daily Show is in reruns so all the young kids will probably forget to vote. Ha-ha!- Top Conservative Cat
Rock The Voter News
- Obama to meet with Texas nurse cured of Ebola: W.House
- Obama expresses optimism about Ebola in US
- Oklahoma judge allows law on abortion pills to take effect
GOP Leads Democrats In October Fundraising
Donors gave the Republican National Committee $8.1 million during the first two weeks of October, and the party borrowed another $5 million to help its campaign allies working on House and Senate races, according to finance reports filed Thursday
Politicians in Miami have passed a resolution to split Florida into two states. Yeah, the two states would be known as Geezerville and Methylvania.- Conan O'Brien
Honey Boo Boo Is Honey Bye Bye
"Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" has been canceled.
The decision comes on the heels of a TMZ report that show matriarch Mama June, or June Shannon, is dating a convicted child molester.
Televangelism = A fool + his $ are soon parted.- AllHatNoCattle Tweet
- The Oil Price Swoon Won’t Stop the Shale Boom
- David Cameron refuses to pay £1.7bn EU bill by 1 December deadline
- TLC Cancels Honey Boo Boo Show After June Dates Child Molester
- Patients avoiding Dallas hospital where Ebola hit
Alls I'm saying is the party that sees political advantage in a deadly disease may not have your best interests in mind.- LOLGOP
Ebola Vaccine Is On The Way
Millions of doses of an Ebola vaccine will be produced by the end of 2015, the World Health Organization has announced.
And vaccines could be offered to health workers on the frontline in West Africa as soon as December 2014.
A new Starbucks drink is on the way. Starbucks soon will be offering a chestnut praline latte. And I have to say, it's hard to criticize the government for wasteful spending when we pay $7 for candy-flavored coffee twice a day, right?- Jimmy Kimmel
Please help me put food on my family!
8 Years Ago This Week Joe Scarborough Sent AllHatNoCattle This:
Odd, I never heard from him or Mike Papantonio (yes that Papantonio) again. And I still have the page online.
- Strong Winds Create Reverse Waterfall
- Romanian princess, husband sentenced for Oregon cockfighting ring
- Dancing priests become Internet sensation
- UK man faked coma for 2 years to avoid court
- Heads or tails? Coin toss decides Peru election
Time To Deflate Photo
New York City
George Washington Statue at Federal Hall, Wall Street
Photo/A N D R E A • C O S T A N T I N I
Best wishes for a peaceful weekend to all!