Stretch Hummers. A bloody brawl. And Sarah Palin?
This story has it all. Stretch Hummers. Booze. A right hook. And a former vice presidential candidate screaming, “Do you know who I am?”
Just another Saturday night in Anchorage with the Palins?
The Palins ask that you respect their privacy as they continue their meaningless attention-seeking. - LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- IS has 20,000-31,500 fighters in Iraq and Syria: CIA
- Arab allies pledge to fight Islamic State group
- Kerry to visit Turkey to bolster campaign against Islamic State
- Australia raises threat level to 'high' on Iraq, Syria
- UN: 45 Fijian peacekeepers freed in Syria
- Ukraine, rebels trade 67 prisoners in peace deal
- UN begins food aid to Ukraine's war-torn east
- Ron Suskind, George W. Bush and the Aug. 6, 2001, PDB
If you don't support Netanyahu, you're an anti-Semite, according to Ted Cruz, who doesn't support Obama.- LOLGOP
US combat aircraft will soon start flying out of a base in the Kurdish region of northern Iraq as part of a "more aggressive" air campaign against Islamic State jihadists, the Pentagon said Thursday.
If the ppl listening to FOX about ISIL hadn't listened to FOX about Iraq there wouldn't be an ISIL.- John Fugelsang
The New York Times had to issue a correction after an article referred to Dick Cheney as president of the United States. The Times apologized to Dick Cheney and changed his title to "former president of the United States."- Conan O'Brien
- Sarah Palin: ‘I owe America a global apology because John McCain should be our president’
- Ted Cruz Found SNL’s Impersonation Of Sarah Palin "Wickedly Funny"
- Stephen Colbert’s slam on Fox’s Brit Hume last night was too off-color for this headline
- Mine Worker Allegedly Fired For Not Donating To GOP Candidates
- Hannity guest: Rice’s wife ‘knocked herself out’ on elevator railing so he’s the ‘bigger victim’
The question isn't if Ted Cruz is running for president. The question is if he'll ever stop.- LOLGOP
Will Tebowing Make A Comeback?
Breakfast time just became Tebow time.
Starting Monday, Tim Tebow, the former football star and current SEC Network analyst, will be on the top-rated ABC morning show Good Morning America. He’ll serve as a contributor and will help launch GMA‘s “Motivate Me Monday” series, which focuses on stories of triumph from people across the country.
John McCain assures America that he will not rest until your kids are somehow at war somewhere being shot at by somebody.- John Fugelsang
Rock The Voter News
Raven Football Fans Reaction To Domestic Violence
Music blared from the purple bus, and Baltimore Ravens fan Racquel Bailey stood with drink in hand amid her usual tailgate buddies while making a bold fashion statement: a black, rhinestone-decorated jersey with the white No. 27.
A Ray Rice jersey.
REMINDER: Conservatives don't blame the victim as much as they identify with the perpetrators.- LOLGOP
PREDICTION: On November 5, some GOP strategist will say, "I really thought our plan to make women pay more for birth control would work!"- LOLGOP
- Oil falls below $98 a barrel as weak demand, strong dollar weigh
- US budget drops 13 percent in August
- Denver Post, other Digital First Media newspapers for sale
- U.S. steps up sanctions on Russia over Ukraine
GOP: These immigrants who want to pay taxes must go! But corporations who are sending their money abroad to avoid taxes, they can stay.- LOLGOP
Wind Power Versus Fossil Fuelers
As wind power surges, opposition grows
Wind-power developers are facing growing opposition in some states. A fight swirls around the efforts in Congress to extend the federal wind-power tax credit.
Mike Tyson and Rob Ford had a meeting. If you’d like to see a transcript of their conversation, just have your cat walk back and forth on your keyboard.- Seth Myers
I'm no fashion expert, Ms Ground Zero protestor, but your 'never forgive' sign clashes with that crucifix you're wearing.- John Fugelsang
- Black Burgers Hit Japanese Burger Kings Again
- Driver busted in Maryland with cocaine 'trail' thought he was in Chicago
- Man Crashes Pick-up Truck Through Vegas Stratosphere Casino: Cops
- Police say woman used wheelchair cart for getaway
- Florida Woman Points Gun At Lawn Worker Over Loud Noise
Time To Deflate Photo
Flower fields in Hillside, Hokkaido, Japan.
Best wishes for a peaceful weekend.