Eric Cantor joins Wall Street bank
Former House Majority Leader Eric Cantor is joining the Wall Street firm Moelis & Co., the firm announced on Tuesday.
I support keeping the US minimum wage at $7.25hr - but only for Congress, because they already live off their tips.- John Fugelsang
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Video Appears to Show ISIS Execution of Second American Steven Sotloff
- Relatives of captured Iraqi soldiers storm parliament: witnesses
- Saudi arrests 88 in 'anti-terrorism' drive
- Clashes between Islamists, rivals in Libya kill 31
- EU proposes tough sanctions on Moscow as Ukraine rebels advance
- Oklahoma police fatally shoot man who stabbed himself with a knife
So the Sunday talk show consensus is Obama is being “too cautious” on ISIS; they’d prefer he be reckless and foolhardy in Iraq. - Top Conservative Cat
The Beat Goes On and On and On
A week after the guns fell silent in the Gaza war, Israel and the Palestinians seem to have little appetite or incentive for a return to U.S.-sponsored peace and statehood talks that collapsed five months ago.
I feel bad for congressmen who only have 4 more days left of their 5 week vacation. - Top Conservative Cat
- Texas cops ‘swarm’ school, police call for ‘prayer’ over miscarriage in bathroom
- Fox News guest: Feminists aren’t being ‘what God designed them to be’
- Republicans tone down Benghazi talk as elections near
- Jury to start deliberations in corruption trial of Virginia ex-governor
Surprise! Fidel Supports Putin And Still Hates the US and Europe
Cuban ex-president Fidel Castro lashed out at the United States and Europe on Monday, accusing them of war-mongering and comparing the NATO military alliance's representatives to the Nazi SS.
The biggest reason there's no GOP wave this year:
People don’t love Democrats but they hate the alternative. - LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
Next up on Fox News: How the C+ Michael Brown got in 3rd grade totally justifies his shooting over jaywalking.- Top Conservative Cat
Texas Voter ID
A U.S. court in Texas will hear arguments on Tuesday in a case over a law requiring voters to present photo identification, a move the state's Republican leaders say will prevent fraud while plaintiffs call it a veiled attempt at suppressing minority turnout.
Obama to delay stand on seat reclining until after the election; Ted Cruz vows to label whatever stand the president takes "seat amnesty."- LOLGOP
'Politically Correct' is the politically correct way of saying 'Less Dickish.'- John Fugelsang
- Fast-food workers to launch intensified protests across U.S.
- Scientists use E.coli bacteria to create fossil fuel alternative
- Russia has ‘severed’ partnership with Europe, says Germany
- US sanctions firms, individuals for aiding Iran
'Climate Change Science' is a sinister conspiracy by the world scientific community to convince people pollution is bad.- John Fugelsang
US Companies That Fled To China Having Second Thoughts
Foreign companies in China feel increasingly targeted for unfair enforcement of anti-monopoly and other laws and might cut investment if conditions fail to improve, a U.S. business group said Tuesday.
Maybe now that Eric Cantor's a banker House Republicans will actually listen to him.- LOLGOP
In case you haven't heard, there are nude celebrities all over the Internet. I never thought I'd see the day. Someone hacked "the cloud." The cloud is something I don't really understand. It's like whatever language Honey Boo Boo speaks.- Craig Ferguson
My test run birthday candle lighting went terribly wrong.
- Tucker the Sad-Faced Cat Is Adopted
- Penn State student gains rep as squirrel whisperer
- Dog turns on stove, which then sets laptop ablaze
- Prosecutor Allegedly Helped Convict Avoid Jail, Sent Bikini Pic
- Serial Plane Stowaway Arrested In Baggage Claim
- Delta Flyer Demands Plane Land Over Reclining Seat Fight
Time To Deflate Photo
If your kids complain about going to school, show them this photo.
Children Climbing On Unsecured Wooden Ladders Heading To School, Zhang Jiawan Village, Southern China.