Sarah Palin Is Publicly Auditioning To Join 'The View'
Sarah Palin is dropping subtle hints that she might want to be a panelist on "The View." And by "subtle hints," we mean that she is explicitly saying in an interview that she might want to be a panelist on "The View."
Sarah Palin has basically decided to become B-roll for documentaries about the worst reactions to the first black president. - LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Iraq parliament delayed for five weeks, general killed near Baghdad
- Hamas says Israeli air strikes in Gaza kill 6 of its men
- U.S. asks Israel to probe beating of American teen in Jerusalem
- ISIS Set to Destroy Biblical History
- Ukraine: bridge explosions block roads to Donetsk
You Go, Girls!
More than 60 women and girls abducted last month by suspected Boko Haram militants in northeast Nigeria have escaped their captors, sources said Sunday.
Local vigilante Abbas Gava said he had “received an alert from my colleagues … that about 63 of the abducted women and girls had made it back home” late Friday.
The GOP has been extremely successful in its outreach to corporations, fertilized eggs and adults who yell at buses filled with children.- LOLGOP
Germany Is Pissed At US
German Chancellor Angela Merkel said on Monday allegations that a German man had worked as a double agent for U.S. intelligence were serious and, if true, were a clear contradiction of what cooperation between partners is supposed to be about.
- Rick Perry stands by Obama immigration conspiracy theory
- Tea party challengers face uphill battle in finding lawyers needed to win
- 'Duck Dynasty' Kin Readies for 'Kissing Congressman' in House Race
- Fox News ‘Girls Gone Mild’ segment warns women not to raise voices: ‘Don’t talk too much’
GOP House Gives Finger To SEC
A U.S. House of Representatives panel said on Friday it should not have to comply with a federal regulator's demand for documents sought for an insider-trading probe involving the staff director of a subcommittee and a lobbyist.
Uh Oh. The GOP Is Going After The Federal Reserve
The U.S. House Financial Services Committee has set a hearing for legislation to reform the Federal Reserve.
If life begins at fertilization, shouldn't conservatives want maternity leave to begin right then -- you know, just to be safe.- LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
Federal Judge Blogs Curse Word At SCOTUS
Writing on his personal blog, a federal judge appointed to the bench by President George H. W. Bush advised the Supreme Court to avoid “divisive cases” in the future that do more harm than good — such as the recent Hobby Lobby decision – before offering a more blunt suggestion: shut the f*ck up.
Hi, I'm an angry political person on Twitter & to show the moral validity of my arguments I shall now call you a 'tard.'- John Fugelsang
Unionizing College Football
Northwestern University urged the National Labor Relations Board Thursday to reverse a regional director's decision that classified the university's football players as university employees, therefore allowing them to unionize.
"I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet."
It's in the Employee Handbook/ Bible! - LOLGOP
- Oil slips below $104 as Libya set to boost exports
- Dollar falls against yen
- Germany takes aim at foreign drivers with car toll
- An empowered Tea Party aims to take on big business
Ooops. Fracking Does Cause Earthquakes
A study published in July 4, 2014 issue of Science determined that the surge in earthquake activity in what had been tectonically calm Oklahoma is a direct result of hydrofracking and waste-water injection.
If you call corporations people and immigrants "illegal," you're going to get *all* the corporations to vote for you. - LOLGOP
WTO Rules In Favor Of Obama, Not China
China failed to overturn a U.S. law targeting unfair trade subsidies on Monday, when the World Trade Organization's Appellate Body said it did not have enough information to uphold China's appeal against an earlier WTO ruling.
China had claimed that the U.S. "Public Law 112-99", also known as the GTX legislation, which was signed by President Barack Obama in March 2012, broke world trade rules, but a WTO dispute panel ruled against it in March.
Fertilized eggs are people but child refugees are not.
Welcome to America.- LOLGOP
Please Support My Work
- Brazilian voodoo priest to place curse on German World Cup team prior to match
- Report: Buddhist monks set off illegal fireworks
- Robbers attack PA gun collectors home, leave with 31 guns
- Coastal California town sold for undisclosed price
- Finnish couple wins quirky 'wife carrying' race
Time To Deflate Photo
Northern lights in Norway.