Tea party rejoicing at Cantor's defeat
Republican tea party forces are rejoicing and the party establishment is somber or altogether silent in the wake of House Majority Leader Eric Cantor's primary defeat at the hands of political neophyte David Brat
REMEMBER: what happened in Delaware when the Repubs went with Christine O'Donnell, the witch, instead of the more moderate candidate.
The Democrats got the seat in November.
The one thing Republicans seem to have in common with the rest of America is that they don't like Republicans.- LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Iraq rebels take Saddam's home town in lightning advance
- U.S. defense chief defends swap of Taliban for war prisoner
- Gaza rocket hits Israel, first time since Palestinian unity government formed
- Pakistan's 'fanatical' Uzbek militants
- The 74 school shootings since Sandy Hook
“Good presidents, people like George Bush, they SEND people to war. They don’t bring them a rescue. This is America. We rescue insurance companies and banks.” – Bill Maher
Only Right Wing Christians Are Going To Heaven. Who Knew?
Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) on Tuesday grilled a pastor who supports the separation of church and state, asking him why he did not share the “good news” that non-Christians were going to Hell.
REMINDER: If you vote Republican, you're voting for a party that wants to default and destroy the global economy on purpose. Happy Hump Day!- LOLGOP
- The un-Cantor: Sen. Lindsey Graham wins by poking eye of tea party
- Analysis: Immigration issue may have felled Cantor
- Sean Hannity defends guest who tells Republicans to ‘stop chasing genitalia’
- Ann Coulter: Cantor’s loss should push GOP to oppose immigrant ‘amnesty’
- Protégé of Sarah Palin and Condi Rice guns for Senate seat in Alaska
Gotta thank GOP primary voters for rarely missing an opportunity to tell Latinos that Republicans don't want their votes.- LOLGOP
Cesar Chavez Name Thief Being Sued
A relative of celebrated Mexican-American labor leader Cesar Chavez filed a legal challenge on Tuesday to have a man using his grandfather’s name booted off the ballot in Arizona.
Rock The Voter News
- Massachusetts' Cape Cod beaches to ban smoking
- California bill would bar jailing of minors for truancy
- Marijuana activists sue to halt Colorado pot tax collections
Cantor gave the Tea Party its government shutdown but they never forgave him for the government reopening.- LOLGOP
Republicans Will Soon Want Women To Wear Burkas
A Republican state legislator miffed about an Arkansas judge's ruling that struck down the state's same-sex marriage ban suggested on a conservative radio show that politicians should emulate Saudi Arabia by basing laws off Christian doctrine, as Saudi Arabia does with Islam.
Here’s a crazy idea: try going out without your gun. I know there may be some separation anxiety, but just think how exciting it’ll be when you get home and there she is. Oiled up and just wearing a holster.- Bill Maher
Looks Like Students Won't Be Voting GOP
Senate Republicans on Wednesday blocked legislation aimed at letting people refinance their student loans at lower rates, a pre-ordained outcome that gave Democrats a fresh election-year talking point against the GOP
- Oil prices rise on OPEC expectations, Iraq jitters
- Kurdish oil finds new buyers in Europe despite Baghdad threats
- Ukraine rejects Putin's offer of gas discounts
- Costa Rica must share financial info on US citizens beginning July 1st
- Poor healthcare in Alabama prisons contributed to deaths -report
Another Weirdo Outs Himself Online
A Seattle physician licensed in Washington state since 1995, is facing serious and alarming charges by the Washington State Department of Health (DOH). As reported by The Huffington Post, the DOH's statement of charges against Dr. Arthur K. Zilberstein, includes in part, putting “patients at unreasonable risk of harm” and having “frequently exchanged personal and often sexually explicit text messages while on duty from at least April through August 2013.”
President Obama surprised tourists by walking to a Starbucks near the White House. Even more surprising, he traded five Taliban members for a grande soy latte.- Seth Myers
- Arizona man arrested for shooting at moon
- Feds say NYC strippers drug rich men
- Police in Alabama say man tried to arrest mayor
- California mayor apparently tossed dog feces on to neighbor's lawn
- Woman charged with throwing trash on Seattle Cancer Charity race
Time To Deflate Photo