GOP senator critical of Bergdahl deal leaves briefing early to appear on Fox News
Georgia Republican Saxby Chambliss has complained vociferously that the administration hasn't kept him in the loop
The GOP keeps saying "We aren't saying Bergdahl should have left behind" then explaining why Bergdahl should have been left behind.- LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Rice: United States is leading with ‘lethal and non-lethal’ aid to Syria
- Putin: Ceasefire needed for Ukraine talks
- Student Disarmed University Gunman; 1 Killed, 3 Injured
- Wearing disguise, Boko Haram slaughters hundreds
- War Crimes and 9/11: Why Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld are Suspects
GOP: IF OBAMA KEEPS CREATING JOBS AND ENDING NEW WARS, WE'RE GOING TO NEED A NEW BUSH . - LOLGOP
Hillary Clinton says in her new memoir that she sought the release of US Army Sergeant Bowe Bergdahl, but recognized that negotiating with his Taliban captors would be "hard to swallow" for Americans.
Bowe Bergdahl Firing Squad Is Called Fox News CNN MSNBC ABC CBS, NYT, WSJ, USAToday, Politico... Shiit. He Was Safer With The Taliban. - ElmObamaCarez
- GOP senator critical of Bergdahl deal leaves briefing early to appear on Fox News
- Mississippi Tea Party Goes Watergate
- Alabama chief justice cites Pledge of Allegiance to show courts need God to function
- Mallard be thy name: New ‘Duck Dynasty’-themed Bible coming in October
- KC goes all-in for 2016 Republican National Convention
- Republican LGBT group GOProud denies that it's shutting down, just 're-branding'
FUN FAX: It's impossible for President Obama to ever release as many prisoners from Guantanamo as George W. Bush did. - LOLGOP
Rand Paul Drones On
Kentucky Senator and Tea Party darling Rand Paul (R) issued a stern warning on Friday to the Taliban combatants freed from the offshore U.S. prison at Guantanamo Bay.
According to The Hill, the libertarian-leaning Paul was talking to Fox News’ Your World with Neil Cavuto when he said that if the ex-Guantanamo prisoners are caught plotting against the U.S., “I would say that there would be a drone with their name on it.”
REMINDER: If you believe Bergdahl should be court martialed you should be extra glad he's home to face justice.- LOLGOP
Cliven Bundy: Welfare King Of All Kings
Scofflaw rancher Cliven Bundy owes more money to the federal government than all other ranchers combined, according to the Bureau of Land Management.
Rock The Voter News
- Obama, Putin come face-to-face in France at D-Day event
- Top White House official pushes back on climate, Bergdahl criticism
Get Out And Vote, Democrats!!
Republicans were the top vote-getters in early election returns for key legislative primary races Tuesday, indicating an uphill battle for Democrats seeking to regain their supermajority in November.
A Republican candidate for Congress in Arizona, who is white, recently changed his name to Cesar Chavez to appeal to Latino voters. It backfired when Arizona’s governor immediately deported him.- Jimmy Fallon
REMINDER: Ending all Bush's wars, restoring all the jobs Bush lost and getting 10+ million health care are impeachable offenses. - LOLGOP
Donald Sterling's Last Laugh: Tax-Free $2 Billion Clippers Sale
L.A. Clippers owner Donald Sterling seems to be sitting pretty. With these high numbers and Sterling’s advanced age, income and estate taxes look bleak, but are they? First, let’s take income tax. Mr. Sterling only paid $12.5 million for the Clippers in 1981.
Last week a 13-year-old girl became the youngest female to climb Mount Everest. She didn't mean to. She was just texting her friend and the next thing she knew she was on top of Mount Everest.- Conan O'Brien
HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!
- Montana residents finding gold in their tap water
- Police: robbery suspect addicted to golf
- Busty Jesus Inside Gnome Statue Forces Hasty Sale
- No charges for Michigan man who drove across U.S. with corpse
- Kid says teacher taped mouths, prompting probe
Time To Deflate Photo
Watkin's Glen, New York.