George Will: Sexual assault victims enjoy ‘coveted status’ on college campuses
In a column published in both the Washington Post and New York Post, Fox News contributor George Will dismissed claims of college sexual assault –using ‘scare quotes’ around the term– while stating students see victimhood as a “coveted status.”
Misogyny is a curse on this world. And women must curse back in order to be heard.
If Bergdahl had served his country by hunting ducks & spewing fun anti-gay and racist rants, the GOP would be lining up to defend him on Fox. -LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Twin bombing near Kurdish party office in north Iraq kills 30
- Florida sheriff: Man guns down 3 daughters, wife, himself in ‘everyday USA’ mass killing
- Thai army chief publishes ‘happiness’ song after overthrowing civilian government
- Well-trained and armed, Taliban tried to hijack plane in Pakistan
- China says Vietnam, Philippines' mingling on disputed isle a 'farce'
ALLS I'M SAYING IS IF BERGDAHL HADN'T PAID HIS GRAZING FEES, THEN HE'D DESERVE THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT . - LOLGOP
We fight our oversea's enemies with guns, so people can have guns to start a revolution.
A man who gunned down two police officers and a woman Sunday in Las Vegas left behind social media postings that show his concerns over Benghazi, chemtrails, gun control laws, and the government’s treatment of rancher Cliven Bundy.
"These guys were down in Gitmo and now they get freed after 10 or 15 years. So now they're released and they get to fly home. And I'm thinking, if you go to the airport and you're stuck behind these guys in security, good luck." –David Letterman
Never doubt that a small group of corrupt, depraved citizens can deny working people health care; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.- LOLGOP
- Tucker Carlson defends trucker after Tracy Morgan crash: Sleep driving not always reckless
- GOP struggles to recruit black voters, candidates (9 photos)
- Nepotism Might Have Just Doomed Virginia's Medicaid Expansion
- Ted Cruz returns to the Texas Republican convention a conquering hero
The Spawn Of The GOP
An armed man and woman shouting about a “revolution” opened fire and killed two Las Vegas policemen who were eating lunch in a pizza parlor on Sunday, then fatally shot a civilian in a nearby Wal-Mart store before killing themselves, police said..Police have not released much information about the couple, although they’re investigating their possible links to the white supremacist movement and the militia standoff at Cliven Bundy’s Nevada ranch..
Can't wait for week 2 of the GOP attacking a soldier & his family. Hopefully Dick Cheney will tell us why the Taliban was right to torture.- LOLGOP
"When they sent the Taliban thugs back to Qatar, they got picked up in a stretch camel." –David Letterman
Rock The Voter News
- Hillary Clinton Reveals 2016 Timetable, Won't Say Whether She'll Testify On Benghazi
- Americans split on prisoner swap of Taliban for U.S. soldier
Lawyer's Fees Put Clintons In Debt. I Know The Feeling.
Hillary Clinton defended the millions of dollars she and her husband, former President Bill Clinton, have earned giving paid speeches since leaving public office in an exclusive interview with ABC's Diane Sawyer ahead of Tuesday's release of her new memoir, "Hard Choices."
"We came out of the White House not only dead broke, but in debt," Clinton told Sawyer, referring to the hefty legal fees incurred during their White House years.
The fact that you're allowed to arm yourself while publicly calling Obama 'a gun-grabbing tyrant' kinda proves he's not.- John Fugelsang
Cliven Bundy Fans
Hours after a man and woman killed two police officers at an east Las Vegas pizza restaurant and then gunned down another victim at a nearby Wal-Mart before killing themselves, a picture of the shooters began to emerge.
Residents at an apartment complex where it appeared the two lived together said they had a reputation for spouting racist, anti-government views, bragging about their gun collection and boasting that they’d spent time at Cliven Bundy’s ranch during a recent standoff
"Pope Francis said that married people should have more kids. When asked for comment, married people said the Pope should have a kid and then get back to us." –Conan O'Brien
- Oil gains on China export growth, solid US jobs
- Scientists explore using trees to clean pollution
- Kim Dotcom offers $5m 'bounty' in online piracy case
BREAKING: Supreme Court Allows A Corporation To Be Sued For $70 Million
The U.S. Supreme Court on Monday declined to hear a series of appeals filed mainly by R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Co seeking to overturn Florida court rulings worth more than $70 million in favor of customers who sued over injuries associated with smoking.
The VA Is Still A Mess! Please Fix This Mr. President
More than 57,000 patients are still waiting for initial medical appointments at VA hospitals and clinics 90 days or more after requesting them, the Veterans Affairs Department said Monday. An additional 64,000 who enrolled in the VA health care system over the past 10 years have never had appointments.
"President Obama announced a new 600-page proposal to lower carbon emissions and help stop global warming. Step one: Stop printing 600-page proposals." –Seth Meyers
- CIA outwits impersonators by embracing Twitter, Facebook
- School: Aide told students pet treats were cookies
- Tornado injures man on golf course in suburban Denver
- Florida man paints American flag on house to protest city citation
- First grader suspended and facing expulsion after finding toy gun in backpack and even turning himself in
Time To Deflate Photo
These venticular clouds form when moist air is forced to flow up around mountains and large hills. The water is super cooled and condensed from air below the dew point temperature.