Birx recalls 'very difficult' call with Trump, says hundreds of thousands of Covid deaths were preventable
"I look at it this way: The first time, we have an excuse," Birx said about the initial surge of deaths. "All of the rest of them, in my mind, could have been mitigated or decreased substantially."
Raise your hand if you'd like to see Dr. Birx testify under oath in front of Congress on live television for 11 straight hours to explain why she didn't think it important to tell anyone that Donald Trump was incompetent moron until after 500,000 Americans were dead. - Jeff Tiedrich
The World Is A Safer Place Without Republicans
- CDC director warns of 'impending doom' on potential new COVID-19 surge
- 44 percent say gun violence is related to easy access to firearms: poll
- 64 percent view 'cancel culture' as threat to freedom: poll
- Terrorism charges dismissed against three in Whitmer plot
- Prosecution says George Floyd trial will prove 'Derek Chauvin betrayed his badge'
- Chauvin Defense Lawyer Blames George Floyd's Death on Bystanders: They Caused Officers to 'Divert Their Attention'
You can watch Derek Chauvin at his trial now; or wait & see him join Donald Trump onstage at a fundraiser next year. - John Fugelsang
I Suspect Putin Hacked More Than Emails
Suspected Russian hackers stole emails belonging to top officials in the Trump administration's Department of Homeland Security, including members of its cybersecurity staff.
"I own an AR-15. If there's a natural disaster in South Carolina where the cops can't protect my neighborhood, my house will be the last one that the gang will come to, because I can defend myself." -- Lindsey Graham
Police Now Ignoring Active Shooter Reports In Effort To Deprive Killers Of Attention. - The Onion
- Texas GOP Candidate — From NJ — Brutally Mocked Over Cowboy Act in New Campaign Ad: 'All Hat, No Cattle'
- Lara Trump Reveals She's Joined Fox News as Paid Contributor In Advance of Likely Senate Run
- Mike Lindell goes ballistic revealing new election challenge: 'Donald Trump will be back in office in August'
- 'Do You Miss Me Yet?' Trump Crashes Mar-a-Lago Wedding Reception, Uses Toast to Rag on Biden
- 2 grand juries are reportedly investigating Trump in Georgia
- 'This is Not a Zoo, Sir': Ted Cruz Posts Video of Confrontation With Staffer at Border Facility
- Supreme Court Rejects Judicial Watch’s Final Attempt to Depose Hillary Clinton About Her Emails
Ted Cruz So Upset By What He Saw At Border He Continues On To Cancun. - Andy Borowitz
Florida Joins Georgia In Water Deprivation Of Voters
Florida Republicans are considering a bill that would effectively make it a crime to give voters food or drink, including water, within 150 feet of polling places.
State law currently prohibits campaigning within 100 feet of polling locations, but an elections bill introduced last week, H.B. 7041, expands that zone to 150 feet and includes a prohibition on giving “any item” to voters or “interacting or attempting to interact” with voters within that zone.
Georgia Governor Declares Water a Gateway Drug That Leads to Voting. - Andy Borowitz
My favorite Bible story is the one where Jesus drives all the gay cakes out of the temple. - John Fugelsang
Rock The Voter News
- Poll: Biden approval remains steady amid struggles with immigration, foreign affairs
- The Biden administration is developing a national coronavirus 'vaccine-passport' program for Americans
- Biden reportedly bumps infrastructure price tag to $4 trillion, with up to $3.5 trillion in tax hikes
Democrats Attempt To Save The USPS Before It's Too Late!
Thirteen U.S. House Democratic lawmakers on Monday urged the U.S. Postal Service's governing board to halt implementation of a contract that could be worth $6 billion to build up to 165,000 next-generation delivery vehicles.
update: 68 days in, Joe Biden's 0 golf trips have wasted exactly 0 taxpayer dollars. - Jeff Tiedrich
- Venezuela's Maduro proposes paying for coronavirus vaccines with oil
- Banks suffer major losses after $30 billion fire sale at hedge fund Archegos
- Biden administration backs sweeping new offshore wind power program
- US won't quickly lift Trump tariffs on China
"I was thirsty, and you gave me something to drink."*
- Matthew 25:35
*Offer not valid in Georgia.
The Suez Canal Returns To Normal
Shipping traffic through Egypt's Suez Canal resumed on Monday after a giant container ship which had been blocking the busy waterway for almost a week was refloated, the canal authority said.
Time To Deflate Photo
- Cannibalistic Moths Help Scientists Understand How Extreme Selfishness Evolves
- Some Alaska Costco shoppers say ravens steal their groceries
- A stray dog kept stealing a stuffed unicorn from a Dollar General, so animal control bought it for him
- California university's 1851 founding documents found in long-forgotten safe
- California Girl Scout sells record 32,484 boxes of cookies in one season
Time To Deflate Photo
Happiness is a warm bath after a cold winter.