Pfizer says 'millions' of vaccine doses are waiting to be shipped — but the government hasn't told them where to go
It's no secret that there aren't enough Pfizer vaccine doses for every American who wants one. After receiving emergency use authorization from the Food and Drug Administration last week, Pfizer said Thursday that it has since shipped out the 2.9 million vaccine doses the U.S.
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- MAGA leaders call for the troops to keep Trump in office
- Michael Flynn Calls for Military Rerun of Presidential Race in Swing States, Dismisses Georgia Senate Runoff as 'Fake Election'
- Mitt Romney Blasts Trump on Suspected Russian Cyber Attack: 'Inexcusable Silence and Inaction from the White House'
- FDA Advisory Committee Approves Moderna Vaccine for Emergency Use Authorization
- Interior shuts Washington Monument after interior secretary -- who was giving private tours of the monument -- tests positive for the coronavirus
I think Trump should attend the Inauguration if it doesn’t delay his arrest.- Andy Borowitz
If It Talks Like A Coup, Walks Like A Coup...
Acting Defense Secretary Chris Miller ordered a Pentagon-wide halt to cooperation with the transition of President-elect Biden, shocking officials across the Defense Department...
I feel like this Russian hacking thing should be a bigger deal than 3 of Hillary’s emails
- Show Must Go On?: Trump Is Reportedly Asking Friends About Restarting The Apprentice After Leaving the White House
- Peter Navarro Repeatedly Calls for Trump to Appoint Special Prosecutor to Investigate 2020 Election
- Jimmy Kimmel Doesn't Think Mike Pence Should Get the Covid-19 Vaccine: All He Deserves is 'a Bottle of Clorox and a Heat Lamp'
- ‘Hope is on the way’: Pence gets coronavirus vaccine on live television
- Scarborough Mocks Pearl-Clutching Over 'F*ckers' Remark: Marco Rubio Accused Trump of Having a Small Penis
- SCOTUS Tosses Challenge to Trump Plan for Excluding Undocumented Immigrants from Census Count
- Selling Florida home, moving back to Arkansas, Mike Huckabee confirms
Keep Christ in Christmas?Can we put him back in Christianity first? - John Fugelsang
Anyone Taking Bets That Trump Aided Putin's Hack?
Federal officials issued an urgent warning on Thursday that hackers, who U.S. intelligence agencies believed were working for the Kremlin, used a far wider variety of tools than previously known to penetrate government systems, and said that the cyberoffensive was “a grave risk to the federal government.”
Why doesn't President Pisstape J. Kompromat ever stand up to Russia? Some of these questions just answer themselves. - Jeff Tiedrich
Betsy DeVos Warns That Biden Will Pick Education Secretary with Background in Education. - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- Democrats in Georgia: ‘Trump is helping our case.’
- Joe Biden Calls Ex-Friend Sen. Lindsey Graham a 'Personal Disappointment' For Failing to Acknowledge His Election Win
- Hillary Clinton Slams Trump Supporters Now Claiming Outrage at Biden Chief's 'F*ckers' Comment
- Biden Campaign Manager Jen O'Malley Dillon Walks Back Her Remark that Republicans Are a 'Bunch of F*ckers'
Biden Is Going To Have To Build A Entire Prison Wing To House These F*ckers
Jared Kushner helped create a Trump campaign shell company that secretly paid the president's family members and spent $617 million in reelection cash, a source tells Insider
World’s Population To Receive Vaccination Against Trump on January 21. - Andy Borowitz
- GOP senator blocks bill to provide $1,200 stimulus checks
- All Players on Houston Basketball Team Test Positive for Covid Since Summer
- 'An Institutional Failing': New York Times Issues Stunning Retraction of High-Profile Podcast That Bought the Claims of an ISIS Fabulist
- Fraternity Members At Three North Carolina Schools Allegedly Trafficked Over $1.5 million in drugs
I hope with all my heart that Trump refuses to leave the White House on Jan 20, and I hope with all my heart that they live-stream what happens next. - Jeff Tiedrich
The Coup Attempt Lives On!
President Donald Trump lauded Tommy Tuberville this week after the Republican Alabama senator-elect said he is not ruling out joining a House member to object to the election results when Congress meets in a joint session to accept the votes of the Electoral College.
My New Year’s resolution for 2021 is “Spend less time with my family.” - Conan O'Brien
Ok, I am suffering from cable TV withdrawal, day 7.
Time To Deflate Photo