CNN Senior Political Analyst John Avlon criticized President Donald Trump for holding an indoor campaign rally in Nevada during the pandemic, calling the event a “golden escalator to the Darwin Awards.”
If Trump wins in November and Democrats do not gain control of the Senate, it will be the end of American democracy and there will be a Trump in the White House for the next 20-30 years. Happy Monday! - Sarah Cooper
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Roger Stone to Donald Trump: bring in martial law if you lose election
- Bob Woodward reveals that Trump has been lying about his China travel restriction
- Woodward Drops New Tape of Trump Waxing Poetic About Erdogan: 'The Tougher' They Are, 'The Better I Get Along With Them'
- Impeachment witness Alexander Vindman calls Trump Putin's 'useful idiot'
- Reporter Posts Video of Her Arrest By Los Angeles Sheriffs While Covering Ambush Shooting Arrest
- Trump Applauds 'Retribution' of U.S. Marshals Killing Portland Shooting Suspect: 'That's The Way It Has To Be'
- Protest erupts in Lancaster, Pa., after police fatally shoot man carrying knife
- At least 115 people injured from 'less-lethal' police projectiles at protests this summer: report
- Fauci warns U.S. won’t return back to ‘normality’ until late 2021
We deserve a president who cares whether his fellow Americans live or die. - Hillary Clinton
HHS Official: Get Locked and Loaded!
The top communications official at the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) accused career government scientists of plotting against President Trump and told Trump supporters to arm themselves ahead of the November presidential election.
It’s not a shock there’s a sociopath like Trump. It’s that over a third of the country is all for his deadly desecrations. And once he’s gone? They’ll still be around. - Steven Beschloss
- Trump officials rush to introduce untested vaccine tracking system
- Ari Fleischer slams 'irresponsible' Trump for holding indoor rally: 'This was a bad idea'
- Crowd aims 'lock him up' chant at Obama during Trump rally
- Trump fumes over Biden ad, media coverage at Nevada rally
- Skipping Mass over COVID-19 fears a ‘grave sin,’ Wisconsin archbishop warns Catholics
- Ivanka Trump to campaign for father in four states this week
- ‘This is f---ing crazy’: Florida Latinos swamped by wild conspiracy theories
- US ambassador to China stepping down
- Pompeo Brings Back Controversial Madison Dinners Amid COVID-19
- Trump uses Fox News interview to accuse Biden of taking drugs
Trump Accuses Biden of Using Performance-Enhancing Books. - Andy Borowitz
No Accurate Coronavirus Data On Schools. No Need To Worry Folks, Move Along.
The data on how coronavirus is spreading at schools and colleges is inconsistent, erratic — and sometimes purposely kept out of the public’s reach.
Federal rules don’t specifically require tracking or reporting the numbers by school or college, despite pressure from President Donald Trump and Education Secretary Betsy DeVos to open schools and colleges for in-person classes. The result is a distorted picture of how and where the virus may be spreading, not just for parents, teachers, students and professors, but the cities and towns where campuses are located.
Forecast for Trump campaign rally with Kid Rock in Michigan:
Temperatures in the 60s, IQs slightly lower. - Middle Age Riot
Hobby Lobby covers Viagra, but not IUD.
Because a fertilized egg is clearly God's will but impotency clearly isn't. - John Fugelsang
Rock The Voter News
- Over 170 environmental leaders urge supporters to vote for Biden, not Green Party
- Democratic lawmakers to investigate Trump officials' meddling with CDC reports
- ‘Keep back!’: How the Biden campaign obsesses over Covid
- Sanders denies expressing concerns over Biden campaign
Bill Barr Injures Back While Trying to Lift Mailbox Into Truck. - Andy Borowitz
The Russians Are Here & Everywhere.
Russian operatives are using a sneakier, more sophisticated version of their 2016 playbook to undermine the November election — and this time, groups inside and outside the U.S. are furthering their goal of sowing chaos
Trump Muses Whether Wildfires Could Be Extinguished With Bleach. - Andy Borowitz
- Mnuchin: Now is not the time to worry about deficits
- Amazon adding 100,000 more employees in new hiring spree
- Indianapolis Colts coach kneels during anthem: 'White leaders really have an opportunity to step up'
- 20 states sue EPA over methane emissions standards rollback
- Southwest plane returns to gate because 2-year-old not wearing mask
Weapons of war have no place in our communities.
We need to ban assault weapons and high-capacity magazines. - Joe Biden
The Postmaster General Has Been Bad To The Bone For Decades
Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's former company, New Breed, was awarded multiple noncompetitive contracts by USPS that may have cost taxpayers as much as $53 million more than if they'd been competitively bid.
Everything is annoying and stupid, I’m going to live on Venus. - Molly Jong-Fast