Trump Says Coronavirus 'Affects Virtually Nobody' As Death Toll Set to Hit 200,000
President Donald Trump told a rally crowd in Ohio that the coronavirus that has killed 200,000 Americans and infected nearly 7 million "affects virtually nobody."
There are empty chairs at dining room tables and kitchen tables that, weeks and months ago, were filled with a loved one, a mom, a dad, a brother, a sister.. I worry we're risking becoming numb to the toll it has taken on us and our country. - Joe Biden
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- The United States has surpassed 200,000 deaths from coronavirus
- Dr. Fauci Contradicts Trump's Bragging About Covid Response: After 200,000 Deaths You Can't 'Say That's Terrific'
- Pence Dismisses Reporting CDC Head Has Been Sidelined: 'We've Put Our Scientists in the Forefront'
- Trump blasts China on coronavirus in UN speech
- CIA Believes Putin is 'Probably Directing' Russian Campaign to Undermine Biden, Help Trump: Report
Republicans don't do terrible things because Donald Trump or the Russians "have something" on them.They do terrible things because they're terrible people. - Middle Age Riot
Hmm, Is This The Real DEEP STATE?
A public affairs official at the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases will "retire" after a news report identified him as the anonymous author of blog posts on a conservative website that disparaged Dr. Anthony Fauci and mocked the use of masks, a spokesperson for the health agency said Monday.
If we saw a government like the Trump Administration in a Middle Eastern country......we'd bomb that sucker into rubble and make them start over. - Stonekettle tweet
- 'They Cheated in 2016': Dan Abrams Calls Out GOP Flip-Flop on Supreme Court Nomination
- Fox's Napolitano Says Trump is 'Playing With Fire' on Supreme Court Push: This Will Be 'World War III of Political Battles'
- Tucker Carlson Doesn't Believe RBG's Dying Wish to Let 2020 Victor Choose Successor: If True, That's 'Pathetic'
- Rush Limbaugh encourages Senate to skip hearings for Trump's SCOTUS nominee
- Trump said the people of Minnesota have ‘good genes’
- Trump Supreme Court front-runner Amy Coney Barrett criticized Roe v. Wade, Obamacare decision
- DeVos under investigation for potentially violating Hatch Act because of Fox News interview
- Ohio Lt. Gov. Booed at Trump Rally While Trying to Encourage Mask-Wearing
- Lincoln Project places anti-Trump ads in military newspapers
- Woodward: Historians examining the Trump era will ask 'What the F happened to America?'
- Two people armed with gun and shovels arrested at Ohio airport ahead of Trump rally
Trump Says Vaccine Will Be Ready In Weeks But Could Take Several Months To Receive By Mail. - Andy Borowitz
Mitt Romney marched with Black Lives Matter and then sold them out. This is who he really is.
Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah) signaled on Tuesday that he is open to confirming a Supreme Court nominee this year, solidifying GOP support for Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell's (R-Ky.) vow to hold a vote on President Trump's nominee.
Is Mitt Romney's disappearing and reappearing spine a preexisting condition? - Middle Age Riot
Rock The Voter News
- Senate Democrats introduce bill to investigate political interference in Covid-19 response
- Joe Biden Refuses To Rule Out Adding SCOTUS Justices: 'Let Me Tell You Why I’m Not Going to Answer That Question'
- Biden Rips Trump Over Rallies: He Has People Packed in Tight, 'Risking Disease,' While He 'Safely Keeps His Distance'
- Hillary Clinton launching podcast this month
We entered this timeline 20 years ago with Bush v Gore. - Chris Hayes
Good For Michael Bloomberg!!
Billionaire Michael Bloomberg has reportedly raised more than $16 million in an effort to help convicted felons in Florida register to vote.
The Florida Rights Restoration Coalition estimated Bloomberg's fundraising push has already paid off monetary obligations for 32,000 felons, Axios reported.
Kavanaugh Warns That Expanding Size of Supreme Court Would Require More Kegs. - Andy Borowitz
- U.S. existing home sales approach 14-year high
- Trump applied in 2008 to register his trademark in Cuba: report
- Nancy Pelosi wonders how top Facebook employees can 'look themselves in the mirror' because they 'make money off of poison'
- Steakhouse chain Sizzler files for bankruptcy
Republican Party Declares Moral Bankruptcy. - Andy Borowitz
Biden Is Backed By 13 Nobel Prize-Winning Economists. Trump Is Backed By Larry Kudlow.
Thirteen Nobel Prize-winning economists said Tuesday they are backing Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s economic agenda, according to a letter released by the Biden campaign.
The endorsement, signed by the 13 Nobel Prize winners, touted Biden’s economic agenda as leading to “economic growth that is faster, more robust, and more equitable.”
SUPREME COURT TRIVIA: 25% of the current Supreme Court Justices have been credibly accused of sexual abuseBONUS TRIVIA: 100% of them were nominated by Republican Presidents. - Andy Borowitz