Many Twitter users wondered why many other Twitter users were talking about soup this week, and the answer is a now-viral video of President Donald Trump going on an extended rant about protesters weaponizing “bags of soup” against police.
TOP SECRET DARK SHADOWS MEETING TONIGHT.
Bring soup. - Middle Age Riot tweet
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Former DHS official says Trump 'throwing fuel on the fire' of far-right extremism
- Portland police missing in action against militias
- Portland Fire department refutes Trump claim: 'WE ARE NOT ABLAZE'
- UN atomic watchdog: N Korea still enriching uranium
- Man who lost 7 relatives to COVID-19 becomes first American to trial Oxford coronavirus vaccine
- Fauci: US has 'unacceptably high' level of COVID-19 cases going into fall
My sister has lived in Portland for 20 years. She's never mentioned the decades of burning. These family secrets just never end. - Rosanne Cash tweet
Merkel Isn't Afraid of Putin
The German government said Wednesday there is now “unequivocal evidence” Russian opposition figure Alexei Navalny was poisoned with a chemical nerve agent from the Novichok group.
A special military laboratory in Germany has carried out toxicology tests using samples from Navalny, who was airlifted to Berlin's Charité hospital on August 22 after falling unwell in Tomsk, a city in Siberia.
Fuming Rachel Maddow Spends Entire Show Just Pointing Wildly At Picture Of Putin. - The Onion
- Trump melts down after Lincoln Project ad mocks his RNC TV ratings: ‘We have FAR more people!’
- Trump and his physician deny he had "mini-strokes"
- Lara Trump campaigns with far-right activist candidate Laura Loomer in Florida
- CNN Host Battles Trump Spox Over QAnon, Kyle Rittenhouse in Bonkers Interview
- Trump flotilla leader to be charged with felony, his lawyer says
- Sarah Sanders memoir reportedly says Trump joked she should hook up with Kim Jong Un
Halloween is coming up soon. I think I will dress up as a mailbox since nothing terrifies Republicans more. - Jesse Daniel Lifson
I want to live in a country where the guy on the left is seen as a hero
and the guy on the right is seen as a terrorist
Melania Copies Hillary By Using Private Email
Melania Trump has been accused by her former friend and advisor of using private emails while in the White House.
In an interview about her new book, Melania and Me: The Rise and Fall of My Friendship with the First Lady, Stephanie Winston Wolkoff told The Washington Post that both she and Melania used email accounts that were not from the White House.
George Conway stopped tweeting and so did his daughter, but mommy Kellyanne continues to tweet BS. Family time my assss... - Brasilmagic tweet
When the soup can wars start, let’s use the Alphabet ones. That will confuse the hell out of them. - Hoodlum tweet
Rock The Voter News
- Joe and Jill Biden will visit Kenosha tomorrow
- Jill Biden slams Betsy DeVos: 'She didn't have a strategy' for reopening schools
- Biden campaign, DNC raise record $364.5 million in August
- Over 35,000 sign petition for Chadwick Boseman statue to replace Confederate memorial in his hometown
- Over 1 million ballots delivered to voters late during primaries, Postal Service watchdog finds
Trump Volunteers Pence To Be First To Take Fast-tracked Vaccine. - Andy Borowitz
CNN Axed From Presidential Debates
The presidential debates between President Trump and Democratic nominee Joe Biden will be moderated by journalists from Fox News, C-SPAN and NBC, with CNN being shut out of the debates for the first time since 2008, the Commission on Presidential Debates announced Wednesday.
Conspiracy Theorist Worried His Credibility Undermined By Trump Retweeting Him. - The Onion
- Top Fed official: US economy will need sustained support
- Tesla shares fall as largest outside shareholder cuts holding, citing portfolio restrictions
- United Airlines will furlough 16,000 employees
- Prince Harry and Meghan sign Netflix production deal
Trump’s Slurred Speech Tied to Low Battery in Putin’s Remote. - Andy Borowitz
Portland Mayor Moving From His Condo Due To Rioters
Portland, Ore., Mayor Ted Wheeler (D) said he is looking to move from his condo in the Pearl District after it has been a site for repeated demonstrations and recent damages by rioters.
Over 200 people on Monday marched to the mayor's condominium tower — which houses 114 residents — demanding his resignation and causing damages and vandalism inside and around the complex, The Oregonian reported.
If you are going thru hell, keep on going! - Bill Pulte