On the eve of the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, a federal judge directed the Saudi Arabian government to make as many as 24 current and former officials available for depositions about their possible knowledge of events leading up to the airplane attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, which killed almost 3,000 Americans. Those officials include Prince Bandar, the former ambassador to the United States, and his longtime chief of staff.
On this 9/11, the greatest threat to the safety and security of Americans is the President of the United States.
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- 'I saved his a--': Trump boasted that he protected Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman after Jamal Khashoggi's brutal murder
- New York Times Columnist Paul Krugman Ripped For Claiming No 'Mass Outbreak of Anti-Muslim Sentiment' After 9/11: 'My Mosque Burned Down'
- 911 dispatchers slammed with calls about QAnon-backed false claims about wildfires
- 10 dead as California fire becomes deadliest of year
- Trump threatens to ‘put down very quickly’ Democrats who take to the streets in protest if he wins re-election
This September 11, I hope every American lets it sink in that Trump has come out in favor of the Taliban and the Saudis. - Eric Garland
Trump Hates Missing Veterans, Too
A decision by the Trump administration earlier this year to move the flag honoring missing war veterans from a prominent position atop the White House to a less visible spot on the South Lawn has angered some veterans and lawmakers, who see it as disrespectful and potentially illegal.
I would like to remind everyone that on this day 19 years ago, Hillary Clinton was at Ground Zero - while Trump was bragging on Fox News that he now had the tallest tower in Manhattan.
- Fans boo moment of silence to acknowledge inequality in NFL
- Former Stanford colleagues warn Dr. Scott Atlas fosters 'falsehoods and misrepresentations of science'
- On 9/11 anniversary, former NYC Mayor Rudy Giuliani attacks BLM protesters and kneeling NFL players
- Laura Ingraham and Dinesh D’Souza Slam Biden Over Family Dealings with China, Never Once Mention Ivanka's Chinese Trademarks, Trump Org's Overseas Businesses
- Susan Collins' plight gets worse with new corruption allegation, possible ethics probe
- Trump said he wanted to have sex with Michael Cohen’s daughter — when she was just 15-years-old
- QAnon candidate Marjorie Taylor Greene is a 9/11 conspiracy theorist who claimed that there’s no evidence a plane crashed into the Pentagon
Trump’s Agreeing to Talk to Woodward Shows Downside of Never Having Read a Book in Entire Life. - Andy Borowitz
Reporter Tweets That Few People Are Wearing Masks At Trump Rally Then Gets Kicked Out
A reporter for The New York Times was kicked out of a rally for President Donald Trump in Freeland, Michigan, on Thursday after noting on social media that many of the president’s supporters were not wearing masks or keeping their distance despite the COVID-19 pandemic.
We're up to 49,202 Benghazis. - Matt Murphy
Good news everybody: Mexico is gonna pay for the vaccine. - Sarah Cooper
Rock The Voter News
- Joe Biden Tells Reporters 9/11 is 'A Solemn Day,' Won't Run Ads or 'Make News'
- Voting machine hearing hijacked by images of 9/11, swastikas and porn
- Jimmy Carter is fully aware that his son smoked cannabis with Willie Nelson during White House visit
The Trump Administration Is Busy Lining Their Pockets
The Trump administration has secretly siphoned nearly $4 million away from a program that tracks and treats FDNY firefighters and medics suffering from 9/11 related illnesses, the Daily News has learned.
Our sky is orange;
Our president, too.
We could use some blue. - Esther Choo tweet
Carl Bernstein and Bob Woodward watching Nixon resign. Maybe they can do a redo shot if Trump resigns.
- Trump-loving MyPillow CEO threatens to sue CNN host over trainwreck interview
- Smithfield Foods pork plant faces $13,494 fine after 4 plant workers were killed by the COVID-19 and at least 1,294 workers got sick
- Dr. Fauci: We won't be able to sit in theaters until a year after an effective coronavirus vaccine is created
- Rio Tinto CEO Stepping Down Over Destruction Of Ancient Aboriginal Site
If Facebook was around in 2001, imagine how much worse the post 9/11 panic would have been. - Schooley tweet
Well, This Should Be Interesting
Russia plans to send investigators to Germany to continue the probe into the poisoning of Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny...Medical personnel believe Navalny was poisoned with the Novichok nerve agent, a substance also suspected to have been used in the poisoning of former Russian spy Sergei Skripal. The hospital said over the weekend that Navalny has emerged from the coma.
“If wealth is the secret to happiness, then the rich should be dancing on the street. But only poor kids do that.” Arthur Ashe
Thank you for the birthday wishes!
I had a marvelous day!