President Trump wants America to know he stands for law and order: in Portland, in Chicago, at the border, everywhere. The rule of law is for everyone, he claims, not like in those presidential administrations of the past.
And yesterday, fresh off commuting the sentence of a crony who lied to Congress about his contacts with WikiLeaks and more, he told the nation that he wishes the best to a woman federal law enforcement in his own Justice Department has credibly accused of enabling if not orchestrating a yearslong operation to sexually abuse minors.
Trump sure has a lot of friends that are sex traffickers.
I wonder what the Pizzagate crowd has to say about Trump giving his best wishes to a serial child trafficker? - Travis Allen
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- 'What Kind of Bullsh*t Is This?!': Retired General Who Led Katrina Response GOES OFF on Trump's Militarized Portland Crackdown
- In Portland, A Wall Of Moms And Leaf Blowers Against Tear Gas
- Trump Reportedly Told Diplomat To Push U.K. Government To Steer Golf Tournament To His Resort
- China furious at U.S. order to close Houston consulate
- Migrant kids held in U.S. hotels, then expelled
Americans don’t want gestapo secret police. Pass it on.- James Kosur
In Major Setback For Trump, Court Finds He May Only Send Troops To Cities He Can Identify On Map. - Andy Borowitz
|Ghislaine Maxwell gets around.|
So, The NFL Allows Racist Owners?
The billionaire NFL owner who serves as President Donald Trump's ambassador to the United Kingdom was investigated by the State Department watchdog after allegations that he made racist and sexist comments to staff and sought to use his government position to benefit the President's personal business in the UK, multiple sources told CNN.
Trump Launches “Celebrity Coronavirus Briefing” with Gary Busey and Dennis Rodman. - Andy Borowitz
- Pence 'wouldn't hesitate' to send his kids back to school despite coronavirus
- Senate GOP split as it begins unveiling coronavirus package
- A public health employee predicted Florida’s coronavirus catastrophe — then she was fired: 'This is everything I was trying to warn people about'
- Greg Gutfeld Hails Trump's Coronavirus Response: 'The Only Entity' That Made Covid 'Worse is The Media'
- Rudy Giuliani promotes long-debunked image of Ilhan Omar ‘at al-Qaeda training camp’
- 'Virulently Racist': New Tell-All Book by Michael Cohen Reportedly Claims Trump Smeared Obama
- Liz Cheney Rebuffs Matt Gaetz Demanding Her Resignation: 'I'm Not Going Any Place'
- Kim Kardashian requests compassion for Kanye West's bipolar disorder
- Geraldo Rivera: Trump Was ‘Brave’ to Wish Ghislaine Maxwell ‘Well’
- GOP lawmaker condemns Trump remarks wishing Ghislaine Maxwell well
- AOC Says Yoho Yelled at Her Again Hours After Confrontation That Somehow Involved 'Urine'
Imagine a political party so stark barking batsh-t insane that Liz Cheney is their voice of reason. - Jeff Tiedrich
Will Barr Be Barred?
Four former presidents of the D.C. Bar Association have signed a letter calling on the group to investigate whether Attorney General William Barr has violated its rules. The District of Columbia Bar authorizes lawyers to practice in the city and has the power to punish them for breaking its rules and to revoke their law licenses.
MS-13 Gang Leader Getting Some Pretty Great Ideas From Watching ICE Work. - The Onion
Not one word about 140,000 Americans dead from Covid-19, but he wishes accused sex trafficker #GhislaineMaxwell...well...well.... - Bette Midler
Rock The Voter News
- Pelosi Calls Covid 'Trump Virus': His Inaction Is Making the Pandemic Worse
- Joe Biden and Barack Obama Go After Trump in Preview of Streaming Special
- NAACP sues DeVos over rule change that would give more relief money to private schools
- Petition to Rename Alabama Bridge Honoring KKK Leader After John Lewis Hits 500,000 Signatures
AOC Refuses "Apology"
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) on Wednesday refused to accept an apology from Rep. Ted Yoho (R-Fla.) delivered just hours earlier, framing it as an insincere gesture following a tense exchange between the pair on the steps of the Capitol two days earlier.
"I will not teach my nieces and young people watching that this an apology, and what they should learn to accept," Ocasio-Cortez tweeted.
"Yoho is refusing responsibility."
Donald Trump gassed his own people. - Jeff Tiedrich
- Retail workers slammed by job cuts, pushed into new roles as coronavirus shakes their industry
- Twitter Announces Widespread Crackdown on QAnon Activity With Potential for 'Offline Harm,' Removes 7,000 Accounts
- WSJ Reporters Call Out Misinformation and 'Disregard For Evidence' From Paper's Opinion Section in Scathing Letter
- U.S. strikes coronavirus vaccine deal with Pfizer
Disney World is running a special where your ticket automatically gets you a Fast Pass to COVID. - Conan O'Brien
Happy Hot Dog Day! I Just Wish I Could Find Kosher Hot Dogs Here In Costa Rica!
More than a week after National French Fry and days after National Ice Cream Day, it's time to pay homage to the hot dog.
While hot dog season officially started during Memorial Day weekend, Wednesday, July 22 is National Hot Dog Day and July is National Hot Dog Month.
Dictionary discovery of the day: ‘empleomania’ (19th century) is the manic desire to hold public office, at whatever cost.