Doctors say the US is in a 'free fall' with coronavirus as 32 states struggle with higher rates of infection
While new Covid-19 infections keep soaring in most states, some hospitals are close to running out of beds.
But by the looks of packed holiday crowds this weekend, many Americans don't care -- threatening to infect others and set the economy back even further.
"We are in free fall," said Dr. Rochelle Walensky, chief of infectious diseases at Massachusetts General Hospital.
Thank God the 132,000 dead aren't embryos. The Republicans would be outraged. - Slavic Lady tweet
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- China reports case of suspected bubonic plague in Inner Mongolia
- Pompeo called before House panel over Russian bounty claims
- Oregon State Police says officer wasn't making white power sign at protest
- CBS' Brennan: Our Requests to Talk to Dr. Fauci Haven't Been Approved by Trump Admin for Three Months
Poll: Americans Wish Trump Were A Statue. - Andy Borowitz
France Has Its Dangerous Assholes, Too
A bus driver in Bayonne, France, suffered serious head injuries Sunday night after he was attacked by several people attempting to board without tickets or face masks.
The driver — a man in his 50s whose name has not been released — was punched several times Sunday night and declared brain dead Monday, according to the AFP news agency.
We wasted tens of thousands of lives, months in lockdown, and trillions of dollars because Donald Trump is delusional enough think he looks better without a mask. - LOLGOP tweet
- Trump Demands Bubba Wallace Apologize For Noose Incident, Blasts NASCAR For Banning Confederate Flag
- Kayleigh McEnany Compares Bubba Wallace to Jussie Smollett While Defending Trump's Attack on NASCAR Driver
- Kimberly Guilfoyle -- Donald Trump Jr.'s girlfriend and top Trump campaign official -- tests positive for coronavirus
- CNN's Dana Bash to Joni Ernst: You Ripped Obama's 'Failed Leadership' on Ebola, What About Trump During Pandemic?
- 'A Remarkable Lie': CNN's Erica Hill and Dana Bash Set Fire to Trump's Claim That 99% of Virus Cases are 'Totally Harmless'
- Chief of Staff Mark Meadows Defends Trump Comment That 99% of Coronavirus Cases Are 'Harmless'
- Florida teen dies after conspiracy theorist mom takes her to church ‘COVID party’ and tries to treat her with Trump-approved drug: report
- Bolton: Would Be ‘Interesting Statistic’ to Compare Trump’s Time in Oval Office to His Time Watching Cable News
- Mark Cuban Says He'd Vote for Kanye West Over Trump
- ‘I Hope Epstein Made Videos’: Alan Dershowitz Has Another Defense in Jeffrey Epstein Allegations
- Trump expected to refile paperwork to end DACA this week
Trump Orders Don Jr. To Get New Girlfriend Without Coronavirus - Andy Borowitz
Kanye West Announced His Candidacy For President. Gag Me With a Spoon
Kanye West announced that he is running for the presidency of the United States on the 244th anniversary of the nation’s Independence.
“We must now realize the promise of America by trusting God, unifying our vision and building our future. I am running for president of the United States Flag of United States! #2020VISION,” West said in a Saturday night tweet.
If you would vote for Kanye West raise your hand. Now slap yourself with it! - Deshawn Smith tweet
Trump is probably considering dropping Pence for Kanye because this is all just a reality show to him. - Roland Scahill
Rock The Voter News
- Tammy Duckworth Blasts Trump's 4th of July Speeches: 'Spent All His Time' on 'Dead Traitors' Instead of Russian Bounties, Coronavirus
- Biden campaign: Trump attacks a 'sign of myopia and desperation'
- Cuomo: Trump 'enabling the virus'
Donald Trump could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot someone and his supporters would be all "shoot me next!" - Jeff Tiedrich
To Be Honest, I'm Looking Forward To What Trump's Niece Has To Say
A tell-all book by President Trump's niece Mary, a licensed clinical psychologist, will now be published next week, two weeks earlier than expected, the publisher Simon & Schuster said Monday.
The book portrays the president as a "damaged man" with "lethal flaws" who "threatens the world's health, economic security, and social fabric," the publisher described on its website.
Trump said we were going to go to Mars.
We can’t even go to Europe. - Really American tweet
Why isn't Melania watching the fireworks?
- Trudeau turned down visit to Washington to celebrate new trade agreement: report
- Facebook, Twitter temporarily refusing data requests from Hong Kong officials
- Who sells short shorts? Elon Musk.
- Amazon Analysts Can’t Keep Up as Shares Eclipse $3,000
Kanye, the Kardashians, and Trump is what happens when you make stupid people famous.
Hey, In Case You Didn't Have Enough To Worry About...
Consumers should avoid five additional brands of hand sanitizer that tested positive for methanol, a substance that can be toxic when absorbed through the skin or ingested, the Food and Drug Administration said. The warning comes after the agency last month cautioned against any of nine brands of possibly toxic hand sanitizer that may contain methanol.
SPENT 7 HOURS SMOKING A BRISKET AND THE F-CKING DOGS TEAMED UP TO EAT IT WHILE IT WAS RESTING WHILE WE WERE WATCHING FIREWORKS. - Michael Whitney tweet
Fireworks Accident Blows Off Tip Of Florida. - The Onion