Previously public data has already disappeared from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s website after the Trump administration quietly shifted control of the information to the Department of Health and Human Services.
Trump Campaign In Disarray After Putin Endorses Biden. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Coronavirus Cases Hit New Record of 77,000 — One Month After Pence Declared 'No Second Wave'
- Utah public hearing on schools dismissed after angry parents pack room without masks
- A Man Who Refused To Wear A Mask In A Store Was Fatally Shot By Police After He Stabbed A Customer
- HVAC Systems Could Cause COVID-19 to Spread More Quickly in Schools
- Pentagon effectively bans Confederate flag display
- ‘Holy Crap This is Funny’: RedState Chief Editor Cheers Peaceful Protesters Getting Shot in Head, Pepper Sprayed By Cops
Georgia Governor Brian Kemp has banned cities and counties from forcing people to wear masks in public because stupid and dead are important parts of his state's heritage. - Middle Age Riot
This Has Erik Prince Written All Over It
Federal law enforcement officers have used unmarked vehicles to detain protesters in Portland, according to news reports...Mark Pettibone, 29, told the Washington Post and OPB that he was among those protesters grabbed off the streets of Portland. Pettibone said he was heading home from a protest with a friend early Wednesday morning when several men in green military fatigues jumped out of an unmarked gray van...He ran, but said he was caught, detained and searched. He was taken to a federal courthouse and placed in a holding cell. Officers read him his Miranda rights and he declined to waive those rights and answer questions. Then, he was released with no record of his arrest.
- Kellyanne Conway Won't Say if Trump Will Be Sending Barron Back to School: 'That's a Personal Decision'
- Court strikes down Trump rule allowing more air pollution, restores Obama regulation
- Watchdog group files ethics complaint against Ivanka Trump over Goya photo
- Kayleigh McEnany Reacts to Question on Trump’s Plunging Poll Numbers: ‘His Historic Covid Response Speaks For Itself’
- Watchdog report finds Trump health official broke rules with GOP-aligned communications contracts
- Roger Stone Says Reps. McCarthy, Stefanik Lobbied Against Clemency: 'They Wanted Me to Die in a Hellhole'
- GOP official says Elizabeth Warren 'endorses voter fraud' after joke about Bailey voting for Biden
- Mercedes Schlapp and CNN’s Poppy Harlow Clash Over Trump's Pandemic Response, Plunging Polls in Heated Interview
- Atlanta Mayor Responds To Governor Kemp's Harsh Criticism Live on CNN: 'A Blatant Lie'
- Push for reopening Orange County schools without masks has pro-charter school links
Trump Sues The Coronavirus For Treating Him Unfairly. - Andy Borowitz
Obama Once Called Kanye A Jackass. I Agree.
Kanye West tweeted a picture of his face alongside the presidents at Mount Rushmore. The rapper says he is running for president and took the first official step this week by filing paperwork with the Federal Election Commission.
Trump Demands That Mary Trump Resign As Niece. - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- Supreme Court Deals Major Blow To Felons' Right To Vote In Florida
- Progressive Bowman ousts Engel in New York primary
- Mayor Pete Buttigieg stumps for former VP Joe Biden
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg Announces Her Cancer Has Returned
87 year old Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg is continuing to work while undergoing chemo and 55 year old Justice Brett Kavanaugh cried when he was asked some questions. - OhNoSheTwitnt
White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany Isn't Too Good At Hiding Her Privates
A Reuters photograph of White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany’s vast briefing binder offered a peek behind the curtain of the Trump administration’s messaging priorities.
Taken from the side of the White House briefing room podium, the photograph catches McEnany opening the book, exposing dozens of alphabetized tabs with short category names. During her tenure, McEnany has developed a reputation for flipping open her briefing book after a particularly confrontational question and reading verbatim from pre-written responses, which often included canned attacks
Trump Claims Biden Could Never Have a Pandemic As Big As His. - Andy Borowitz
- Trump says payroll tax cut 'must' be part of next coronavirus relief bill as millions are unemployed
- On eve of bankruptcy, U.S. firms shower execs with bonuses
- 3M files lawsuits for price gouging of N95 masks
- Zuckerberg criticizes US, Trump response to COVID-19
- Walmart Billionaire Christy Walton Among Biggest Donors To Anti-Trump Republican Group Facing Trump’s Ire
In the middle of the worst economic downturn since the Great Depression, JP Morgan Chase just posted one of its best quarters ever, raking in $4.7B in profit.
The system is rigged in favor of the wealthy and corporations at the expense of the American people. - Robert Reich
Before a hacking campaign tore through Twitter and compromised some of its most high-profile users, an ad went up on a gray market site that facilitates the trade of user accounts for many popular websites including Twitter.
Attention America: If EVERYONE will wear a mask and social distance (no bars, no restaurants, no gatherings) for just ONE month, we can break the cycle and get ahead of this virus! THE END - Bette Midler