New coronavirus data released by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) suggest that the actual amount of COVID-19 cases may be approximately two to 13 times higher than government data currently indicates
If I ever die from COVID, please know that my dying wish is that my corpse be catapulted at high speed directly into trump’s bedroom window at 3 am.
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Esper says he hasn't ordered US troops pulled from South Korea
- Watchdog report: UK government 'badly underestimated' threat of Russian interference
- Chaotic Scenes in Portland as Backlash to Federal Deployment Grows
- Fox's Napolitano Rips Feds For Sending Troops Into Portland: 'Not Only Unlawful and Unconstitutional, It's Just Plain Wrong'
- Portland Mayor Condemns Sweeps and Detentions of Protestors by Unidentified Federal Agents: 'Tactics They're Using Are Very Un-American'
- Navy Veteran from Viral Portland Protest Video Says Unidentified Agents Broke His Arm: 'If They're Going to Gas Moms, They're Going to Beat Up Vets'
- Rand Paul denounces use of federal force in Portland
- Virginia police officer who used stun gun on Black man indicted on assault charges
Mass infections. rising deaths. rioting in the streets. the economy in tatters. racists rampant. cops killing black people. military thugs teargassing moms and clubbing veterans. a decaying president lying his ass off. I really don't know how much more greatness America can take. - Jeff Tiedrich
I Wonder How Much Of The Next Stimulus Bill Will End Up In The Pockets Of The Rich
President Donald Trump is throwing a big wrench into negotiations between the White House and Senate Republicans over the next coronavirus relief bill by demanding a payroll tax cut be included and funding for testing be reduced or cut completely.
Trump orders federal troops to occupy US cities
media STILL won’t call for his resignation.
- Eric Boehlert
- Trump caught going maskless at crowded fundraiser just hours after praising himself as ‘patriotic’ for wearing one
- Fauci responds to Trump: I'm a 'realist' not an 'alarmist'
- GOP lawmaker compares protesters to 'insurrectionists' who started Civil War
- McConnell says next COVID-19 relief bill will include stimulus checks
- House conservatives pile on Cheney at GOP conference meeting
- Trump Jr.'s new book to get boost from RNC preordering copies for donors
- Christian Conservative Speaker of the Ohio House arrested in $60 million bribery case
- Church defying shutdown order in California received PPP loan of at least $350,000
- Ex-Fox News Anchor Ed Henry Accused of Rape, Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity Accused of Harassment in New Lawsuit
- Ex-Fox News Staffer Accusing Ed Henry of Rape Speaks Out: He Was 'Absolutely' Abusive... 'I Was Paralyzed By Fear'
It's crazy that Kanye is just barely the craziest presidential candidate. - Tim Hanlon
GOP THINK: When All Else Fails Call Your Opponent A F**king Bitch
Tensions flared on Capitol Hill this week when a Republican lawmaker challenged Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) on issues of crime and policing in an unusual — and decidedly personal — confrontation on the Capitol steps...In a brief but heated exchange, which was overheard by a reporter, Yoho told Ocasio-Cortez she was "disgusting" for recently suggesting that poverty and unemployment are driving a spike in crime in New York City during the coronavirus pandemic.
"You are out of your freaking mind," Yoho told her,,,A few steps down, Yoho offered a parting thought to no one in particular.
"Fucking bitch," he said..
You know who should go back to school in the fall? Republicans. - Chelsea Handler
All these folks in jail for weed arrests shoulda just committed treason against the United States. They'd be out already. - George Wallace
Who wore it better?
I'm starting to wonder whether "Sleepy Joe Biden" is really an argument for the Democratic candidate. I think many people could use a little sleep, and a president who isn't up at all hours rage tweeting conspiracy theories and societal division. - Dan Rather
Rock The Voter News
- AOC speaks out after GOP congressman confrontation
- Ocasio-Cortez to introduce bill requiring federal officers to clearly identify themselves
- Biden Blasts Trump for 'Zero Sense of Empathy' Amid Covid Pandemic
- Biden to unveil 'caregiving' plan for young kids, older Americans
- Dem leaders demand FBI briefing on 'foreign interference campaign' targeting lawmakers
Apparently The DHS Secretary Hasn't Read This Part Of The 2nd Amendment: A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State...
Acting secretary Chad Wolf emphasized that the Department of Homeland Security had the authority to protect the roughly 9,000 federal buildings located in any state, regardless of how state leaders felt about a federalized presence.
New cases, yesterday:
South Korea: 26
United States: 62,879
- Brian Klaas tweet
Remember, it’s not possible to support Trump while also following the teachings of Jesus.
If this upsets you, find 1 teaching of Christ that Trump has fought for. Just 1.
The only things Trump & JC have in common are spending time w/hookers & using ghostwriters. - John Fugelsang
- EU leaders strike 'historic' $2 trillion deal to rebuild Europe's economy
- How Donald Trump Moved Millions From His Campaign Donors To His Private Business
- Microsoft, Starbucks, Nike set goal to achieve net zero emissions by 2050
- San Francisco Giants manager joins players in kneeling during national anthem
I think the thing I was most wrong about in my life was once naively thinking the internet would make people smarter and better informed. - The Hoarse Whisperer
Greta Thunberg Wins 1.4 Million
Teen climate activist Greta Thunberg will donate a portion of a $1.14 million prize to fighting coronavirus in the Brazilian Amazon.
This week, Thunberg won the very first Gulbenkian Prize for Humanity, launched by Portugal's Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation, for her environmental activism. In a Twitter video accepting the honor, she said the winning prize was "more money than [she] can even begin to imagine."
For those who think term limits are the answer to everything, John Lewis served for 30 years. You would have kicked him out.
Just sayin'. - Kona Lowell