Minneapolis police once again used tear gas as widespread looting and multiple fires were reported at a protest over the death of a black man in police custody.
“A riot is the language of the unheard.” - Martin Luther King, Jr.
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Trump Shares Post Arguing Face Masks Represent ‘Social Control’ and ‘Slavery’
- Trump Finally Marks 'Very Sad Milestone' of 100,000 American Coronavirus Deaths After Wild Hours-Long Twitter Spree
- Italy records 70 new coronavirus deaths, 593 new cases
- Salvadoran leader says he takes drug touted by Trump for coronavirus
- Health restrictions in Costa Rica cause tension on border with Nicaragua
Trump stole funds from his “charitable” foundation to bolster his campaign and settle business debts, a SCOTUS seat, and the 2016 election, and you want to talk about looting a Target? Lol ok. - OhNoSheTwitnt
So, Death Threats Are Now OK On Twitter?
President Donald Trump promoted a video on Twitter late Wednesday night that opens with Cowboys for Trump founder Couy Griffin declaring that “the only good Democrat is a dead Democrat.”
Griffin made these comments at a New Mexico church while rallying a crowd to protest stay at home guidelines and amid the coronavirus.
If President Trump doesn’t like Twitter, he can do everyone a favor and stop tweeting. - Sen. Chuck Schumer
- Draft of Trump Executive Order Leaks Amid Feud with Twitter: Creates Group to Potentially Punish 'Unfair' Social Media
- Gingrich Says Twitter Going Down 'Very Dangerous Path,' Warns it Could 'Become A Regulated Public Institution'
- Limbaugh on Trump’s Scarborough Conspiracy Tweets: He’s Throwing Gasoline on a Fire, 'Having Fun' Watching 'Holier-Than-Thou' Journos React
- Republican lawmakers accused of hiding positive COVID-19 test result from Democrats, who call it 'immoral'
- White House press secretary voted by mail 12 times in 12 years
- Kellyanne Conway on voting by mail in 2018 midterms: 'That's called an absentee ballot'
- CNN’s John King: If Any of Us Went on Twitter Rants Like Trump Did, 'We Would Be Fired in a Snap'
America is a tinderbox ready to explode right now and Donald Trump is an arsonist carelessly flicking a lighter. - Keith Boykin
White House Still Pushing Hydroxychloroquine
President Trump is feeling “perfect” after taking hydroxychloroquine and would take the drug again if he felt he were exposed to the novel coronavirus, White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany said Thursday.
Trump Lashes Out at Spell-Check for Treating Him Unfairly. - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- NSA warns of ongoing Russian hacking campaign against U.S. systems
- Joe Biden Marks 100,000 Coronavirus Deaths with Empathetic Message, Then Attacks Trump with Brutal Ad
- U.S. Senator Kaine tests positive for coronavirus antibodies
- Amy Klobuchar declined to prosecute officer at center of George Floyd's death after previous conduct complaints
Today is a good day to remember that President Trump solicited and accepted election assistance from Russia and has to this day sought to corruptly bargain away the safety of the United States in exchange for Russian money, protection and political assistance. - Josh Marshall
Trump Better Not Visit New York, He May Get Arrested!
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) said Thursday he will sign an executive order allowing private businesses to deny entry to customers who are not wearing face coverings.
“We made them mandatory in public settings, public transportation etc., but when we’re talking about reopening stores and places of business, we’re giving the store owners the right to say, ‘If you’re not wearing a mask, you can't come in,'” Cuomo said during his daily press briefing.
All Lives Matter didn't trend once in these months that saw 100,000 Americans die from a pandemic. But Black folks demand equality and it starts trending. I'm tired, man. - David Dennis Jr. tweet
- Unemployment insurance claims surpass 40M
- COVID-19 infects more than 3,000 U.S. meatpacking workers: union
- Mortgage rates nose-dive to new low and bring out the buyers
- Twitter's Jack Dorsey Defends Fact-Check on Trump Tweet, Hits Back at Zuckerberg
Twitter’s Servers Burst Into Flames After Attempting to Fact-Check All of Trump’s Tweets. - Andy Borowitz
Pelosi Blasts Facebook's Smug Zuckerberg
Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) on Thursday blasted Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg’s comments about his platform's decision not to fact-check lawmakers, calling the remarks a “disgrace." “As far as the platforms are concerned, they want two things from the federal government, no regulation and no taxes. And so they cater to the Trump administration all the time. ”
Fact: The only way Trump could destroy Twitter is if they hired him to run it. - Alex Cole