The government website for the emergency repository appears to have been updated this morning.
This is intentional mass murder. Trump was warned by the military, intelligence services and medical experts and he still is not producing what our governors need. Instead, he sends Jared to say the national stockpile is not for the states. We're being played, people, and they are laughing all the way to the bank.
For a guy who loves to rant about Hunter Biden, Trump sure does put his useless son-in-law, Prep School Slenderman, in charge of a lot of important sh*t. - OhNoSheTwitnt
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Sailors cheer Navy captain who was removed after pleading for help with coronavirus outbreak
- Navy hospital ship USNS Comfort has total of 20 patients: report
- De Blasio: NYC can 'only get to Monday or Tuesday' with current ventilator supply
- Trump says federal PPE stockpile nearly depleted
- Trudeau worried supplies meant for Canada have been diverted to US
- German official accuses US of 'Wild West' tactics to divert shipment of masks
- Tokyo considering using Olympics Athletes Village to house coronavirus patients
- Trump: US to deploy anti-drug Navy ships near Venezuela
Outside Mt. Sinai hospital, Ron Allen, NBC: "We've seen a gathering of nurses & medical professionals from doctors' physicians, who are still complaining about the lack of protective equipment across the city. They say that every day at work is like a suicide mission."
An Emergency Order For -- Wait For It -- Golf Cart Rentals! He Has No Shame. None.
The Secret Service signed a $45,000 “emergency order” to rent golf carts at President Donald Trump’s Virginia golf club on Monday, according to The Washington Post.
The agency signed a contract, which it described as an “emergency order,” to rent 30 golf carts from a West Virginia-registered company called Capitol Golf Cars and Utility Vehicles from April 1 until the end of September, according to the report.
We're now at 1 million worldwide cases. Pretty much every Doctor on the planet says that's a low balled number.
This isn't a joke, this isn't something that will be cleared up tomorrow.
This will take months to get past and years to recuperate from.
Sorry but that's the truth. - Stephen LeGresley
BREAKING: Americans Support Moving Jared Kushner To National Stockpile. - Andy Borowitz
- ‘It's a sh-- sandwich': Republicans rage as Florida becomes a nightmare for Trump
- Jared Kushner doesn't appear to know how the federal stockpile works
- Fact check: Trump falsely claims plane and train passengers are being tested for the coronavirus
- Republicans Are Bragging About An Unemployment Boost They Voted Against
- Kristol-backed group releases ad showing GOP voters blasting Trump over coronavirus response
- Georgia Senator Sold Travel Shares Ahead of Trump Flight Ban
- Pentecostal church in Sacramento linked to dozens of coronavirus cases
- 74 Journalism Professors Sign Letter Slamming Fox News Over Coronavirus 'Misinformation': 'A Danger to Public Health'
ESPN Execs: ‘F*ck It, Air The Dogfighting’ - The Onion
Wouldn't It Be Nice If We Had A F*cking Federal Pandemic Response Plan?
Many of the country's largest cities keep their pandemic response plans under lock and key, preventing the public from knowing — or critiquing — how their local governments will respond to a public health emergency.
Government Stockpile Contains Twenty Million Unsold Ivanka Trump Shoes. - Andy Borowitz
Chris Cuomo, comforting a guest who lost a loved one, said that, when Cuomo’s father died, Joe Biden called his family and said:
“Some day when your fathers face and his name comes to your mind, a smile will come to your lips before a tear will come to your eye.”
Rock The Voter News
- 'We have so much more we need to do': Nancy Pelosi
- Democrats to delay convention until August
- Senators clashed over Hunter Biden probe in classified briefing
Trump Launches "Celebrity Coronavirus Briefing" with Gary Busey and Dennis Rodman, - Andy Borowitz
We do not have enough ventilators.
I am signing an Executive Order allowing the state to take ventilators and redistribute to hospitals in need.
The National Guard will be mobilized to move ventilators to where they are urgently required to save lives. - Gov. Andrew Cuomo
Melania Suggests Trump Wear Andrew Cuomo Mask. - Andy Borowitz
- Most believe stopping virus is larger priority than saving economy: poll
- Amazon stops sale of N95 masks to public, prioritizing supplies for hospitals
- Google releasing location data to help track lockdown movement amid coronavirus
- NRA sues New York over gun store closures amid coronavirus outbreak
- CNN's Brooke Baldwin Tests Positive For Coronavirus
- Chris Cuomo, On Air While Battling Coronavirus, Draws Nearly 1 Million Viewers in Demo
The next relief package must provide $2,000/month to every American for the duration of this crisis, and fully cover testing and treatment with no out-of-pocket costs.
Otherwise, we'll be mired in a drawn-out economic and public health crisis on a scale we've never seen before. - Robert Reich
Trump Org. Needs To Delay Loan Payments. Don't We All?
On Thursday, The New York Times reported that the Trump Organization is in talks with a major creditor to delay loan payments, as the coronavirus pandemic has shuttered their properties and their profits have imploded.
Asian Americans are American no matter how we look, act, dress, eat, talk, or simply breathe air. We’re American when we eat kimchi, natto, or give red envelopes on Chinese New Year. We don’t have to prove our American-ness to anyone. And we deserve to be safe in our own country. - Eugene Gu, MD
I'm in my third week of self-isolation.
The troops traveled over many mountains to bring me some vino blanco. I had been without for a fortnight. Our president banned the sale of alcohol along the Pacific coast, to keep away the non-believers from the beaches. I hope you feel as safe as I do.