President Donald Trump is reportedly set to unveil his economic task force that will be tasked with reopening the American economy amid the coronavirus pandemic on Tuesday. According to Fox News, this council to reopen the country will include, among others, Trump daughter Ivanka Trump and her husband Jared Kushner, both of whom are senior White House advisers.
Besides Javanka, Fox News also reported that the council will include new White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, Trump economic adviser Larry Kudlow, Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin and a number of other Cabinet heads.
Trump’s ‘Council to re-open America’ does in fact lack medical experts but if you count Kudlow’s freebasing skills and Jared’s & Vanky’s botox regime it’s kind of like chemistry. Also Wilbur Ross is cryogenically preserved. - Noel Casler
God Help Us All.
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Trump: It’s my decision, not governors’, to reopen country
- Sailor from USS Theodore Roosevelt dies of coronavirus
- Federal debt to exceed GDP for first time since World War II: watchdog
- State agencies report more than 2,300 long-term care facilities have been hit by coronavirus: report
- 8.Erik Prince Offered Forces to Russian Mercenary Firm: Report
- What Do Countries With The Best Coronavirus Reponses Have In Common? Women Leaders
- Macron extends France's coronavirus lockdown to May 11
- Costa Rica installs air base on border with Nicaragua to reinforce coronavirus surveillance
Last month was the first March without a school shooting in the United States since 2002. - Robert Klemko
Will Trump Fire Dr. Fauci? Naw, He'll Have Someone Else Do It.
President Donald Trump was clearly annoyed by Dr. Anthony Fauci‘s comments on CNN regarding the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, retweeting a former congressional candidate’s post that criticized Fauci and used the hashtag “#FireFauci.”
Jared Kushner Says States Should Have Planned Ahead Before Joining The Union. - The Onion
- Conservatives unleash on Fauci, call for Trump to fire him
- White House denies Trump is firing Fauci
- Fox News Contributor Compares Coronavirus to the Flu: 'This Is Not a Pandemic'
- Critics Say Trump Is Using National Stockpile as ‘Ventilator Slush Fund’ for Republican Lawmakers
- Peter Navarro Demanded 60 Minutes Prove They Covered Pandemic Preparedness Before Trump — So They Did
- Police Chief Allegedly Blamed Deputy’s COVID-19 Death on ‘Homosexual Lifestyle’
- U.S. Supreme Court Will Hear Oral Arguments in Trump Tax Return Case After All
- Trump to U.S. Postal Service: Drop Dead
What kind of sh*thole country murders its own postal service. - Jeff Tiedrich
Remember When Trump Said He Loved The Uneducated?
Thanks to an under-the-radar bookkeeping change at the Department of Education, hundreds of rural schools across the US are set to lose vital funds.
As reported in the New York Times, the department has changed the eligibility criteria for the Rural and Low-Income School Programme, which provides funding for school districts in some of the poorest parts of the country.
The change will make it harder for districts to demonstrate their eligibility, meaning hundreds of them will lose tens of thousands of dollars – and in some cases much more.
Trump says Jesus could have avoided crucifixion by taking hydroxychloroquine. - Conan O'Brien
Rock The Voter News
- Obama calls for keeping 'our most vulnerable communities at the forefront' during coronavirus pandemic
- CNN poll shows Biden leading Trump by 11 points
- Sanders campaign spokeswoman: 'I don't endorse Joe Biden'
Obama Demands to See Trump’s Elementary-School Diploma. - Andy Borowitz
Sanders Endorses Biden But Will The Bernie Bros?
Senator Bernie Sanders endorsed Joseph R. Biden Jr. as the Democratic nominee for president on Monday, adding the weight of his left-wing support to Mr. Biden’s candidacy and taking a major step toward bringing unity to the party’s effort to unseat President Trump in November.
Some states, like Montana and Nebraska, are getting more than $300,000 in federal stimulus money per reported COVID-19 case.
New York is the hardest-hit state and yet we are getting only about $12,000 per case.
We need a fair federal stimulus bill that is distributed by need. - Gov. Andrew Cuomo
- West Coast governors announce they will create joint plan for reopening economies
- Northeast governors form group to discuss reopening of region economies
- 12 governors press Trump for special ObamaCare enrollment period amid coronavirus pandemic
- Ukrainian hackers used quizzes to access private Facebook data, company says
Nation’s Governors Consider Forming Country. - Andy Borowitz
Trump's Favorite Coronavirus Drug Is Killing People
Scientists in Brazil have stopped part of a study of a malaria drug touted as a possible coronavirus treatment after heart rhythm problems developed in one-quarter of people given the higher of two doses being tested.
With all this time off I was hoping the arts would experience a new Renaissance period. But with all the snacks, it's gonna be our Rubenesque period for sure. - Tim Hanlon