“Those of us who are 70 plus, we’ll take care of ourselves. But don’t sacrifice the country,” Patrick told Tucker Carlson.
Man, killing grandma is not the reelection strategy that I imagined. - Dan Walz
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- China donates medical supplies to help Costa Rica fight COVID-19
- Boris Johnson Issues Strict Stay-at-Home Order in U.K. to Combat Coronavirus Spread
- India's prime minister orders country to lock down amid coronavirus
- As supplies grow scarce in New York City, medical workers fear becoming patients themselves
- Japan, IOC agree to postpone 2020 Olympics
- Diamond Princess had traces of coronavirus 17 days after ship emptied: CDC
- House panel warns coronavirus could destroy Postal Service by June
- Seattle was the epicenter of coronavirus. Now it's the best case scenario.
Please do not take medical advice from a man who looked directly at a solar eclipse. - Hillary Clinton
Trump Is Doing This On Purpose. Despicable.
New York Gov. Cuomo called on President Donald Trump to use the Defense Protection Act to secure more medical equipment. The Federal Emergency Management Agency is sending the state 400 ventilators, Cuomo said.
“Four hundred ventilators? I need 30,000 ventilators. You want a pat on the back for sending 400 ventilators?” Cuomo said, adding that he needs the ventilators in 14 days.
Imagine if Trump used his Twitter platform to thank health care workers each morning, rather than whining about the media. - Roland Scahill
- Manchin gets into shouting match with McConnell: You're 'more concerned about the health of Wall St'
- Trump Invokes Car Accident Deaths to Defend Coronavirus Approach: We Don’t Say ‘No More Driving of Cars’
- Dr. Fauci Reemerges After Absence From Monday's WH Briefing, Denies Rift With Trump Amid Reports of Tension
- Trump Deflects When Pressed on Dr. Fauci's Opinion About Restarting the Economy in Next Few Weeks: 'He Doesn't Not Agree' With Me
- Liberty University welcomes back students despite coronavirus
- ‘IT’S NOT EBOLA!’ Trump supporters flip out at Liz Cheney after she pushes back on plans to restart economy
- Shareholder suit accuses Sen. Richard Burr of securities fraud
- Texas and Ohio Ban Abortions During Coronavirus: 'Those Who Violate' Face 'Full Force of The Law'
- Court grapples with White House’s right to suspend press passes
Right wing views have gone from the virus is a hoax, to the virus is real, to the virus is annoying and I volunteer to die for America. - Edel Rodriguez
Remember when George W Bush got notified about 9/11 and just kept on reading a children’s book aloud like nothing had happened and we thought that no president could ever be dumber? My point is, at least George W Bush could fucking read. - OhNoSheTwitnt
Coronavirus Lands In Guantanamo
A U.S. Navy sailor stationed at Guantanamo Bay has tested positive for coronavirus in the first confirmed case at the base known for its detention center.
A statement from the base said the sailor is isolated and “currently undergoing evaluation and treatment.” Officials are also in the process of tracing the sailor’s contacts.
My son said watching Trump do a press conference is like watching the kid who didn’t read the book give his book report. - Treat Williams
The cure to the problem is 270 Electoral Votes on November 3, 2020. - David Plouffe
Rock The Voter News
- Pelosi says Mnuchin caved on accepting oversight: ‘A $500 billion slush fund was really insulting’
- Poll: Biden holds narrow 3-point lead over Trump nationally
- All New York City students can pick up free breakfast, lunch and dinner from more than 400 sites around the city
- Michelle Obama says she's 'Netflix and chilling' with Barack during coronavirus quarantine
I would rather let Carnival cruise line die than people my age. Just sayin’. - Charles P. Pierce
Gov. Cuomo Is Desperate. Crickets From The White House.
The price of the coronavirus’ unfold by means of New York Condition is accelerating like a “bullet educate,” Gov. Andrew Cuomo said Tuesday, as the variety of verified cases eclipsed 25,000.
“The charge of new infections is doubling about each a few days,” reported Cuomo in a press briefing at Manhattan’s Javits Heart, at this time becoming transformed to a 2,000-bed clinic complex.
2009: Obama's death panels will murder your grandma
2020: Actually Grandma should die for FREEDOM. - David Greenwald
Imagine a 75 yo in Texas, flipping on their favorite FOX News, and finding out that the new plan is for you to die. - Michael Matthew
- $500 billion corporate relief program will include inspector general, oversight board
- FLASHBACK: Remember When Trump's Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross Said Coronavirus Would Be Good For The Economy?
- Corporations Successfully Lobbied Trump Not to Use Defense Production Act to Fight Coronavirus
- 3D printer companies build face shields, masks, more to fight coronavirus
The folks who falsely shouted “death panels” ten years ago to frighten older Americans now apparently embrace them. - David Axelrod
Speaker Pelosi Is Optimistic A Deal Will Be Reached. I Hope She's Right.
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi sounded a hopeful tone Tuesday about Republicans and Democrats striking an agreement on a staggering stimulus package to blunt the economic damage from the coronavirus pandemic.
“I think there is real optimism that we could get something done in the next few hours,” Pelosi told CNBC’s Jim Cramer in a phone interview on “Squawk on the Street” as Senate Republicans and Democrats moved closer to a deal.
My mother is not expendable. Your mother is not expendable.
We will not put a dollar figure on human life.
We can have a public health strategy that is consistent with an economic one.
No one should be talking about social darwinism for the sake of the stock market. - NY Governor Andrew Cuomo who would make a helluva president
I'd Rather You Laugh Than Cry