Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) stopped watching the Senate trial of President Donald Trump on Thursday after Chief Justice John Roberts refused to read his question about a government whistleblower.
Bathroom Rug Head Rand Paul just broke the law and outed the alleged whistleblower on Twitter. I reported that tweet. I hope he is sued and prosecuted for this. - Ricky Davila
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Trevor Noah Mocks 'Participation Trophy Husband' Jared Kushner's Mideast Peace Deal
- Trump administration has yet to reveal details of Jared Kushner’s secretive 2017 meeting in China
- U.S. to renew waivers on Iran nuclear work, sanction nuclear organization: sources
- Netanyahu set to fly home from Russia with freed Israeli-American woman
- Hackers successfully infiltrated United Nations: report
- Take a look inside the longest drug tunnel ever found on California’s US-Mexico border
El Chapo Outraged That His Trial Included Witnesses. - Andy Borowitz
Is It A Blue Dress?
Lawyers for a woman who accuses President Donald Trump of raping her in the 1990s are asking for a DNA sample, seeking to determine whether his genetic material is on a dress she says she wore during the encounter.
Advice columnist E. Jean Carroll’s lawyers served notice to a Trump attorney Thursday for Trump to submit a sample on March 2 in Washington for “analysis and comparison against unidentified male DNA present on the dress.”
Ken Starr will be along any minute to explain why DNA-testing a dress is wrong - Jeff Tiedrich
- Report: Mitch McConnell Plans Swift End to Trump's Senate Trial If Friday Witness Vote Fails
- Fox News' Brian Kilmeade Rebukes Trump Defenders Attacking John Bolton: 'He's Not a Liar'
- Lou Dobbs Rages at 'TURNCOAT' Bolton: What a 'Petty Snarling Lilliputian' He Is!
- CNN's John Berman: Alan Dershowitz Arguing for Unlimited Presidential Power 'Blows Your Mind'
- Alan Dershowitz Claims Media 'Willfully Distorted' His Argument Trump's Quid Pro Quo Served the National Interest
- John Roberts blocks mentions of alleged whistleblower's name
- Rand Paul to 'insist' on whistleblower question blocked by John Roberts
- Carter Page files lawsuit against DNC over alleged FISA abuse
Mitch McConnell just limping into the chamber, using his tongue to get the lettuce out of his teeth, skin all shiny and greasy. Half these men look like they should be in their graves, but they are running the world. - Just Mary tweet
A New Conspiracy Theory Turns Deep State Into Shallow State!
Presidential advisor Kellyanne Conway warned Fox News host Laura Ingraham that a widespread “shallow state” government conspiracy could be secretly aligned against President Donald Trump, pushing for his impeachment and blocking his policy agenda.
Susan Collins is always so troubled and concerned. The only humane way to put an end to her suffering is by voting her out of office. - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- States sue to demand ratification of Equal Rights Amendment
- Poll: Biden holds 7-point lead over Sanders in Pennsylvania
- Bloomberg unveils Super Bowl ad focused on gun reform
- Warren's dog campaigns in Iowa while senator sits in impeachment trial
- National postal workers union endorses Sanders
It's not that they've gotten all the evidence and they just truly believe Trump didn't do it.
It's that they don't want to know, because the more they know, the more undeniable it is that Trump did it. - Ezra Klein
|The winds were 37 mph.|
Mother Nature: "Hold my beer!"
Newly installed panels from the US border wall fell over in high winds Wednesday, landing on trees on the Mexican side of the border.
The area is part of an ongoing construction project to improve existing sections of the wall.
Agent Carlos Pitones of the Customs and Border Protection sector in El Centro, California, told CNN that the sections that gave way had recently been set in a new concrete foundation in Calexico, California. The concrete had not yet cured, according to Pitones, and the wall panels were unable to withstand the windy conditions.
- 6,000 passengers stuck on cruise ship in Italy over coronavirus fears
- Huawei: US 'to work with' UK over Chinese firm
- Nigel Farage's final speech to European Parliament cut short after he waves flag
- Twitter users can now report voter suppression, misinformation
Donald Trump’s money marked itself as ‘safe’ in the Cayman Islands Quake. - John Fugelsang
Ladies & Gentleman, Here Is Our Commerce Secretary, Wilbur Ro$$
Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross on Thursday said that he believes the coronavirus is likely to “accelerate” the return of jobs to the United States and Mexico, as companies assess what he described as the potential “risk factor” for doing business in China.
Today is the birthday of both FDR and Dick Cheney, which should tell you all you need to know about astrology. - John Fugelsang
My TIP JAR is as empty
as the impeachment trial's witness stand.