Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) on Thursday said she would probably be sending the articles of impeachment to the Senate soon despite winning no concessions from Republicans on allowing witnesses to testify during a trial on the House's charges against President Trump.
We sure dodged a bullet with Hillary's emails, eh? - Middle Age Riot
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- U.S. officials confident Iran shot down passenger jet
- Trump says Iran was 'looking to blow up our embassy'
- CNN's Clarissa Ward Reports From Iran Missile Blast Site: What Were They Aiming For? 'There's Simply Nothing Here'
- Defense secretary insists U.S. isn't withdrawing from Iraq after PM calls for timetable
- Lara Trump: Trump's Iran strategy is 'peace through strength' or could be 'hell to pay'
- FBI, DHS issue bulletin warning of potential Iranian cyberattacks
- Appeals court lifts block on $3.6 billion for Trump border wall plan
- Public health emergency declared in Puerto Rico after deadly earthquake and aftershocks
The White House reminds you to never believe any branch of military or law enforcement intelligence.
Unless it's about something that allows a reality show performer to assassinate people. - John Fugelsang
Iran Invites Canadian Investigators
Iran's civil aviation authority says it has invited Canadian investigators from the Transportation Safety Board to join a growing team probing the plane crash outside Tehran that killed 138 people believed bound for Canada.
My kids at 6:30 this morning discussing the Iran attacks with great insights that included “it’s really bad that Trump has alienated all of our allies isn’t it?” - Mimi Rocah tweet
- Mike Lee, on Fox News, Doubles Down on Fiery Iran Presser: Officials Wouldn't Answer Questions on 'Imminent' Threat
- Rand Paul Fires Back at Lindsey Graham's 'Gutter' Attack: Using Patriotism as a Cudgel
- Rep. Doug Collins Tells Lou Dobbs That Democrats are 'In Love With Terrorists'
- Brian Kilmeade: 'Doesn't Make Sense' for Trump to Blame Iran Strike on Obama... 'You've Got to Bring People Together'
- Trump Wants to Keep Secret Service Travel Bill Out of Public View
- Secret Service have "open and active criminal investigation" into new Mar-a-Lago incident: report
McConnell & Republican Senators don’t want a fair Trial. They know if they allow Witnesses & Documents, Donald Trump will be the first President in American History to be Convicted & Removed from Office. - Rob Reiner
jesus h, why do we even have a 25th amendment if we're not going to use it. - Jeff Tiedrich
I 💗 NEW YORK
The New York City Bar Association has taken the extraordinary step of asking Congress to investigate Attorney General Bill Barr for being too politically biased to faithfully execute his duties as America’s top law enforcement official.
When liberty comes with hands dabbled in blood it is hard to shake hands with her. - Oscar Wilde
Rock The Voter News
- Senate Democrats break with Pelosi over impeachment trial
- Joe Biden: We can, and we must, restore the soul of our nation
- New Hampshire Poll: Tight race
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg says she is cancer-free
Innocent people are going to die thanks to a guilty man. - Roland Scahill
Thousands of activists are set to march across nine cities in Australia on Friday, singling out Prime Minister Scott Morrison for climate inaction amid a worsening fire crisis that has ravaged large swathes of the country.
I’m sorry, Australia.You don’t deserve this.
Your PM maybe, but not you. - TheTweetOfGod
- Trump Moves to Exempt Big Projects From Environmental Review
- A billionaire is giving away $9 million to his Twitter followers in an experiment to see if the money makes them happier
- Facebook says it will let users see fewer political ads — but still refuses to fact-check them
- Newsom: California should sell its own generic prescription drugs
Artist Formerly Known As Prince
There’s a great deal of curiosity and intrigue about Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s announcement today they are “stepping back” from their senior roles in the royal families, especially from Americans with one big question: wait, you can do that?
“You want Brexit? I’ll give you a f--king Brexit.” — Meghan Thee Markle - Saeed Jones tweet
Harry and Meghan Willing To Replace Trump and Melania Effective Immediately. - Andy Borowitz