Nunes’s line of questioning illustrated how Republicans wanted to talk about anything but Trump’s conduct.
Hillary was right when she called Republicans the Party of Personal Destruction.
You watch Vindman, you see the American dream. An immigrant who gave back a thousandfold, who dedicated his life to making America a better place for all, who is willing sacrifice his career and safety for truth and honor and justice.
Republicans see a commie traitor. - Stonekettle tweet
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- US Army prepared to move Vindman to secure location: report
- Trump's impeachment ire turns on Pompeo amid diplomats' starring roles
- Russia could have monitored Trump's call with Sondland, State Dept. official testified
- Talks stall on defense costs with South Korea
- UN pushes back on US reversal on Israeli settlements
I'm totes sure that Republicans would have been super chill if Russia had occupied American military bases on Obama's watch. - Jeff Tiedrich
Following the Republican Money
A family trust that lent money to an indicted associate of Rudy Giuliani is trying to recover more than $500,000 from the defendant and a political action committee tied to President Donald Trump to which he contributed hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Lev Parnas, who is accused of using donations to push for Marie Yovanovitch to be recalled as U.S. ambassador to Ukraine, owes the Pues Family Trust $510,000, court records show.
Remember the patriots who like to quote “the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of patriots” generally don’t mean their own patriotic blood. - John Fugelsang
- Senator Kennedy says impeachment hearings are like Kavanaugh without ‘vagina hats’
- Fox & Friends' co-host Brian Kilmeade urges Trump not to tweet during impeachment hearings
- Devin Nunes Accuses Media of 'Furiously Smearing and Libeling' John Solomon in Barnstorming Hearing Opener
- Chris Wallace: Trump testifying 'would be akin to Prince Andrew testifying about his relationship with Jeffrey Epstein'
- Ron Johnson goes after witness set to testify in impeachment inquiry
- Pompeo deflects criticism of Yovanovitch's ouster
- Judge Rejects Trump’s Effort To Throw Out Summer Zervos’ Defamation Suit
- Trump’s doctor refutes rumors of a serious presidential illness
- Stephen Miller planted anti-Rubio stories in Breitbart during 2016 campaign, leaked emails show
- Florida woman who threw drink at Republican Rep. Gaetz sentenced to 15 days in federal custody.
I guess Trump and his crew would love Lt Col Vindman if he had slaughtered people in cold blood like the military personnel Trump pardoned on Friday. - Roland Scahill
More Eye Rolling Lies From the White House
White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham claimed on Tuesday that departing former aides to President Barack Obama left notes saying "you will fail" and "you aren't going to make it" for the incoming staff of Donald Trump.
Trump Declares He’s Healthier Than Ever While Addressing Rally Crowd From Iron Lung
The president's broad concern about corruption in Ukraine is that there should be more of it and that he should benefit from it. - David Frum
If Jesus Christ was a witness in the impeachment trial, the GOP would try to question his credibility to protect Trump. - Tony Posnanski
Rock The Voter News
- Majority of Americans support ousting Trump from office, new poll shows
- Deval Patrick enters primary race with zero percent support: Poll
- Biden maintains double-digit lead, Sanders in second: poll
- Elizabeth Warren ties guns, Trump and domestic terrorism
- Kamala Harris to make fifteenth visit to South Carolina
- Poll: Buttigieg struggling to gain black voter support
Buttigieg Campaign Appeals To Moderate Republicans By Touting Low Approval Among Black Voters. - The Onion
Dead Jeffrey Epstein Is Staying In The News
Two correctional officers responsible for guarding Jeffrey Epstein the night he killed himself were charged Tuesday with falsifying prison records.
Fox News will insist that Trump should be given a Purple Heart for having the courage not to tweet an attack on the witnesses during the hearings this morning. - Roland Scahill
- European stocks hit 4-year high despite concerns for US-China trade talks
- Boeing Directors Sued Over Missed Warning Signs on 737 Max 8
- Lawsuit claims Burger King's Impossible Whoppers are contaminated by meat
- The viral 'Secret Sister' gift exchange is a scam, the Better Business Bureau warns
British Media Harshly Condemns Meghan Markle For Prince Andrew’s Defense Of Jeffrey Epstein. - The Onion
Maybe If Trump Lied About an Affair as Clinton Did, Republicans Would Impeach Him
A Manhattan judge has cleared the way for President Donald Trump to be deposed in a defamation lawsuit filed by a former "Apprentice" contestant who has accused Trump of sexual assault.
Trump's legal team had argued that a stay is necessary "given the novel and important Constitutional issues involved," the "special considerations due" their previous requests to dismiss the case, and to prevent "irreparable harm."
If weed is a “gateway drug” then beer is the wide, well-lit, legal, taxable, regulated, socially acceptable, easily accessible walkway that leads directly to the gate. - John Fugelsang