In the preview of an interview shown on Fox News on Sunday night, the adviser, who has drawn scrutiny for his role in the Ukraine scandal, also compared the US president to a number of biblical kings.
Trump is more like Judas than Jesus
Rick Perry also said forcing troops to serve beside gay soldiers compromised their Christian values. While they're shooting people. - John Fugelsang
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Libyan officials say US drone shot down by mistake
- Report: Turkey to start testing Russian S-400 defense system
- Iran rejects US order to pay $180 mn over reporter's jailing
- 'The ultimate fighter': Trump shows off Conan the military dog from Baghdadi raid
Why does donald trump always come down on the side of those who have not just broken the law, but sometimes broken it in unspeakable ways? How do you explain a mindset like that? CPO Gallagher is the latest of his pardoned criminals.The Navy is furious, and has every right to be. - Bette Midler
These pardons of war criminals have one effect and that is to undermine military discipline.Trump knows exactly what he is doing.
Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark Milley on Monday reportedly said the controversial case over a Navy SEAL that led to the resignation of Navy Secretary Richard Spencer is now "closed."
“I think at this point the secretary of defense has made decisions [and] the case is now, in my view, it is closed,” Milley told reporters, according to Reuters. His comments came a day after Defense Secretary Mark Esper asked for the resignation of Spencer.
And the military knuckles under as it must.
Those of you expecting the generals to stand up to Trump are in for a huge disappointment. They won't. They can't. It's not their job.
It's yours, Citizen. - Stonekettle
Eris, Greek Goddess of Chaos, Confirms She Wanted Trump to be President.- Andy Borowitz
- 'Horsesh*t': CNN's John King Goes Off on Devin Nunes Dodging Question on Ukraine Ties
- CBS’ Brennan Presses Kellyanne Conway: Why Doesn’t Trump Believe His Own DOJ, Intel Agencies on Russian Interference?
- Dem Congressman Fires Back at Kellyanne Conway: ‘Every Single One of Her Assertions Was Inaccurate’
- Fox's Brian Kilmeade Hits Trump For Praising China's President Xi: 'He's Actually Imprisoned a Million Muslims'
- Nunes slams reports he played a role in Ukraine
- Fox News' Wallace calls out GOP senator for pushing debunked conspiracy theory
- Former New York Times Editor: I Was Fired For Being Seen as 'Anti-Trump'
- Graham defends requesting Biden docs: 'That’s the way it works in politics'
- Kellyanne Conway on Bloomberg: 'America already elected a builder'
Trump didn’t make anyone racist. He didn’t brainwash people. His own racism just ran a black light over America and revealed a bunch of hidden white scum. - OhNoSheTwint
Giuliani Clams He Has Evidence Linking Biden to Obama. - Andy Borowitz
Giuliani's Ukrainian Pal Parnas Opens Pandora's Box
An associate to President Trump's lawyer Rudy Giuliani is prepared to testify that aides to Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) dropped a planned trip to Ukraine to obtain dirt on former Vice President Joe Biden in order to avoid alerting House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-Calif.).
CNBC reported Sunday that Lev Parnas plans to tell committee members that aides to Nunes, the Intelligence Committee's ranking member, planned to meet with two Ukrainian prosecutors in an effort to obtain evidence to aid Trump's reelection bid, but abandoned the efforts once they realized that Schiff's staff would be alerted to the trip.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Says She Misses Lying To Jim Acosta. - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg released from hospital
- Amy Klobuchar on Bloomberg’s 2020 bid: Voters won't 'buy it'
- Buttigieg wants to give seniors $90 a day
- Bernie Sanders National Press Secretary: Why we're cautiously optimistic about lack of DNC rigging in 2020
Wait, you guys aren’t paying for Twitter? - Conan O'Brien
Supreme Court OK's Scientist To Sue Conservative Magazine
The Supreme Court decided Monday not to intervene in a defamation suit brought by prominent climate scientist Michael Mann against the National Review, a conservative magazine he sued in 2012 after it criticized him.
In an unsigned order, the high court allowed the case to continue in the lower courts. The National Review had asked the Supreme Court to throw out the case.
Bloomberg Offers Trump 10 Billion To Leave White House by The End of Day. - Andy Borowitz
- Americans, not Chinese, pay Trump tariffs: NY Fed study
- Mexico steps up pressure on U.S. Congress to approve trade deal
- U.S. charges former Outcome Health executives over alleged fraud
- Elon Musk Says NASA Is Ripping Off SpaceX
Are you telling me that the cheater who cheats on his wives and cheats on his taxes and cheats at business and cheats at golf and cheats the gullible and cheated in the 2016 election is trying to cheat in the 2020 election? where the f**k do you people come up with this stuff - Jeff Tiedrich
Trump Avoiding Oval Office.
President Donald Trump is increasingly morphing the White House residence into a second Oval. It’s become the place where Trump feels most productive, where he avoids meddling by his staff and where he speed-dials his network of confidants, GOP lawmakers and TV pundits.
Hi folks. Can you spare a buck or two