President Donald Trump sought to downplay bombshell testimony Gordon Sondland delivered to impeachment investigators that tied the president ever closer to a quid pro quo involving Ukraine.
"I don’t know him very well. I have not spoken to him much," Trump told reporters. "This is not a man I know well. He seems like a nice guy though."
Yowsa. Where are they going to imprison Trump & all his henchmen and women? Alcatraz is empty.
Pence is measuring the Oval Office drapes this morning. - Roland Scahill
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Putin says US ‘political dramas’ diverting focus from Russia
- Israel strikes Iranian targets in Syria after rocket attack
- Israeli settlements are still illegal despite Trump backing them, says UN
- Amnesty International: At least 106 people killed in Iran protests
- US aircraft carrier transits Strait of Hormuz
Walter Reed standing by for phase two of the physical. - Schooley
They Just Can't Help Themselves, Racism Oozes Out Of Them
Japanese American groups are slamming Sen. John Kennedy, R-La., for comments he made last week comparing the ongoing impeachment inquiry of President Donald Trump to the shameful, discriminatory incarceration of Japanese Americans during World War II.
Trump administration: “We don’t know Gordon Sondland and the $1 million donation he made to the president’s inaugural committee came in Soros Bucks that we immediately burned. He is also Hillary Clinton wearing a mask.” - Rex Huppke
- Rudy Giuliani points the finger at Kurt Volker after Sondland throws him under the bus
- Ken Starr suggests Sondland’s testimony could prompt GOP to ‘make a trip to the White House’ and ask Trump to resign
- Trump approval ticks up amid impeachment battle: Gallup
- Whistleblower lawyer lashes out at Jordan: 'I AM TIRED OF YOU LYING IN A HOUSE COMMITTEE ROOM'
- FBI seeks interview with CIA whistleblower
- Trump turns 'very routine' physical into attack on media
- Rudy Giuliani's son has a White House job where he doesn't seem to do much
- Ohio farmer who left GOP over Trump's agricultural policy to challenge Jim Jordan
One of the many lessons of the last few days is that working for Trump is an incredibly dumb idea. - Dan Pfeiffer
Pompeo May Run For Senator (Right After He Serves His Prison Sentence)
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has told three prominent Republicans in recent weeks that he plans to resign from the Trump Administration to run for the U.S. Senate from Kansas in next year’s elections. The problem: how to get out in one piece.
Nancy is playing 3D chess, donnie is playing Chutes and Ladders and he ate all of the game pieces. - Azia Gunn tweet
I'm guessing that Rudy Giuliani is checking right now to find out which countries don't have extradition treaties with the United States. - Jon Cooper
Rock The Voter News
- 'No schadenfreude will be had': Biden coasts as opponents face firing squad
- Ady Barkan, activist with ALS, endorses Elizabeth Warren
- Bernie Sanders campaign says it has gotten 4M contributions
- Pete Buttigieg Faces Backlash After Speech At Tea Party
- Michelle Obama receives Grammy nomination for audio version of memoir
I wouldn't say Sondland is throwing people under the bus.
I'd say he's driving the bus, running them over, then backing up and running them over again. - Nick Jack Pappas
But But Her Emails!
North Korea had just tested an intercontinental ballistic missile capable of hitting Alaska, and the Trump administration was scrambling to react. But it seems Nikki Haley, Trump’s ambassador to the United Nations, had lost her password for classified communications.
That’s why on that fraught July 4, 2017, she was typing away on her BlackBerry 10 smartphone, sending “confidential” information over a system meant only for unclassified material.
Can’t wait for the “Sondland is a Never Trumper” tweet. - George Conway
- Newsonomics: By selling to America's worst newspaper owners, Michael Ferro ushers the vultures into Tribune
- GM sues Fiat Chrysler alleging bribery scheme in union negotiations
- Tesla needs safeguards to prevent drivers from sleeping on 'Autopilot': U.S. senator
- American Medical Association calls for immediate vaping ban
Schiff may have banged the gavel but Sondland straight up dropped the mic. - OhNoSheTwint
Sondland Gets Bad Reviews on Yelp. The Trolls are Busy!
Gordon Sondland keeps getting bad reviews...Reviewers on Yelp are taking out their anger with Sondland by leaving one-star ratings for the hotels to which he is linked.
“If you're looking for a hotel owned by a Trump supporter who gave the campaign a million dollars in exchange for an ambassadorship that he's unqualified for so he can extort foreign leaders into attacking fellow Americans, look no further,” Zee L., a Yelp user from West Hollywood, CA, wrote for his assessment of The Revolution Hotel in Boston.
I suspect all the TVs in the White House residence are currently splattered with Arby's Horsey Sauce and dripping Diet Coke. - Mrs. Betty Bowers