Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Sick day request



I am sick of Trump.


I need a day to recharge and chase away the depression.  I'm going to finish caulking some minor cracks caused by a 5.+ earthquake a few weeks back and putter around my fast-growing garden, to regain some happiness.



Time To Deflate In My Garden Photos
Below the recycled post and fence is a six foot row of radishes obscured by the butterfly bush. They should be ready to pick in a couple of weeks. 


Those aren't marijuana plants on the right, those are yuca, a root vegetable I will be exclusively eating if Trump cuts the payroll tax that funds social security. The banana tree will take about a year before it'll produce fruit. That's a Papyrus plant next to the banana tree. The zinnias and herbs were grown from seeds. I need to paint those concrete blocks that are filled with herbs! Yay, another project!


Thank you for your patience and apologies for any humor inconvenience. 


Searching for peace.

2 comments:

  1. I don't want to put any pressure on you, but your post is the highlight of many of our days. We anxiously wait until 2:00, sometimes 3:00 p.m. for your post. So, NO. You don't get a sick day. Suck it up like the rest of us.


    I hope you get feeling better. Frump has us all of us sick to. Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa,
    Jim is harsh! You can have ONE day. Then suck it up like the rest of us.
    Love you!
    Corky

    ReplyDelete