Guards on Jeffrey Epstein’s unit were working extreme overtime shifts to make up for staffing shortages the morning of his apparent suicide, a person familiar with the jail’s operations told The Associated Press.
So Epstein was able to commit suicide because the guards were overworked?
Yeah, that makes no sense. And no video? This stinks to high heaven.
Well, apparently Epstein broke his nose and changed ears due to his suicide.
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Hong Kong airport grounds all flights as protest paralyzes hub
- Norwegian attack suspect reportedly ‘inspired’ by El Paso shooting
- Steve Scalise: Don’t blame Trump for mass shootings
- Deadly Legionnaires' outbreak at Atlanta hotel a "nationwide problem"
- Trump admin announces rule that could limit legal immigration
- Emails show Stephen Miller pressed hard to limit green cards
- Trump administration officials defend Mississippi immigration raids
- French ministers ask for investigation into Epstein’s activities
- Stampede in Texas mall after man issues public threat
Are you telling me that the guy who looked the other way as Bone Saw Arabia disappeared a journalist and Putin poloniumed his rivals and Kim Jong-un mangled Otto Warmbier is now looking the other way as Jeffrey Epstein is suicided while in DOJ custody? oh get the f*ck out of here. - Jeff Tiedrich
Another "Art of the Deal" Bites The Dust
The winner of Guatemala's presidential election, Alejandro Giammattei, said Sunday that he wants amend the migration deal his country signed with the Trump administration last month.
- Trump promotes Epstein-Clintons conspiracy theory
- William Barr accused of making it seem like he doesn't oversee Bureau of Prisons after Epstein death
- Unsealed documents detail alleged Epstein victim’s recruitment at Mar-a-Lago
- Scaramucci: 'Pretty obvious' I don't support Trump's reelection bid
- Graham promises ObamaCare repeal if Trump, Republicans win in 2020
- Miami Herald Journalist: ‘Very Strong’ Evidence in Epstein Case Will Lead to More Prosecutions
- Imprisonment, job loss and lawsuits: Charlottesville neo-Nazis have suffered miserably after infamous hate rally
- Washington Post: Trump making more false or misleading claims in recent months
- Tennessee abortion laws: Tennessee to push for total abortion ban
- ‘Using the Lord’s name in vain’: Evangelicals chafe at Trump’s blasphemy
Hillary Clinton could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and do nothing, and they would say she shot Jeffrey Epstein. - Andrea Junker
To those asking, “what took so long?” You’re right. I tried to see best in @realDonaldTrump based on private interactions and select policy alignment. But his increasingly divisive rhetoric - and damage it’s doing to fabric of our society - outweighs any short-term economic gain. - Anthony Scaramucci tweet this morning (yeah, he is planning to run for office)
The USA was formed to escape from the Church of England's distortion of Jesus and influence on its leaders. And now we are heading back to square one.
God help us all.
The Family is a 5 part documentary series and is packed with factual information, such as interviews with these "religious right" congressmen traveling around the world literally spouting JESUS on the taxpayer dime, which last time I looked, violated the 1st amendment.
I hope this documentary opens a long overdue Pandora's Box.
Donald Trump could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and #ClintonBodyCount would trend for days on twitter. - Jeff Tiedrich
Rock The Voter News
- Three-quarters of Americans (77%) said in a May Quinnipiac poll that they supported requiring individuals to obtain a license before being able to purchase a gun
- De Blasio calls for 'full investigation' into Epstein death
- Democrats stump for election security, blast McConnell at hacker conference
- Warren wows in Iowa as candidates' sprint to caucuses begins
- Harris decries Trump's 'campaign of terror' against immigrants
- Biden: Inaction on gun control would be 'moral' failure
New Yorkers don't like Trump.
They have started a petition to request that the stretch of Fifth Avenue between 56th and 59th be renamed President Barack H. Obama Avenue.
If it gets the green light, Trump Tower will have a new address.
Poetic justice or what...? - Donaldo tweet
Epstein Apparently Screwed Adults, Too.
L Brands founder Les Wexner and his legal team have been providing documents to federal investigators that they believe show Jeffrey Epstein misappropriated funds while the child predator was Wexner’s money manager.
Wexner believes the evidence demonstrates “all sorts of irregularities and theft,” one person with direct knowledge of the matter said.
I would pay to see Kamala Harris cause Trump to meltdown during a debate like Captain Queeg in The Caine Mutiny. - Mitch Halpern tweet
2020 should be decided by a spelling contest. - Tea Pain
- Saudi Aramco has struck a $15 billion deal with Asia's richest man
- Ann Coulter Asks Why Trump Won’t Be Charged For Employing Undocumented Workers
- Democratic strategist calls SoulCycle response to backlash 'complete hypocrisy'
- Pumpkin spice time: Dunkin' pumpkin and fall menu arrives Aug. 21
Versace Fashion House Apologizes to China
Italian fashion house Versace apologized in China for selling T-shirts that it said attached incorrect country names to cities.
We are considering all Article I remedies to Presidential misconduct, including articles of impeachment.
We will continue our investigation.
We will hold @realDonaldTrump accountable.
This is America.
And no one is above the law.
Not even the President. - HouseJudiciaryDems tweet this morning