Donald Trump's rhetoric has stoked antisemitism and hatred, experts warn
The president's tone has come under scrutiny after the Pittsburgh massacre of 11 Jews and 'does not discourage people from acting out their ..
So, America, perhaps the greatest danger we face is not a caravan 1000 miles away. Maybe it’s already here. - Charlie Sykes
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Pittsburgh rabbi warns Trump to stay away after synagogue massacre: His presence would make people uncomfortable
- Trump to visit Pittsburgh following synagogue shooting
- Kellyanne Conway: Trump and White House staffers are the victims in synagogue massacre
- Israel's Ambassador to the US blames 'radical left' on college campuses as part of anti-Semitism spike in America
- Israeli newspaper linked to top GOP donor accuses Trump critics of ‘incitement’
- SPLC warns of massive uptick in hate crimes against the Jewish community since 2016 election
- Kroger shooting in Kentucky is being investigated as a hate crime
- Trump: Military will defend border from caravan 'invasion'
Kellyanne Conway said that “the late-night comedians” and “the unfunny people on TV shows” are responsible for the Pittsburgh Synagogue Shooting.
Robert Bowers revealed on Gab that his motivation was Trump's lies about Muslims in caravans, not the latest sketch on SNL. - Nick Jack Pappas
Another Bomb Mailed To CNN
A suspicious package addressed to CNN was intercepted in Atlanta Monday morning, the news network announced.
CNN President Jeff Zucker said in a statement that the package was intercepted at an Atlanta post office near the CNN Center.
I have to say, I feel less safe as a journalist in America these days than I ever did in Russia. A lot less safe. - Julia Ioffe, GQ Magazine
- Fox News guest blames CNN after mail bombs: They 'make no effort' to understand why people chant 'CNN sucks'
- White House mounts full-throated defense of Trump's rhetoric
- 'Fox & Friends' host says migrant caravan may be bringing 'diseases' to America
- Chris Wallace grills DHS Sec. Kirstjen Nielsen: How do babies in caravan 'threaten national security'?
- 9 hours of ‘Executive Time’: Trump’s unstructured days define his presidency
- Protesters interrupt Sessions' speech on religious liberty
- Some Texas Voting Machines Are Switching People's Votes
- Trump 2020 campaign manager ends CBS interview by winking at two women hosts
Weird how you never hear of 'defective' voting machines switching Republican votes to Democratic. it's almost as if there were some darker issue going on here but I can't quite put my finger on it. - Jeff Tiedrich
Here's A Fine Example Of Dereliction Of Duty
The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen violated the Federal Records Act (FRA) by failing to create records linking immigrant children to their parents and failing to establish an adequate agency-wide records management program, according to a lawsuit filed today by Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW).
What do you think Donald Trump's reaction would be if Sean Hannity was kidnapped by Saudi Arabians, tortured, beheaded and then cut up into pieces? - The Tweetwit
BREAKING NEWS:Man Driving Van Covered In Obama Stickers Threatens to Give People Health Care - JoeInVW tweet
Rock The Voter News
- Sunshine State showdown: Obama heads to Florida in between Trump visits
- Jimmy Carter wades into Georgia governor’s race
Jews are our elder brothers in faith. For a Christian to be anti-semitic is not only evil but extremely idiotic. Jesus was a Jew. It is beyond me how anyone could claim a faith founded upon Judaism with a Jewish messiah and yet hate Jews. Baffling. Moronic. Wicked. - Matt Walsh
This Is A Letter From George Washington To A Jewish Congregation In Rhode Island
The Citizens of the United States of America have a right to applaud themselves for giving to Mankind examples of an enlarged and liberal policy: a policy worthy of imitation. All possess alike liberty of conscience and immunities of citizenship. It is now no more that toleration is spoken of, as if it was by the indulgence of one class of people that another enjoyed the exercise of their inherent natural rights.
For happily the Government of the United States, which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance, requires only that they who live under its protection, should demean themselves as good citizens.
May the Children of the Stock of Abraham, who dwell in this land, continue to merit and enjoy the good will of the other Inhabitants; while everyone shall sit under his own vine and fig tree, and there shall be none to make him afraid.
May the father of all mercies scatter light and not darkness in our paths, and make us all in our several vocations useful here, and in his own due time and way everlastingly happy.
Guys maybe it was a mistake to let a walking hate crime be president - Jeff Tiedrich
- Wall Street falls as U.S.-China tariffs kick in
- Many U.S. firms in China eyeing relocation as trade war bites: survey
- Fox Business Condemns Lou Dobbs Guest Who Pushed Migrant Caravan Conspiracy Theory
- Lawsuit accuses Trump family of peddling phony get-rich schemes
When I hear the Republican rhetoric of 2018, I’m reminded of the line by the great Molly Ivins: “It probably sounded better in the original German.” -Andy Borowitz
Uh Oh. Rosenstein Is Giving Trump Another Excuse To Fire Him
Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein announced Monday that the Justice Department has launched a website consolidating information for reporting hate crimes.
I'm just glad Jimmy Carter is ok bc I spent all last week terrified that he opens his own mail. - John Fugelsang