President Donald Trump announced Tuesday the U.S. is pulling out of the landmark international nuclear accord with Iran, declaring he was making the world safer but dealing a profound blow to allies and deepening his isolation on the world stage.
France, Germany, and the UK regret the U.S. decision to leave the JCPOA. The nuclear non-proliferation regime is at stake. - Emmanuel Macron
BREAKING: Very dumb American president does something very dumb because he very dumbly hates former American president who was not dumb. - Rex Huppke
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- ‘TOUGH ON TERROR!’ Trump doubles down on torture in tweet backing Gina Haspel for CIA chief
- Russian hackers posed as ISIS to threaten US soldiers' families
- Iran nuclear deal: Trump to reveal US decision ahead of deadline
- Trump spars with Kerry over 'possibly illegal' talks on Iran deal
- Xi and Trump to Talk Trade, Korea as Chinese Aide Heads to US
- Trump: Pompeo traveling to North Korea ahead of summit
- Jerusalem gets first road sign for new US Embassy
- Israel offended Japan's prime minister by serving him dessert in a shoe, something 'despised' by Japanese people
- Jerusalem to name city square near US Embassy in Trump's honor
- Firm that helped Harvey Weinstein targeted Obama officials over Iran
- Five people injured in East Village shootings
- Suspect Found Dead Hours After Triple-Shooting In Brookeville
- Vladimir Putin Debuts His Huge, New Limo At Inauguration Ceremony
I think the 200 years of men running this country has been long enough, it’s time for women to show you how to get things done. - irishygirl tweet
Utah State University Lost Some Plutonium 239
Idaho State University has been fined after it lost track of a small amount of plutonium 239, a substance used to make nuclear weapons.
University Officials say the sample, missing since 2003, does not pose a direct health issue or risk to public safety. The substance had been used by the school to conduct several research experiments.
There are increasing concerns Iran is on the cusp of an attack against Israel, several US military officials tell @barbarastarrcnn. It is not clear on when an attack could come and what form it would take, these officials tell CNN. -Will Ripley, CNN
Round Em Up. Move Em Out.
The administration of President Donald Trump will increase criminal prosecutions of parents entering the United States illegally and place their children in protective custody as part of efforts to tighten immigration enforcement, according to a Department of Homeland Security (DHS) official.
When I teach the Iran Contra Affair and Oliver North to intro IR students, they stare at me in total disbelief. Like, they literally don't believe a story that crazy could be true. In real life. Under Reagan.- Laura Seay
- Mueller rejects Trump request to answer questions in writing
- Nunes Doubles Down on Holding Sessions in Contempt for Documents
- ‘He was drinking too much’: Morning Joe reveals why Trump didn’t want Rudy to join his administration
- Giuliani: Trump wants me to do more TV interviews
- Don Jr, Kellyanne Conway Gloat Over Report on NY AG Schneiderman’s Alleged Physical Abuse: ‘Gotcha’
- MSNBC’s Joe and Mika unload on Kellyanne Conway for gloating over NY AG Schneiderman resignation
- Republicans: Haspel will be confirmed
- Gary Cohn: I feel "freer and "happier" since leaving Trump White House
- Meyers: Trump Wanted Me To Apologize On-Air for Making Fun of Him
- O'Reilly says he offered to stand by Sanders during White House press briefings
- Passengers 'Lashing Out' At Scott Pruitt Justify First-Class Travel, New EPA Memo Says
- GOP leader: 'Let's hope and pray' Blankenship doesn't win West Virginia primary
- SEC's longest-tenured Republican to retire in July, risking deadlock
- Paul Ryan had a "good cup of coffee" with reinstated House Chaplain
- Meghan McCain pushes back at Hatch over comments about father's funeral
Remember that time, Anthony Scaramucci said that smart, interesting thing on TV?
Yeah, neither do I.
Stop having these idiots on. - The Hoarse Whisperer
|No more blood for you, dahlink.|
President Donald Trump will request a package of $15 billion in spending cuts from Congress on Tuesday, including some $7 billion from the Children’s Health Insurance Program championed by Democrats, senior administration officials said on Monday.
Melania’s new campaign to help kids not bully each other online called Be Best is going to be awesome with the help of some top advisers like Pocahontas, Nasty Woman, Pig, Lil’ Corker, Sloppy Steve, Slime Ball Comey, Crazy Maxine Waters, and Sleepy Eyes. - Tony Posnanski
I propose a twenty-year period during which all men are banned from holding public office. At the end of that period, we'll assess if the women were better, and if so, we'll renew the ban indefinitely.- Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- Eric Schneiderman Resigns as New York Attorney General Amid Assault Claims by 4 Women
- Obama Speaks of Values in Keynote at San Diego Conference
- Civil Rights Groups Plan to Sue HUD Over Fair Housing Rule
Melania Has A Plagiarism Problem. Is An Intervention Necessary?
A booklet published on Monday as part of first lady Melania Trump's "Be Best" campaign copies a document first published by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) during the Obama administration.
I really feel like I'm letting Melania down when ever I'm not be best. - Tim Hanlon
- Did Dish Network telemarketer call you? You could get $1200 from lawsuit
- China ramps up checks on US pork imports in potentially costly slowdown
- Sun Zhengcai, Once A Rising Star In China, Gets Life Sentence On Bribery Charges
- Comcast said to plan $60B cash deal to beat Disney for Fox assets
- Elon Musk just dished out millions of his own money as part of his war against Tesla haters
- White House to hold AI meeting with Amazon, Facebook, Google others
Waiiiiitttt a minute...
Trump pulls out of the Iran deal.
Russia wants to sell new weapons to Iran.
The NRA is funded by Russia.
Oliver North is the new President of the NRA.
Oliver North previously sold weapons to Iran.
See where I’m going here? - Top Rope Travis
Bank Of America Breaks Promise
Bank of America has been accused of breaking a promise to stop lending money to companies that sell military-style firearms to civilians after news that the bank agreed to provide critical financing to bankrupt gunmaker Remington.
Happy birthday to Phyllis Wheatley born in 1753, sold into slavery at 8 years, became the first published African-American female poet. Let us remember many who are part of our American soul. - Matthew Dowd