As negotiations over his potential testimony hit a sensitive point, President Trump complained Wednesday that the Russia investigation by Special Counsel Robert Mueller is interfering with presidential duties
“I’ve never seen him so enraged,” a White House source said. “He hates the word ‘subpoena’ more than the E.P.A. hates the words ‘climate’ and ‘change.’ ”- Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Border patrol violence: US paid $60m to cover claims against the agency
- Military cargo plane crashes near Savannah, Georgia
- Binyamin Netanyahu tries to convince Donald Trump to scuttle the Iran deal
- Jehovah's Witnesses in Russia Interrogated by Masked Police With Machine Guns 1 Year After Ban
- Brother of Stoneman Douglas school shooter arrested in Palm Beach County
Trump appoints William Shatner as head of Space Force. - Michael Blackman
Navy To Conceal Corrupt Commanders.
The Navy has halted its practice of announcing the names of commanders relieved for poor performance or misconduct, a step back from the transparency the service had championed, and a move that comes in the wake of one of the worst bribery scandals in Pentagon history.
Personal doctor of Supreme Leader Kim Jong-Un attests that Supreme Leader Kim Jong-Un has the strength of 100 men. - DPKR News tweet (satire)
- Ty Cobb, key Trump lawyer handling the Russia investigation, announces retirement
- President Trump lied more than 3000 times in 466 days
- ‘They’re liars — liars lie!’ CNN’s Toobin shuts down Trump-defender Dershowitz on obstruction of justice
- Poll: Republicans who think Trump is untruthful still approve of him
- Rod Rosenstein Says Justice Department Won't Be Extorted, Pushes Back Against GOP Call for Removal
- 'Get over it' GOP gubernatorial candidate responds to critics of controversial ad
- FCC Republican gets official warning after pushing for Trump's re-election
- Twitter Blows Up Over Trump Threat to DOJ: 'Threatening the Rule of Law'
- Trump, not his doctor, wrote glowing 2015 letter on his health, physician now says
- White Man Convicted Of Beating Black Man At Charlottesville White Nationalist Rally
- Kim Kardashian Joins Forces With Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner to Pardon Drug Convict
Can we now shut down the “Michelle Wolf was Rude to Poor, Delicate Victim Sarah Sanders” sham?
In Wolf’s interview with Terry Gross, she reveals that the surly press secretary, at an event to celebrate media, refused to stand for any of the awards. Now, that is genuinely rude. - Mrs. Betty Bowers
Aww. Former Trump Aide Must Relocate To Pay Legal Bills
Former Donald Trump campaign aide Michael Caputo slammed the Senate Intelligence Committee's Russia investigation on Tuesday, charging that the probe has cost him $125,000 and is forcing him to move from the Buffalo area in order to pay off legal bills
Can we just take a minute to note how sad it is to watch a lying Benghazi slimeball like Pompeo become SoS?- Eric Boehlert
Rock The Voter News
- Obama Foundation announces new public library branch
- Police called on former Obama staffer for 'moving while black'
- States Sue The EPA To Protect Obama-Era Fuel Efficiency Standards
- 'Let the blue wave continue': Democrats notch 4th Florida bellwether win
- Planned Parenthood sues Trump over changes to family planning grants
SEXISM 101: Hillary Clinton was shamed and humiliated for bravely attending a 9/11 commemoration with pneumonia, but Trump gets a total pass for getting his doctor to lie on record about his health, then robbing the doctor’s office to conceal his files.- Kaivan Shroff
From Ambulance Chaser To Trump's Lawyer
A few years before he started working for Donald Trump, and long before he gave legal advice to people like Fox News personality Sean Hannity, Michael D. Cohen had a different kind of clientele. Cohen roamed the courthouses of New York City, filing lawsuits on behalf of people with little means who were seeking compensation for the injuries they suffered in car collisions. Many personal-injury lawyers make their living this way, but there was something striking about Cohen's cases: Some of the crashes at issue didn't appear to be accidents at all.
No, Trump was NOT first in his class at Wharton. His name isn't listed among any of the summa, magna or even just cum laude graduates at UPenn.
If he'd been first in his class, he'd have been valedictorian.
You know, like #HillaryClinton. - Victoria Brownworth
If Mueller really wanted to ask Trump tough questions, he’d try, “Name the three branches of government.” - Andy Borowitz
- Pentagon: Stores on US military bases should stop selling Huawei and ZTE phones
- App redesign haunts Snap as investors flee stock
- The CEO Who Injected Himself With An Experimental Herpes Therapy Was Found Dead In A Sensory Deprivation Tank
- US businesses added 204000 jobs in April
At a rally in Michigan this weekend, President Trump asked the crowd, quote, "Any Hispanics in the room?" And it's a little alarming that he was holding a net.- Seth Myers
I Don't Think Nikola Tesla Would Like This
Hydrogen-electric truck company Nikola Motor has accused Tesla of cribbing its design for a new semi.
Nikola filed a lawsuit alleging Tesla patent violations and seeking more than $2 billion in damages.
Boy Scouts officially dropping "Boy" from their name.
This is not going to sit well with the powerful neckerchief lobby. - The Hoarse Whisperer