Friday, May 4, 2018

I'll be back online on Monday

Deep apologies for any humor inconvenience.

Today a friend came by and offered to do some household repairs for me, so I gladly accepted the offer! She put an all natural insecticide around my house, destroyed leaf cutter ant hills I had been battling and picked cashews from my tree. She also repaired my front gate. Plus a bunch of little stuff I either couldn't reach or couldn't do. Ah, youth, I miss ye.

I love doing home repairs. It's one of my hobbies. But, alas, age limits me.


Listening to all the right wing pundits who think Robert Mueller, Special Counsel, is overreaching in his investigation, I thought, why should Mueller ignore a crime he finds?

Kent Starr, who was investigating Bill Clinton started out investigating a real estate deal and ended up with a blue dress. Well, let's go back and unimpeach Bill Clinton!







OK, I'll get off my preachy bandwagon.




FYI. Here is a photo of a cashew and its fruit --- which by the way is as delicious as it is pretty.


Thank you for stopping by.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment