President Donald Trump suggested Monday that "angry Democrats" on special counsel Robert Mueller's team could face legal action over alleged "conflicts of interest."
"The 13 Angry Democrats in charge of the Russian Witch Hunt are starting to find out that there is a Court System in place that actually protects people from injustice...and just wait 'till the Courts get to see your unrevealed Conflicts of Interest!" Trump said.
It's very considerate of Trump not to inform his staff of what he is doing, that way they're not accessories to his crimes.
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Trump Slams John Kerry Over Nuclear Deal: 'Shadow Diplomacy' With Iran 'Possibly Illegal'
- China hits back after White House slams territory warning to global airlines as 'Orwellian nonsense'
- Panic over Jade Helm conspiracy theory was fueled by Russians, former CIA director says
- Toll of destroyed homes keeps rising as lava inundates Leilani Estates
Welcome to America, where the people claiming minorities shouldn't have special rights are the people defending the Electoral College getting to pick the president. - John Fugelsang
Jeezus, Trump Hired Israeli Spies
Aides to Donald Trump, the US president, hired an Israeli private intelligence agency to orchestrate a “dirty ops” campaign against key individuals from the Obama administration who helped negotiate the Iran nuclear deal, the Observer can reveal.
"Power always thinks it has a great soul and vast views beyond the comprehension of the weak; and that it is doing God's service when it is violating all his laws." - John Adams
I Wouldn't Want Him At My Funeral Either
Senator John McCain, 81 and battling brain cancer, has made clear he does not want President Donald Trump to attend his funeral, US media reported Saturday.
- Oliver North to be NRA's new president
- Hatch to McCain: Invite Trump to your funeral
- Rudy Giuliani Now Says His Own Statements About Trump and Stormy Daniels Are “Rumors” He Can't Confirm
- Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani does not rule out payments were made to other women
- White House Leans Into Mueller Attacks Betting On Favorable Landscape With Supporters
- Chao’s interviews with father raise ethical flags
- 2018 GOP ads during midterm elections attack Hillary Clinton
- Britt McHenry, Ex-ESPN Reporter, Claims She Was Let Go Because Of Race
- NBC Bet $69 Million on Megyn Kelly—Then Viewers Vanished
- 1000 Southern Baptist women call for expulsion of sexist leader who said ogling underage girls was ‘biblical’
- ‘Dignified, private’ Melania Trump slaps her husband’s hand away because she’s an ‘old-world European’ says friend
- Melania Trump unveils her platform, tells kids to 'Be Best'
- Mark Levin says President Trump cannot be subpoenaed — as a lawyer he helped sue Bill Clinton in 1998
Michael Cohen Issues $130,000 Payment to Silence Giuliani - Andy Borowitz
Will There Be A First Female CIA Director?
President Donald Trump on Monday defended his nominee to lead the Central Intelligence Agency as she faces stiff opposition over her past role in the torture of Al-Qaeda detainees
Rudy Giuliani is part of a plot to make Trump seem less senile.- Andy Borowitz
South Carolina Senator Suffers From Shapeshifting
Lindsey Graham paid a visit to the Columbia Rotary Club to discuss, among other things, President Donald Trump, and he reportedly fluctuated wildly in his depiction of the president... “If you don’t think Trump’s crazy, then you’re crazy.”... But Graham also ostensibly sung Trump’s praises in the speech, calling him “a genius.”
White House insiders say that President Trump feels comfortable with Rudy Giuliani because they’re from the same generation. Giuliani said, "We share common values like hard work, patriotism, and ditching your first two wives."- Conan O'Brien
I really don’t care what Stormy Daniels does for a living. All these “and then America was saved by a porn star” memes are cute and all. But more fitting would be “and then America was saved by a woman who refused to be silenced by powerful men trying to intimidate her.” - Allison Floyd
Rock The Voter News
- Democrats plan to release 3000+ Facebook ads linked to Russia
- 'Shot of optimism': Why Jacinda Ardern's win mattered to Hillary Clinton
- Michelle Obama reflects on 2016 election
- 'Did that interview just happen?' Michael Avenatti left reeling by Giuliani's 'unmitigated disaster' on ABC
Pence asks Jesus to rapture him up before Mueller can indict him. - Andy Borowitz
What Fresh Hell Is This?
The University of Florida apologized after students complained about an usher who aggressively dragged several graduates — many of whom were black — off the stage during their commencement ceremony on Saturday.
Rudy Giuliani also said last night that the list of questions special counsel Robert Mueller wants to ask President Trump are designed to trap him in some way. Though you don't have to work that hard to catch Trump in a lie. You really only need a DVR. - Seth Myers
Oliver North illegally sold weapons to Iran after they'd killed our Marines in Beirut and will now be in charge of selling AR-15s after massacres. - John Fugelsang
- US Oil Prices Hit $70 a Barrel for First Time Since '14
- Starbucks Sells Nestlé the Rights to Offer Its Coffee in Stores
- Tronc Will Recognize Chicago Tribune Reporters' Union
- 'Say a prayer': Carnival cruise ship floods as water flows into 50 guest rooms
- Low rents drew residents to take risk of living under Hawaii volcano
- "I was directed to market OxyContin": A Purdue pharma rep tells how he was paid to push opioids
Rudy Giuliani said if special counsel Robert Mueller's team goes after Ivanka Trump, the whole country will turn on Mueller. “Yeah, can we just drop the Ivanka stuff?” said Nordstrom.- Seth Myers
As California Goes, The Rest Of America Generally Follows
For seven years, a handful of homebuilders offered solar as an optional item to buyers willing to pay extra to go green.
Now, California is on the verge of making solar standard on virtually every new home built in the Golden State.
The California Energy Commission is scheduled to vote Wednesday, May 9, on new energy standards mandating most new homes have solar panels starting in 2020.