A federal judge on Monday denied a request to allow the president and his longtime attorney Michael Cohen a first crack at viewing the documents seized from Cohen in FBI raids last week, before prosecutors can sift through the haul. But she also said she wasn’t ready yet to rule on who would eventually get to decide what materials might stay confidential.
Cohen has more attorneys than clients.
Comey: 'What Can I Say, I'm Just A Catty Bitch From New Jersey And I Live For Drama' - The Onion
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- North and South Korea reportedly set to announce official end to war
- Israel hints it could hit Iran's 'air force' in Syria
- For embattled Shinzo Abe, there's a lot riding on Tuesday's summit with Trump
- Australia joins US and UK in blaming Russian-backed hackers for cyber-attacks
- Belarusian model Nastya Rybka says Russia ordered her prosecution in Thailand to protect Trump
- Gun buyback nets 120 weapons in White Plains
- Church Plans Semi-Automatic Gun Buyback
Nation shocked to hear of possible bias at Fox News - Andy Borowitz
Hannity Is Going To Need Lots Of Lawyers
Sean Hannity finds himself in a professionally problematic situation after he was outed in federal court as the mystery third client of President Donald Trump’s personal attorney Michael Cohen — but he could potentially be in deeper trouble.
Best excerpt from the Comey book thus far: denying the allegations in the Steele dossier, Trump asked Comey, “Do I look like a guy who needs hookers?”
Ladies, over to you.- Andy Borowitz
- Here's The Sketch Of The Man Who Stormy Daniels Said Threatened Her To Keep Quiet
- Stormy Daniels’ attorney Michael Avenatti predicts Michael Cohen will turn on Trump: ‘No doubt about it’
- The View’s Meghan McCain faceplants by falsely claiming Stormy Daniels had no business in court with Michael Cohen
- Sean Hannity’s former director helped launch a pro-Kremlin propaganda network — and fell in love with Putin
- HHS official shared post saying 'forefathers' would have 'hung' Obama, Clinton for treason
- Zinke invited birthers, questioned Obama's college records on his radio show in 2013
- GOP lawmaker says he’s never heard Trump lie
- Alex Jones of Infowars sued by Sandy Hook parents in defamation lawsuits
A source close to the Bush family tells CBS News' Jenna Gibson that, while Mrs. Bush's COPD makes it difficult for her to breathe, she is alert and was having conversations last night. She was also having a bourbon.- Katie Watson
|What was I thinking?|
Justice Neil Gorsuch, President Trump's selection last year for the Supreme Court, cast the deciding vote in a decision released Tuesday that sided with an immigrant fighting his deportation.
Gorsuch ruled with the court's four liberal justices in favor of the immigrant, James Garcia Dimaya, who argued that his convictions on two burglary charges did not represent a violent crime.
It has come out today that President Trump's lawyer Michael Cohen also represents Fox News host Sean Hannity. Apparently, Cohen would pay women $130,000 to watch Hannity’s show.- Conan O'Brien
Failed Right Wing Nut Selling His Jet
As his media empire collapses, Glenn Beck listed his private jet for sale, according to the Daily Beast.
On the Federal Aviation Administration records, Beck is selling his 996 DC9-15 aircraft for an undisclosed price. The jet is registered under number N8860.
The Trump presidency is now officially a Coen Brothers movie. - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- This PSA About Fake News From Barack Obama Is Not What It Appears
- Congressional Democrats Calling For Investigation Into National Park Service
- Teachers, Democrats reject Kentucky gov's apology over sexual assault remarks
hey Sean Hannity I hate to be the one to tell you this, old bean, but if the email lady were president right now none of this would be coming to light so be careful what you wish for, homeslice- Jeff Tiedrich
|Mueller ponders the clusterf**k he has to sort through.|
Special counsel Robert Mueller’s office warned in a statement that many reports about his investigation of the Trump campaign’s ties to Russia are inaccurate.
The former FBI director has not commented directly on the widening probe, but his spokesman issued a rare public statement to the conservative Washington Times urging journalists to use caution when reporting on the investigation’s inner workings.
Tonight Sean Hannity's going to expose Sean Hannity's connection to Hillary Clinton. - Jesse McLaren
- Facebook Leak 'Much Greater' Than 87M Accounts Warns Ex-Cambridge Analytica Director
- SpaceX to build Mars rocket at the Port of Los Angeles
- SpaceX Is Now the Third Most Valuable Tech Startup
- IRS experiences technical difficulties on last day Americans can file taxes
- Delta flight makes emergency landing due to landing gear problems
- Southwest Airlines plane makes emergency landing after blown engine
United Airlines Updates Policy On Allowing Dogfights In Passenger Cabin - The Onion
Televisions will cost U.S. consumers millions more each year if President Trump slaps billions in proposed tariffs on China, a new study shows.
The peace of the free world are in hands you wouldn’t trust with your beer money. - David Frum
I hope you had a good time today