Rudy Giuliani said Thursday that he will join President Trump’s legal team and hopes to bring an end to the special counsel’s investigation into Russian election meddling in “a week or two.”
The interesting part of the qualification for Speaker of the House, is you do not have to be an elected member of Congress. The Democrats could elect any American they want to be Speaker. They could return a stolen election to its rightful owner by following the Constitution, if they are brave enough.
"Waiter? Yeah, we specifically ordered the Totalitarian Authoritarian Washington-Outsider #MAGA Special but I think you brought us Bush's 3rd Term with Russian Dressing." - John Fugelsang
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- White House hypes North Korea trip to boost Pompeo’s image
- North Korea drops withdrawal of US forces as condition of denuclearization, Moon says
- Nikki Haley Is Standing Up To Trump And Russia
- After Joining US on Syria Strikes, France, UK Push for Allied Strategy
- M 2.5 Chemical Explosion - 3km NNW of Oroville East, CA
The Nikki Haley story reminds me of the folk tale about the mountaineer who took in a pet rattlesnake that would coil up and sit in his lap in front of the fire at night. When the snake finally bit him, the dying man asked, “Why?”
“Well,” the answer came, I am a rattlesnake after all. You knew that.” - Jimmie von Tungeln
|Nikki Haley better be packing up her office.|
My My My. Michael Cohen Drops Libel Suits About The Dossier
Embattled attorney Michael Cohen has dropped a pair of much-touted libel suits against BuzzFeed and the private investigation firm Fusion GPS over publication of the so-called dossier detailing alleged ties between President Donald Trump and Russia.
Once again, President Trump has referred to Mar-a-Lago as "the Southern White House." Of course, when Trump refers to the actual White House, he refers to it as "the Western Kremlin."- Conan O'Brien
- Trump allies worry Cohen will flip
- DOJ: Paul Manafort suspected of being possible "back channel" between Trump Campaign and Russia
- Pittsburgh police ordered to bring riot gear in case Trump fires Mueller
- Ex-Playboy model will sue Trump if he calls her a liar, her attorney says
- Guest clashes with Ingraham over losing advertisers
- Ted Cruz lauds Donald Trump as 'flash-bang grenade,' two years after angry primary fight
- GOP senators raise concerns about babies on Senate floor
- School closed due to threat after Confederate flags flown
- Officials Investigating Death Of Father Of Former Trump National Security Adviser
- IRS systems crash came after years of warnings to Congress
- Former Trump Adviser Roger Stone Calls Barbara Bush 'Nasty Drunk,' 'Vindictive' After Former First Lady's Death
Yesterday, after Ambassador Nikki Haley told the U.N. that the United States was going to level more sanctions against Russia, the White House quickly contradicted her, saying she suffered from "momentary confusion." It's got to hurt, being called "confused" by the Trump White House. That's like being called hateful and mean-spirited by . . . well, by the Trump White House.- James Conden
I Love To Wake Up In The Morning To Republican Infighting
Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) on Thursday defended his decision to move legislation protecting special counsel Robert Mueller despite Majority Leader Mitch McConnell's (R-Ky.) opposition.
"Obviously, the majority leader's views are important to consider, but they do not govern what happens here in the Judiciary Committee,"...
Trump and Melania had dinner with Japan’s Prime Minister Shinzo Abe and his wife. There was an awkward moment when Trump kept yelling at the waiter, "This sushi is raw! Send it back!" - Jimmy Fallon
FBI Tells Michael Cohen He Will Need Better-fitting Jacket to Wear a Wire. - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- Obama: Parkland students 'are shaking us out of our complacency'
- Obamas, Clintons, Melania Trump to attend Barbara Bush funeral
- Sotomayor injury 'more severe than initially believed'
- The Democrats' lead in House polling is tightening. Here's what it means
- Pompeo confirmation winnowing down to a handful of undecided Democrats
Republicans in Congress are urging the FBI to launch an investigation into Hillary Clinton. Man, Hillary Clinton – what did she do over two years ago NOW?- Conan O'Brien
The Department of Justice Office of the Inspector General on Thursday sent the United States Attorney for the District of Columbia a criminal referral regarding former deputy FBI director Andrew McCabe
- CIA Director Mike Pompeo failed to disclose business link to China
- Japan's Surging Car Exports Raise Risk of Trade Fight With Trump
- Wells Fargo Close to $1 Billion Settlement on Risk Management
- Throw out all of your romaine lettuce, it could have E. coli, CDC says
The Kremlin bestowed its highest honor on Trump after he refused to impose sanctions on Russia. - Andy Borowitz
Lawyers Are Starting Their Engines
Despite the praise Southwest Airlines is drawing from passengers for the valiant efforts of its crew during the deadly ordeal of Flight 1380, the airline still likely faces tens of millions of dollars in legal damages from those on board, experts say.
Before Instagram there were no options for desperate Americans who needed pics of what someone else got at Starbucks. - John Fugelsang
Where are you Spring?