Russian news agencies reported on Wednesday that U.S. President Donald Trump’s administration had informed the Russian embassy in Washington that the United States had no immediate plans to impose new sanctions.
Breaking: Trump administration notified Russian Embassy in Washington no additional US sanctions were coming -Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman to CNN. - Jim Sciutto
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- CIA Director Pompeo Met With Kim Jong Un: 'Good Relationship' Formed, Trump Says
- Secret Pompeo Mission to North Korea Shows Trump's Trust in Spies Over Diplomats
- Taiwan accuses China of 'sabre rattling' as naval drill begins
- Israel warns Iran on military buildup in Syria, won't send jets to US drill
- John Bolton and Mike Pompeo want to build a coalition of Arab military forces that could replace US troops in Syria, sources say
- Nikki Haley Fights Back Over Sanctions, Exposing Political Tensions
- Cuba lawmakers meet to choose Raúl Castro's successor
- Canada pulls families of diplomats out of Cuba over mysterious illness
- 'Russian Elon Musk' raped and tortured to death in custody, say experts
When are we gonna stop talking about the man who was killed in a fire at Trump Tower, the president's building without sprinklers? Let it go already. - Laurie Kilmartin
What? Unusual Cellular Surveillance In D.C.?
Four U.S. senators on Wednesday urged the U.S. Homeland Security Department (DHS) to disclose additional information about unusual cellular surveillance activity that has been detected around the nation’s capital.
There needs to be an investigation to see if anyone in the Trump Admin has ties to America. I mean sweet baby Jesus.- irishygirl
- President Trump, contradicting his own words, denies firing James Comey over the Russia probe
- Comey: 'The Republican Party has left me and many others'
- Meghan McCain berates James Comey to his face for not being more like J. Edgar Hoover
- McConnell: I won't put legislation to protect Mueller on Senate floor
- Report Says Sean Hannity Linked To Other Trump-Connected Attorneys, Besides Cohen
- GOP launches secret group to attack West Virginia coal baron
- Tennessee lawmakers pull back funds from Memphis after removal of Confederate statues
- Alabama governor defends Confederate monuments: We don't need "out-of-state liberals" telling us what to do
- Trump blasts 'breeding' in sanctuary cities. That's a racist term.
- Trump Official Blames Obama for His $1 Million Office Redesign
- Doctor denies treatment to 6-day-old baby after praying about her LGBTQ parents — and it’s completely legal
- Nearly half of Americans breathe dirty air, report finds
Trump last night issued proclamation that flags be lowered to half-staff “as a mark of respect” for Barbara Bush.
This morning, flag still flying high at Mar-Lago, the “Southern White House.” (per pool) - Peter Alexander, NBC News
Twitter went down for almost an hour. As a result, President Trump was forced to open a window and start yelling at people on the street.- Conan O'Brien
Follow The Trump Money
The law firm representing Michael Cohen — which this week fought in court to shield communications between Cohen and President Trump from government investigators — has received payments from President Trump’s re-election campaign.
My favorite part of the Bible is where Jesus gives money to the rich, tells the poor to suck it up and asks for Caesar's birth certificate. - Rex Huppke
IRS Announces Refunds Will Come In Form Of Forever Stamps This Year - The Onion
Rock The Voter News
- Fake video news is coming, and this clip of Obama 'insulting' Trump shows how dangerous it could be
- Cleveland Indians to donate playoff earnings to Puerto Rico hurricane recovery efforts
- Wu-Tang Clan recruits James Comey to recover mystery album
Puerto Rico's Power Grid Collapses
Puerto Rico has suffered an island-wide power outage, Puerto Rico's power authority said Wednesday -- nearly seven months after Hurricane Maria destroyed much of the island's infrastructure and its electrical grid.
A group of conservative lawmakers on Wednesday wrote to Attorney General Jeff Sessions asking him to investigate Hillary Clinton, former FBI Director James Comey and others whom President Trump has targeted on Twitter and elsewhere.
I agree, this scandal where Hillary colluded with Russia to sell uranium to ISIS in Benghazi in order to finance the child sex ring run out of the basement of a pizza parlor that has no basement really needs to be looked into for the fifteen hundredth time. - Jeff Tiedrich
- Oil rises two percent as Saudi Arabia aims at $100/bbl, US stockpiles fall
- Trump renews attack on TPP: 'I don't like the deal'
- Senate moves to repeal Obama-era car loan rule
- Dick's Sporting Goods Is Destroying Its Unsold Assault-Style Rifles
- Starbucks' racial-bias training is just a first step, experts say
Impoverished Kenyan Bean Picker Can’t Wait To See What Starbucks Has To Say About Racial Sensitivity- The Onion
Ivanka Resorts To Selling Her Clothing Collection Online
Shoppers interested in buying peplum blouses and sheath dresses from Ivanka Trump's clothing line no longer need to comb through the racks at TJ Maxx.
On Wednesday, the first daughter and top adviser to the president began selling the women's wear collection on her website for the first time, according to Bloomberg—just over a year since brands like Nordstrom, Burlington Coat Factory and Belk stopped selling the line.
Graffiti is the Twitter of the streets. - Stephen King