President Trump said Thursday that he did not know his personal lawyer had made a $130,000 payment days before the 2016 presidential election to a pornographic movie actress who had accused Trump of engaging in a consensual affair.
Asked whether he was aware of the payment to Stormy Daniels, Trump offered a one-word response: “No.” He spoke during an Air Force One flight from an event in West Virginia to Washington.
I do hope Trump can get in some golf this weekend. He deserves a break after a hard week spent misunderstanding how the Post Office works, misunderstanding how trade wars work, and leading our country to glorious victory over an imaginary caravan full of imaginary Guatemalans.- Jeff Tiedrich
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Department Of Homeland Security Compiling Database Of Journalists And 'Media Influencers'
- China says its relations with Russia are at "the best level in history"
- US Hits Russian Oligarchs And Officials With Sanctions Over Election Interference
- Russian spy poisoning: Sergei Skripal 'improving rapidly'
- Trump now has same Central American migrant problem as Obama
- Sessions orders 'zero tolerance' policy at Southwest border
Mexico agrees to pay for Trump's psychiatric care. - Andy Borowitz
1. Pres. Lula de Silva of Brazil begins prison term of 12 Years.
2. Pres. Jacob Zuma Of South Africa is appearing in Court to be charged with 16 Counts Of Corruption.
3. Pres. Park Geun-hye Of South Korea is jailed for 24 Yrs for Corruption.
- Donald B Kipkorir
|Mueller is collecting Seychelles at the seashore.|
Special Counsel Robert Mueller has obtained evidence that calls into question Congressional testimony given by Trump supporter and Blackwater founder Erik Prince last year, when he described a meeting in Seychelles with a Russian financier close to Vladimir Putin as a casual chance encounter “over a beer,” sources tell ABC News.
|This meme is one year old.|
God created war so that Americans would learn geography.- Mark Twain
- Mueller moved to seize three bank accounts during Manafort investigation
- 'Tired of being told no,' Trump freezes out chief of staff John Kelly
- GOP senator on tariff threat: Hopefully Trump is blowing off steam because ‘this is nuts’
- No sign Blake Farenthold has paid back $84,000 in taxpayer money as he vowed
- Ex-Sinclair staffer: Trump wouldn't be in the Oval Office if it weren't for Sinclair
- Ace Hardware Quietly Drops Laura Ingraham's Show
- Trump: I 'probably' won't attend White House Correspondents' Dinner
- Agent on Pruitt security detail reassigned after telling EPA chief he couldn't use siren for non-emergencies: report
- PETA calling for Trump Jr.'s deportation in billboard campaign
- Georgia sheriff boasts of 'one jail and 356 cemeteries,' warns 'if you kill someone, we might kill you back'
- Huckabee: Hillary campaigning for Democrats 'is like having Jeffrey Dahmer do the ribbon cutting at a restaurant opening'
The ultimate justice will be if Bob Mueller extends the same compassion to Trump that Trump extends to others.- Tea Pain
A Conservative Survivor Of The Parkland Massacre Meets With NRA Collaborator
A conservative survivor of the Parkland, Fla., school shooting in February that killed 17 people says Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas assured him the Second Amendment "won't be touched" amid renewed debate on gun control.
Hahahahhahahaha. Trump To Meet With Evangelicals
Several Evangelical Christian leaders are planning a sit-down with President Trump in June over allegations that his lawyer paid an adult film star $130,000 in 2016 for her silence about an alleged affair with Trump.
Hey kids. I'm in my 60s. You've never lived in an America where the rich paid their fair share. I have. Let me tell you what that was like:
* We built new schools
* We built new highways
* We cut the poverty rate
* We lead the world in technology
* WE WENT TO THE F*CKING MOON
Yes, John (Yosemite Sam) Bolton is the new National Security advisor, even though Trump hates his mustache. Probably because tickles when John’s kissing his ass. - Bette Midler
Rock The Voter News
- Michelle Obama Likens President Trump to a Negligent Parent Who Lets Their Kids 'Eat Candy All Day'
- 'I don't want to be president.' Michelle Obama says she's not running in 2020
- Bernie's Criticisms Don't Mean Democrats Are in Disarray
|Did you get any orders? Nope, but I'll call Ivanka, she'll know.|
A day after President Donald Trump authorized his administration to work with governors on deploying the National Guard to help secure the southern border, the Pentagon had few answers Thursday about how the call-up would take place or how many Guardsmen could be involved.
Canadians Planning to Swarm Over Northern Border While National Guard Not Looking - Andy Borowitz
- Amazon slides after Trump says he'll take a 'very serious look' at policy changes related to the company
- President Trump Wants to Hit Chinese Goods With $100 Billion in New Tariffs
- Kudlow: 'We are not in a trade war'
- South Korean prosecutors raid Samsung Electronics unit over alleged union sabotage
- Elon Musk warns that AI could become an 'immortal dictator'
Instead of sending the National Guard to the Mexican border, I think Blabbermouth Don should send them to fix up Puerto Rico. - Stephen King
Zuckerberg Deletes His Facebook Messages To Recipients
Thursday night, tech news website TechCrunch reported that messages from Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg had conspicuously disappeared from recipients’ inboxes.
The next day, Facebook explained this is not a bug or a coverup — but rather a new feature it plans to roll out to all users in the future.
''He who opens а school door, closes а prison.'' - Victor Hugo