Austin bomb suspect Mark Anthony Conditt blows himself up as SWAT team approaches
The suspect in a spate of bombings that terrorized Austin, Texas, died early Wednesday after detonating an explosive inside his vehicle as a SWAT team tried to apprehend him on the side of a highway, officials said.
Mark Anthony Conditt was homeschooled and grew up in an Amway family. I'm not sure if anyone's ever been duped into going to an Amway presentation, but they're cultish and extremely conservative. It should be no surprise that Amway is how the DeVos family made their cash.- Kara Calavera
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- ‘Our future is in jeopardy’: Ex-CIA director believes Russia may be blackmailing Trump
- Trump furious over leak of warning to not congratulate Putin
- Blast kills 29 near Sakhi shrine in Kabul, Afghan officials say
- US offers $2.5m in aid to Venezuelans in Colombia
- Israel Acknowledges Bombing Syrian Nuclear Reactor in 2007
Trump actually congratulated Putin on his re-election. Either he's in Putin's pocket, he's incredibly stupid, or both. I vote for both. - Stephen King
Even Inspector Clouseau Would Say No To This Russian Request
A senior Russian diplomat says Moscow wants to take part in an investigation into the poisoning of an ex-spy in Britain, saying Russia's involvement is essential to finding the truth.
Britain has blamed Russia for poisoning Russian ex-spy Sergei Skripal and his daughter with a military-grade nerve agent, accusations Moscow has denied.
To recap yesterday: a child obtained a gun, just as our founding fathers intended, and brought that gun to school, just as our founding fathers intended, at which point he shot two students before being shot to death by a resource officer, just as our founding fathers intended. - Jeff Tiedrich
Vladimir Putin has been re-elected to a fourth term as president of Russia. The final vote tally was: 76% Putin, 24% shot this morning.- Conan O'Brien
- Trump keeps up aggressive attacks on Mueller
- ‘Rush to rage’: CNN host levels Trump for ‘failing third-grade spelling test’ while attacking Mueller
- Cambridge Analytica CEO Alexander Nix called black clients ‘n*ggers’ in leaked email
- Cambridge Analytica linked to Blackwater’s Erik Prince — who allegedly sought back channel for Trump and Putin
- Ex-Playboy model alleging Trump affair wants to nix contract that "controlled her life," lawyer says
- Vanessa Trump Confronted Aubrey O'Day With 5-Year-Old Daughter on the Phone
- Donald Trump Jr. pushed ‘blatantly illegal’ project In India
- The Republican National Committee Is Still Paying A Top Trump Aide And Spending Big At Trump Properties
- 10th Circuit Court rules against Utah Republican Party's attempt to overturn signature-gathering election law
- Five Fun Facts About the 70-Year-Old Nazi Who's Now an Official Republican Nominee for Congress in Illinois
- Sen. Bob Corker: GOP voters don’t care about issues now — they only want ‘tribal’ loyalty to Trump
- 'A bunch of BS': Ex-RNC head decimates evangelicals who ignore Trump's trysts in exchange for a conservative Supreme Court
"We're playing three dimensional chess and these guys are playing Tic Tac Toe." - Stormy Daniels' Lawyer, Michael Avenatti, on Trump's lawyers
Fox Analyst Comes To Senses
Retired Lt. Col. Ralph Peters, a longtime analyst for Fox News, told colleagues he is done with the network he says has become "a propaganda machine" for President Trump.
Peters said in an email first reported Tuesday by BuzzFeed that he chose not to renew his contract as a paid contributor with Fox News on March 1 because he was "ashamed" of the network.
If us Jews actually controlled the weather, New York would be Hawaii. - Alex Edelman
Donald Trump, Jr. has brought shame to his family name by only having one divorce. - Conan O'Brien
Rock The Voter News
- State Dept. removes Hillary Clinton's name from Fulbright fellowship
- Joe Biden Talks Trump & Declares He Would Have "Beat The Hell Out Of Him" In High School
- Obama's got hilarious Trump jokes in Netflix special parody: 'Booyah!'
- Obama 2012 team: We didn't break Facebook rules in our campaign
- Democrats Grill DeVos On Guns, Schools And Money
What, Bernie? Income Inequality Is More Important Than Russia & Stormy? If We Don't Stop Trump There Will Be Nothing That's Equal.Enough about Russia and Stormy Daniels. The leaders of the progressive movement want to talk about growing income inequality in the US.
At a live-streamed town hall event on Monday night, Senator Bernie Sanders once again circumvented cable news to host a 90-minute panel discussion on poverty, the decline of the middle class and the consolidation of corporate power.
Trump has become such a divisive figure, I’m afraid he’s ruined that hairstyle for other men. - Conan O'Brien
Trump made people in the White House sign non-disclosures? The only thing close to transparent with this guy is his very thin skin. - Bette Midler
- Fed Lifts Rates, Steepens Path Through 2020 For More Hikes
- US Existing Home Sales Rose Robustly in February
- WhatsApp Co-Founder Joins #DeleteFacebook Movement
- Elon Musk plans to build Mars spaceships in Los Angeles — here's what we know about SpaceX's future rocket factory
Former FBI director James Comey’s memoir has already topped Amazon’s list of best-sellers, almost a month ahead of its release, due to preorders. Or you can find it in your local bookstore blocking Hillary Clinton’s book. - Seth Myers
Trump, Venezuela & Putin
President Donald Trump may not have realized on Monday that his executive order would step on Russia’s toes. Its official target was Venezuela, specifically the country’s plan to create the world’s first state-backed cryptocurrency, the petro, which went on sale Tuesday.
But behind the scenes, the petro was in fact a collaboration—a half-hidden joint venture between Venezuelan and Russian officials and businessmen, whose aim was to erode the power of U.S. sanctions, sources familiar with the effort told TIME.
“Graffiti is beautiful; like a brick in the face of a cop.” - Hunter S. Thompson