Sexual assault reports nearly double at West Point
The number of sexual assaults reported at the West Point military academy almost doubled during the 2016-2017 school year, according to the Pentagon's annual report on sexual assaults at the three military service academies. Fifty sexual assaults were reported this past year at West Point, compared to ...
Women aren't even safe with men that take an oath to protect their country. Sigh.
Friendly reminder that Trump, who claims to love our military, once said it was a bad idea to let women serve because men can’t help but rape them. - OhNoSheTwint
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- PyeongChang 2018 welcomes the world with a message of peace and hope
- Egypt Launches Massive Security Operation Against Militants
- Ex-State Department official: Trump may have helped Russia corrupt election — and ‘all Americans should be alarmed’
- Rex Tillerson travels the world as the anti-Trump
- US flu outbreak worsens, likely to linger for weeks: CDC
“People the world over have always been more impressed by the power of our example than by the example of our power.” - Former President Bill Clinton
|Tillerson: Trump is an idiot. Putin: Don't I know?|
Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said Tuesday that Russia is already trying to influence the U.S. midterm election, warning that it will be difficult for the United States to "pre-empt" it..."I don't know that I would say we are better prepared, because the Russians will adapt, as well. The point is, if it's their intention to interfere, they are going to find ways to do that. We can take steps, but this is something that, once they decide they are going to do it, it's very difficult to pre-empt it."
The gif of the wind exposing Trump’s baldness reveals 2 things: 1. The intricate engineering feat of POTUS’ coif 2. The metaphor of Trump as the epitome of fraud. Feels like the expression “A fish stinks from the head” was coined specifically for him. - Rob Reiner
I'm So Old I Remember When A President Ignored His Daily Briefing About Planes Flying Into Skyscrapers
For much of the past year, President Trump has declined to participate in a practice followed by the past seven of his predecessors: He rarely if ever reads the President’s Daily Brief, a document that lays out the most pressing information collected by U.S. intelligence agencies from hot spots around the world.
Trump has opted to rely on an oral briefing of select intelligence issues in the Oval Office rather than getting the full written document delivered to review separately each day, according to three people familiar with his briefings.
After months of Fox News "bombshells" that promised to end the #TrumpRussia investigation and put Trump's enemies in jail, Hillary still walks the streets and Mueller still stalks Trump's dreams.- Tea Pain
From The Baptist Church Of Naked Baptists?
- ‘Outrageous’: CNN’s Dana Bash rips Trump for defending Porter while ‘not mentioning one syllable’ about the victims
- ‘He says he’s innocent’: Trump refuses to condemn Rob Porter — and suggests he’s the victim
- Government shutdown ends with Trump signature on spending bill
- Trump White House Fingered Corey Lewandowski in Rob Porter ‘Smear Campaign’
- White House aides say John Kelly is trying to push a bogus story about Rob Porter leaving: report
- 'He pulled me, naked and dripping from the shower to yell at me.' Ex-wife of Trump aide Rob Porter who's ...
- Conservative stuns CNN panel with timely reminder that Trump’s first wife Ivana accused him of rape
- GOP lawmaker after shutdown: 'It’s easy to understand' why Rand Paul's neighbor was so annoyed
- ‘We’re looking at you as the victim’: California cops assured neo-Nazis they would ‘go after’ anti-racist demonstrators
- GOP Congressional Candidate Antonio Sabato Jr. Still Thinks Obama Is Muslim
- The Michigan town where only Christians are allowed to buy houses
Sentence I never want to hear again: "This isn't the Republican Party I know." Sure it is. This is just what it looks like without makeup. - Mark Harris
|Did I just spit on you?|
Is Hope Hicks next on the chopping block?
As one of President Donald Trump’s closest aides, Hicks has had one of the longest tenures in the Trump White House. But the President has reportedly become increasingly exasperated with his communications director in recent days for her handling of the White House’s response to allegations of domestic abuse against former aide Rob Porter
If Trump didn't know Porter didn't have clearance, that means someone gave Porter classified material without him being cleared to see it and without Trump waiving that clearance. Isn't that illegal? - Rachel Maddow
Mike Pence Condemns Female Senators For Wantonly Sharing Senate Floor With Male Colleagues After Dark - The Onion
Snowstorm In Chicago Delays Hundreds Of Morning Murders. - The Onion
Rock The Voter News
- Melania Trump Started Following Barack Obama on Twitter Before Stormy Daniels Controversy
- Seattle will retroactively apply new marijuana laws, vacating hundreds of criminal convictions
Double Snap Utah! School Renamed After First Black NASA Engineer
The Salt Lake City school board has voted to change the name of the city's oldest elementary school over an outcry about its namesake, former President Andrew Jackson...The school's name, Mary Jackson, now honors the first black female NASA engineer whose story was featured in the film “Hidden Figures.”
Shout out to every single person who voted for Hillary Clinton. You don't own this mess. - Molly
According to the official North Korean news agency, “Dear Leader’s mighty wind-resistant raven mane easily overmatches the American dotard’s sparse bleached strands.” - Andy Borowitz
- Dow falls more than 300 points as it heads for worst week in 9 years
- Oil prices fall further as Baker Hughes reports a jump in the US oil-rig count
- Canada sheds 88000 jobs in January, biggest decline since 2009
- Tesla faces a critical year, but Elon Musk is obsessed with the future
- Former Credit Suisse 'star' gets five-year jail term for 'clever fraud'
- Eurostar to start direct train service from London to Amsterdam
- Trump sharply cuts back an Obama-era office for speeding up federal technology
Trump's bid to become Born-Again fails as Jesus turns down friend request - Andy Borowitz
Russia Catches Russian Hacker
Russia's Interfax News Agency reports that engineers at the All-Russian Research Institute of Experimental Physics (RFNC-VNIIEF)—the Russian Federation Nuclear Center facility where scientists designed the Soviet Union's first nuclear bomb—have been arrested for mining cryptocurrency with "office computing resources," according to a spokesperson for the Institute. "There has been an unsanctioned attempt to use computer facilities for private purposes including so-called mining," said Tatyana Zalesskaya, head of the Institute's press service.
-The Dow fell 1,175 points
-Trump called Democrats "treasonous"
-Trump asked for military parade
-Rob Porter resigned for domestic abuse
-John Kelly defended Porter
-Trump said "I'd love to see a shutdown"
-The Dow fell 1,033 points
-The government shut down a 2nd time
- Keith Boykin
"The only security of all is in a free press. The force of public opinion cannot be resisted when permitted freely to be expressed. The agitation it produces must be submitted to. It is necessary, to keep the waters pure." - Thomas Jefferson to Lafayette, 1823